I need your help Sup Forums although I may regret this...

I need your help Sup Forums although I may regret this. I'm looking for a video called The Grifter that was circulating in small, secretive circles around 2009. It was disturbing beyond belief and literally messed up my sleep cycle for over a year, but I feel a twisted urge to watch it again

Attached: 35C3E4744DAF4EBA8DFDAC569F539F79.jpg (864x643, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTOiFRRKAGA
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-grifter
youtube.com/watch?v=QRk9WQ7ySKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=dTOiFRRKAGA
Guess this is it

Pretty gay

You are deluding yourself, or you are attempting to delude gullible newfag Sup Forumstards.
There never was a
> "... disturbing beyond belief ..." ;
video called "the grifter", nor one posing as the grifter, under a different name, that was in any way out of the ordinary to the extent that if could even be called "disturbing" whether or not it was "beyond belief".
too many people went looking for it, but never found it - it was a total hoax that was used to create troll treads and counter troll refutation threads and in-fighting between the two factions. But there was vever any proof in the form of a documented posting of a disturbing thread that conformed to the criteria that would allow it to be recognised as the grifter video.

> TL DR : it never existed - prove me wrong.

God bless you user. Yes there was never, ever a video called The Grifter that psychologically fucked up a bunch of Sup Forums users.
STOP ASKING IT DOESNT EXIST.

It was called The Drifter. My sister is in hospital because of it.

>Tfw the newfags or people who have seen it just call it the grifter
>tfw you just signed a bunch of people’s death certificates by pointing this out
There are some things better off left unknown and unknowable.

what the fuck? you guys are trolling. But it is theoretically possible a video could do that to someone i guess

So lame. So sad. You are.

bait, but eh, fuck it, now im curious

Attached: 1572415670944.jpg (448x600, 39K)

It wasnt all that great. The money shot was weak during the training montage. Also, what was up with that rape scene with the chick being on fire?

how do we find it

forfeit your soul

You don't. It finds you.
Nah in all seriousness there are dark web links that pop up infrequently but the faggot mods are quick to delete them. There's probably people in this thread who have a link but won't share.

Your sisters in the hospital because I pound her tinkle parts into a paste i used it to dip my tendies in. It caused her to slip into a cock induced coma.my mom said I got extra GBP for my actions/10

Attached: 1572202956648.jpg (682x1024, 74K)

>imagine being in hospital or dying becouse of a random ""c u r s e d"" video online

kys faggot, you're not in some fucking Ring or some shit

Attached: 1571060276506m.jpg (1024x636, 69K)

Your sister is a soft fag then. What happened to hospitalize her?

can you zoomer faggots come up with your own memes for once?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-grifter

Do you not realize how hard it is for these kids to come up with a new meme? They have no internal monologue which is why they were considered NPC's

lol i'm not cursed because i reduced the definition to 144

It was actually called The Swifter. My Sister is in the Hospital because of it

It was actually called The Sister. My Swiffer sweeper is in the Hospital because of it

This is the "disturbing beyond belief"
> Drifter Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=QRk9WQ7ySKg

The original one was on VHS and made it to the US at the end of the Cold War. It was created by the KGB using techniques they had confiscated from the Nazis at the end of WWII. The jews still try to deny and discredit it's existence.

I heard that too

it doesnt exists, thanks me later newfags.

its the same kind of faggots that post the fingerbox shit thinking theyre in some sort of club. Not sure why these queers can't just come up with a new meme but it seems impossible to them

The grifter was never a real thing. If you wanna see something fucked up, just watch Daisy's destruction. Gotta use tor to find it.

You ruined it. I know it's fake but I liked feeling immersed, knowing nothing about Sup Forums memes and all. It was like a scary story

go be a faggot somewhere else

Dude when I was 11 I wanted to see that so bad lmao
But I've heard a description of it and isn't it some BDSM on a baby? Like damn how does someone even decide to do that

:'(

>isn't it some BDSM on a baby?

yes essentially

basically horrible garbage humans doing horrible garbage things. Unlike the fagger its a real incident that was posted here eons ago along with the hobo and screwdriver murder video.

the big reason people like to mention the meme of the drifter and avoid the actual shit like daisys destruction and the other video is because those two videos are real and point to a significant monster that resides inside and near us. At least with the imgainary video they can say that the monster is a fake supernatural demon instead of simply pointing out that the monsters are legitimately among us.

I have a link to the Grifter. Trips wins it

go back to /mlp/ and role play there