Not my president. Donald Trump is a clown and deserves to be locke up in my opinion. Fuck DONALD TRUMP!

Not my president. Donald Trump is a clown and deserves to be locke up in my opinion. Fuck DONALD TRUMP!

Attached: nk9otv22tnv31.jpg (640x640, 101K)

wow you really got him there

He looks like a gay Negan.

Attached: TheWalkingDeadNegan.jpg (2000x1270, 217K)

this is Sup Forums nigger. we don't care about political shit, gb2/pol/!!!

Go to Sup Forums faggot, attention seeking ass nigger

T.

Attached: E5930EEE-D6C9-4120-9009-0344E2B3DE22.jpg (680x940, 63K)

I can smell the strogen from here

He should get rid of the "T" so it would say what he really wants fucked.

Attached: 5E043DC8-A747-4347-9EE2-5197F370DEA2.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

Attached: D6BBFD18-D606-44CF-8470-1B2460FE8F49.jpg (718x523, 67K)

The smell is coming from your vag nasty bitch

Everyone check CNN Trump just resigned over this. I'm literally shaking

Attached: 1.png (717x880, 820K)

Such big brain. Such good argue. Wow

Attached: 1572435978720.jpg (570x587, 43K)

dont care, all you can do is VOTE

Kek like voting fucking matters

I'm not against anal sex, but there are assholes I wouldn't fuck...

amen brother

Are we really going to have another 5 years of these fucking posts?

no, only about a year. perhaps less if his ticker gives out.

FCUK AMERIKA!!
come to brazil.

I'd rather not get robbed.

Trump 2020. Make America Great Again.

It's always little twinkie hipster "woke" types that go out of their way to do shit like this.

We get it, the majority of people don't tend to like Trump, you're not special or brave for feeling that way.

The trick to beating Trump is be less insufferable than Trump. If you faggots haven't worked that out in the last 5 years you're not going to in the next so...............another five years of these posts.

>the majority of people don't tend to like Trump
Jeez would you please turn off CNN for 5 minutes?

Uh, oh! Mark Meadows is in trouble!

Attached: My penis stinks.jpg (1000x750, 734K)

Imagine being so butthurt that you feel the need to cram your dislike of someone into a totally non-related public holiday.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546547529702.jpg (960x728, 45K)

"Seething"

Thank god your opinion means nothing.

The left didnt figure it out. That's why 2020 is in the bag already.
All they had to do was shut the hell up and get out of trump's way. He would've stumbled and made himself look stupid all on his own. Somehow the left fucked up continuously for all of 2016. 2017. 2018. And 2019.
Just shut up. That's all it takes and youd win.

Pretty positive that if you live in the US, he is your president. If you don't and you're just saying that as some form of protest, then you're a retard.

All you fags need to fotget about politics and worry about your personal situation. This shit barely effects your life. Getting all stressed about this shit is bad for your health

Here have an upvote, fren

Attached: 6iu5jeg7ylu31.png (630x1019, 1.12M)

The democrats are doing nothing except igniting the republican base and sickening the neutral people. If you read the phone transcript there is really nothing to cry about

He has a right to his opinion even if you think its wrong. You gay for trump right wing cock suckers and the elite left wing cucks are whats wrong with this country. Kys.

I hate Trump, but I hate edgy hipsters even more.

ano no-one sees this for the low quality bait this is?

Every beta when seeing an apex alpha like Trump get to his rightful place in life, is impotently enraged. When instead they could be cultivating a life lived by Trumps example.

Attached: trumprage.jpg (575x636, 111K)

That guy is getting his house egged this halloween

/thread

That'll teach him.

If he’s not your president, you can’t impeach him. Check mate.

>Not my president
So, why do you care or have an opinion at all? Worry about your own shithole.

Just saying. Gotta expect some repurcussions when you go full douche

It must hurt having so much sand in your vagina.

I mean, it's not going to bother him he'll just have the cleaning crew deal with it. The dough is whoever takes the time out of their miserable life to mess with other people's property.

>imagine hating someone so much that you devote every last waking minute to obsessing about them.

Trump is a fucking clown, it is amazing how much you can achieve with half a brain missing.

Just listen to what he said when he made the announcement that US Special Forces killed Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

"[...] They did a lot of shooting, they did a lot of blasting, even not going through the front door. You know you'd think you'd go through the door, if you are a normal person you say: "Knock, knock, may I come in?". The fact is, that they blasted their way in to the house [...] they had a beautiful big hole and they ran in and they got everybody by surprise [...]".

This fucker is absolutely retarded. No Idea how those amerifags could even come up with the idea to put him up as a legitimate canditate, much less for for him.

Holy shit.

Attached: 20181130_180701.jpg (720x491, 136K)

He took down the baddy and yet you still whine and cry. Shut up, foreigner