Why do liberals support this?

Why do liberals support this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1572443601529.jpg (1080x1440, 90K)

wearing pantyhose in public? this thread

Because they're grasping for all the voters they can. So why not propagate the mentally ill and what they want to do in order to retain their votes?

gonna ree about a strip tease that never happened? maybe post a video of a fully clothed drag act dancing? :^)

Most don't. It's obviously a logical fallacy to make a blanket statement like that. That's like saying all conservatives support 100% of the things Trump does.

Dont use logic with these people they dont understand

Lol, explaining nuance to conservatives is like explaining calculus to a cat. It's pointless and they don't understand.

But...but...the world is black and white. Only trump Jesus knows the way.

Attached: 5p2emda7g7011.jpg (826x960, 113K)

Attached: PlannerMarket.com-Beautiful-Quotes-Don’t-ask-why-people-keep-hurting-you-ask-yourself-why-you-keep (1000x1000, 161K)

Can confirm. This statement makes OP lose all credibility

fuck off to /pol

It's progressive.

Attached: kbpxiaiz2v921.jpg (1253x2048, 379K)

where is the nuance in trannies having story time with kids? its blatant brainwashing, and attempting to disparage it results in all liberals screaming about LGBTQEISDF rights and bigotry
prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

[W E L I V E I N A S O C I E T Y]

>its blatant brainwashing
kek. if you believe it will brainwash kids to have a story read to them by someone in weird clothes, please do us all a favour and kys. oh no they're being taught to be gay reeeeeee

Because the world (mostly america) feels like if you dislike anything like this now your a bigot and a racist and an enemy of people. Everyones so pc and gay lately it sucks. They fucking ruined everything with their "consider my feelings" bullshit. You cant say something is fucked up or wrong anymore due to backlash. So everyone just lets shit happen and eats it.

For the lulz

I love how upset you guys get. That’s why.

I don’t see your larping fat ass volunteering your time to help other people have a better day / life. Please stop being a selfish asshole.

We're just sick of hearing you complain actually. We get it ur mad. Ok you can stop telling us now. Nothing is going to change. Only you care.

You sound like a whiny little bitch

Stating the truth does not equate to being upset, degenerate

It’s so funny to watch you guys flip out over this shit. Any comment you fucks make about this type of shit brings me joy because I know it tussles your jimmies

I'm tired of not looking at this guy's dong

Attached: 1572443752637.png (1080x1440, 1.23M)

ah yes... being a good person is often misunderstood by the right as being solely motivated by voting numbers.

Liberals support LGBT training for children. That is obvious. Which democratic official has said ANYTHING remotely questiong LGBT indoctrination of children? I'll wait.
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender training for children. Sexual training for children. This is the left.

Attached: 1572441681620.jpg (918x960, 175K)

->lgbt training

Oh my god this is fun

The problem is no one on the left is saying it’s wrong. I assume you know about the case of the 7 yr old boy that’s about to be castrated because his mom wants him to be a girl?

>Liberals support LGBT training for children
you realize you're the joke right? thanks for the entertainment faggot. kys

ok, this is a little more realistic

Attached: 1572443752637.jpg (1080x1440, 594K)

I cant wait till one of your children is a victim.
Of course youd have fun sexualizing children. You see children as sexual beings. That is your issue.

You sexualize children. You are the problem.

>7 yr old boy that’s about to be castrated
when you come up with ridiculous fantasies like this you do us all a favour

Nope.. it's a real story unfortunately.

get in the sea faggot, you're the one obsessed with kids being shown dicks. get over it you pedo fuck

I'm a leftist, but of course it's brainwashing.

There's no real reason to bring a drag queen to school besides brainwashing. Having the drag queen there intentionally normalizes the concept so that the kids will be more agreeable to it.

It's like if you brought a bunch of slaves into the classroom, you'd be brainwashing them to think having slaves is normal.

nope, it's something triggered righties jumped on and misrepresented to reeee about.

Wrong, we want trump to do MORE.
While you fags may not support the whole agenda, but you roll with it anyways. Disgusting

>I cant wait till one of your children is a victim.
wow check this tard wishing sexual assault on kids because they got triggered online.
We're you always such a little bitch or is this recent?

What are you so worried about? We're going to turn kids gay by telling them it's perfectly acceptable? Wouldn't that work in your favor if they're not out there breeding and making more voters?

>brainwashing
no basis in science or reality but keep reeeing I guess

I dont care that you want to dress like a woman and get fucked by trains of men. I couldn't care less what you do.
When you force your fetish onto defenseless children, I have a problem with you. You're a disgusting coward. Why dont you try to force your fetish down my throat instead of a little child? I'll spit in your face.

It really isn't. I had to jump through a million hoops until I turned 25 just to get on hormones. There's no way in fuck they're allowing 7 year olds to transition on their parents say so

Nope. You're observed with little boys gentialia. What does that say about you.

Your experience dictates reality. K

What if you bring a chicken into the classroom?

Votes dont matter. You're sexualizing children and that sits fine with you. That means you have a problem.

Why do you post gay pics, you a faggot?

When you defend a man flashing his genitals to children, you're just as much to blame for that sexual assault as the man you're defending.
You think of children sexually... you have issues.

R u retard

The organizers and everyone involved literally says it's too normalize the stuff to kids. To normalize drag queens so kids aren't scared of them.

And I don't think it's unfair to call that brainwashing

hard man faggot, kek. you'll do nothing but reeee, we know it

Proceeds to make another blanket statement

If an adult can't get on hormones (something with effects that are reversible) there's no way they're doing reassignment surgery, which isn't reversible, on kids. It's just a scare tactic designed to horrify idiots. So...congrats on being a useful idiot I guess

this

Americans are retarded fuckwits that play the part of praying to God every decade and asking the government for money every evening while praying to the T.V.

Transgender issues are political. Obviously coming from the Christian-religious side of the spectrum, so you do the math. That's the Conservative side. And Liberals are the opposition. So you do the math on that one.

...Anyways, suck shit and choke on it faggot. I know that you'd like that better than rational discourse. You people are hopeless.

You're normalizing being around farm animals

They do not. Only idiots do.
and the even bigger idiots get all "hurr durr, look what the libtards are doing to Kids!"
Now back to Sup Forums with you.

>You're observed with little boys gentialia
says the guy who brought it up and keepws doing so. why are you observing little boys you triggered tard? fucking pedo scum kys

They don't.

Does a woman wearing a dress into a classroom mean you're "sexualizing the children"?

And you'll do nothing but defend a man flashing his dick to little kids. That's how brainwashed you are.

You're right. No children have ever transitioned. You're right. Never happened.

they dont need to grasp for voters,donald trump is doing a fine job of giving independents and democrats more voters

>You're sexualizing children
they're being read a story you fucking inbred, get over it, you tards brought sexuality into this

why do conservatives support this?

Attached: donald-trump-lgbt-gty-jpo-170726jpg_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 58K)

Dude at first I thought that girl's arm was the rest of her leg wtfff

man in pantyhose, clothed, not flashing at all. hmm, why do you have to lie so much? you want kids assaulted because you're triggered you fucking nonce.

>And I don't think it's unfair to call that brainwashing
pity what you think doesn't dictate reality, which brainwashing isn't a part of. sorry tard

Abort Mission that's a drag queen, but still I thought the arm was part of his leg

You see children as sexual beings. You have a problem or you're brainwashed.
No. When she starts to push a sexual fetish on those children, shes crossed the line and needs to be reprimanded judiciously

ahaha, if you could prove this you would, stay mad tard. oh no a clothed man reeeee

I brought sexuality into it.
Okay. You're obviously brainwashed. Enjoy being a bot.

quick say something absurd because I can't respond. it'll really stick it to them

I just realized that's a kid wtfffff
Most people don't approve of having a man dressed like...this...be near kids
This is even more extreme than normal
Like wtf put on some pants for the kids at least

This lol

remind me who typed out the sperge on 'little boys genitals' again tard? you keep bringing it up too. fucking pedo scum.

brainwashing isn't real faggot, sorry reality upsets you. stay mad

Oh, I'm talking to an actual retard.

Pee pee poo poo niggers haha

/thread

The vast majority of Americans didn't accept gay people. That's all changed now. Why? Because of the indoctrination coming from public schools, advertising, and media/entertainment. 5 years ago, the majority of Americans would have been sickened at the thought of children transitioning. But after Bruce Jenner chopped off his dick, it all of a sudden became the trendy thing to do. Now people are losing custody of their children because they don't agree with this bullshit.

You're sad. I feel bad for your kids.
You're sad. I feel bad for your kids.

A bunch of pedos running around here. I'll go talk to your children about my lifestyle as a BDSM Dom. My leather pouch will completely cover my genetalia, so it will all be okay. Oh, and I'm going to use the bathroom with your 6 year old daughter too.

Brainwashing isn't real?! Hahahaha god damn you're dumb as fuck.

>people can't have their way of thinking permanently shaped by adults when they are a child

Do you know anything about psychology

Who says most people don't agree? Citation needed.

That's why we shouldn't have kids anymore so that way they can't hurt them. We take care of their evil "politics" and then the adults of that time have kids.

You and I, let's tell all like-minded people aboit this grand idea. We shouldn't have to, and I hate it because I've always wanted a boy and a girl. But I have to defeat these monsters before I bring in more innocent children.

no basis in reality. People started putting down bibles, which is the real cause. No more christian indoctrination to teach hate.

>Thinking only 'LUBRELZ' "support" this.

so brave

Not my proudest fap.

I'd rather you didn't feel anything about my kids you fucking pedo loser. stay mad faggot

I don't know about drag queens in their other clothes, but I'm 100% willing to bet most people aren't okay with a drag queen coming in wearing only a short dress and pantyhose. Otherwise Michael Jackson "just sleeping" with kids wouldn't have been such a big scandal.

I'll have more kids and I'll work even harder to protect them.

I fucking hate conservatives.

Owning the repubs one by one. Stay mad kid!

only retarded "lubrelz"

actual liberals are just as disturbed by the extremists as everyone else.

a public fully clothed display is totally the same as behind closed doors sleeping with kids. righties.

Says the man that wants his 6 year old daughter at eye level with a trannies cock and balls.
Damn what a father you are. You're the hero. Protecting your little girl.

>"guy" reading the story is pretending to be the opposite SEX
and you're saying some random on b sexualized it?
does closing your eyes while you're lit on fire make the fire less hurty?