Where is the weirdest place you ever masturbated?

Where is the weirdest place you ever masturbated?

>inb4 Yo Momma.

Attached: Tasty.jpg (500x562, 50K)

Mont St Michel

Bravo

In class 8th grade so horny just barely rub it and i cum

Cemetery

In bushes around neighborhood. Was just atarting puberty

In the bathroom at work, I felt really gross and tired the rest of the day.

Attached: 1572388942957.jpg (792x710, 97K)

Your dad

The school bus when I was a kid. I was looking at that large rear view mirror above the bus driver and staring at the bus driver and rubbing my dick through my jeans. I know she saw my eyes roll back too.

In bed while friend slept in same bed on a sleepover.

Priest incel detected

I did this too at that age. Spies on a girl I went to school with who was playing in her yard in a bikini.

I would always bring pictures with me from hustler or playboy and would always leave 1 or 2 pictures at the scene of the fap.

Hell at age 13 i think i jacked off 20 x a day i would come everywhere and anywhere.

During a class in high school. with students and the teacher in the room and all. pretty sure the teacher knew or at the very least suspected. she never called me out on it though

>Yo Momma

In friends sisters underwear right on the crotch and would put back in drawer. Did it for 2 years

In the women's restroom in church

Sacrilicious...

In the sea on a busy beach. I was snorkelling around on the surface, so face down, there was nobody too nearby so I was jacking it whilst floating around. Added to the saltwater, then looked up and saw some mom giving me a bit of a look, I think she might have known what I was up to.

a field, completely empty, devoid of all life

Back of the school bus when i was 13

In the classroom when i was between 13 and 15

gg, crowded as fuck there

In a church

That'd what my severely autistic classmate did in 8th grade

my father's mouth when i was 3

In the woods, cum on a tree

Port-a-potty that was overflowing while it was 120+ degrees out in Iraq. Fucking pure nasty but you gotta to whatcha gotta do

In a large box in a parking lot.i may be retarded, but at the time seemed appropriate

Attached: 1571181818357.gif (300x225, 970K)

Washington monument, also bathroom of the house

In a large crowd. Chick in front of me kept unknowingly rubbing ass on my hard dick so i pulled it out and she had cum all over her in seconds. Was dark btw.

out the window on the second floor of my parents house

like if anyone had passed by they'd be able to see it but it was in the middle of the night and i had nowhere to cum but out the window

did she notice

working late nights at a bakery i went into the bathroom and pulled it out and jerked it, then i got completely nude and came hard

I sat in the middle of the football field of my school at night once and did it. I'm not even sure what compelled me to do that, I guess I was just really horny and liked the thrill of it

Where exactly ? I want to say to people "Someone jacked off at this exact place" when I go there.

Attached: IMG-20171010-WA0000.jpg (972x1288, 238K)

In the back of a truck while we were moving. Was in the back on our couch in transit to our new house. Jerked off twice on the hour ride

Also
Public swimmingpool
Public showers and bathrooms
Friends bed
Backseat of dads car
My sisters bed
High school classroom

Me and my sister use to share a bed and I would beat my meat every night next to her

not weird but i would wait until 1 a.m. then walk outside my house in just a robe i would let it open then get hard once i was hard i would take it off and walk down the street when i was ready to cream i would go to a random driveway and cum on their car window

Work in rich people's backyards, sometimes left alone for hours, jerk off in cabana/yard shed

>self employed contracter so left alone in clients homes ALOT
>cracked one off using a little girls teddie bear
>teen girls dirty panties ( was a great one)
>dumped a load into a clients hot tub once
prolly more fucked up places as well, I have issues

Okay...that's one I haven't done yet.

I would do this at night in grocery store parking lots, but would spooge on the car door handles

Waiting alone in a car while my mom briefly visited her friend inside the house. Also in a porta potty at a 4th of july outdoors party, in the woods, on my moms bed, in the same room as my sleeping best friend, in the bathroom of a community theatre while my friend’s performance was going on, in my backyard, and on a window sill where anyone could walk by and see (but it was night), among other places I can’t remember. I have a thing for “almost getting caught.” Also, for visual, I’m a femanon.

I work in rich houses too, I'd be worried about hidden cameras. One guy owns a huge security company, every room in his place has security cameras. Practically has cameras facing cameras

Over a sleeping girl, on three separate occasions

OR

Into the pacific ocean while I watched a couple fuck on the lifeguard tower down the beach a bit

I worked at Six Flags in high school. I would fap while working safety brake on the Texas Giant while waiving at the passing trains

>not weird
Completely normal behavior, everyone does this from time to time.

God knows I have. Anyone else?

1st class of a Continental Airlines DC-10 about 1/2 way between Sao Paolo Brazil and Chicago.

Did she know? Did she masturbate next to you too?

Definitely my best friend's sisters dirty underwear. I used to pull them out of the hamper in their bathroom and then sniff them and cum in them. Did it so many times.

Church bathroom, work bathroom, in the open air in a tree stand while deer hunting.

Church
Train
Movie theatre
Forest
Ocean
Rowboat
Airplane
Concert

At the premiere of lord of the rings the two towers in Bulgaria behind two gypsies

in the back of my living room, parents where watching TV on couch behind me (so they didn't see me). Either that or an alleyway at like 12

Years ago I jacked off on a park bench in broad daylight at the top of a hill overlooking my town. The cum stain is still there.

Also in my car in a Kwik Trip car wash right in front of the cameras.

that happens all of the time.

TITS OR GTFO, YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES!!!

Attached: 1528392301153.jpg (750x712, 27K)

I'm about to go inasap s
ome offices I'm working in opposite some student accommodation and they don't give a fuck when all the lights will be out in the
offices but I'll be creeping on them and I'm going to fap and come in the bitch I work for's cup so she can drink my glue with her coffee tommorow

You decide
In a field whilst go for a long bike ride .
In a jacuzzi (felt great) at a public pool that had like two others at a friend and a random both were in swimming pool.
In school (misbehaving sent to isolation room to do my work on pc).

>>inb4 Yo Momma

it's actually a known thing for a fetus in the last weeks before birth to play with its genitals.
so yeah the weirdest place I probably masturbated in was my mother.

When I was like 13, I had a raging boner all the time. My parents were divorced, so I ended up masturbating in my dad’s car at night on the way to his house. Had my big ass puffy jacket over my lap just touching my dick. Came in my underwear. Bro, sis, and dad were in the car and no one had a clue.

In the hospital IIRC.

In a classroom while my students watched a movie.

The woods

toilet in the EU parlament

Been at it on our roof, got my gf to jerk me off in the library while people were around and in a forest/park area during daytime. Also tried to fap on the bike, but puss’d out.

Also in the freezer they have at the bakery in the supermarket that I work for.

Me too

Is it really that weird if everyone does that?

Construction site port-o-potty

Thank you for your service

School bus driver here. I'm gonna fantasize about this, except in my fantasy you're a 14 year old girl with a vagina.

I too have a thing for almost getting caught...!!! Its so sexy doing it that way...

Attached: salute.jpg (300x200, 13K)

At school in the main hall, in class and also on the toilets

Into my cousin's thong while smelling another used one biggest load of my life smelling her dirty butthole.

My middleschool math teachers kitchen. She was probably in her mid 50s at the time. Wish she would have caught me

In a field or the school toilets while in middle school, I'm not really that much of an adventurous person anyhow.

A greyhound bus bathroom

Confession booth

No, because it didn't happen.
City bus for me. Cooming home from HS, bus had a college stop on it. My place was after the college stop so it was petty empty by the time I decided to nut.