Do you like to eat pork?

Do you like to eat pork?

Attached: IMG_3070.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Every chance I get...... after last call

Looooooove pork and nothing will ever change that. Its like the best meat and fuck those soft fags who say otherwise. If you dont like pork your either a mad person or an arab jew

You should see a doctor......queefs aren't supposed to smell

Nasty gash is what the kids are calling it

I can smell a pig from a mile away

The pig is a noble animal!
People who do not eat pork are suspect to me!

Attached: STELZE.jpg (622x540, 60K)

Pork isn't real.

I feel the same about boi pucci

Only bacon, ham,sausage and the occasional chop. I'm not into the roast or stringy pork. The knuckles are good in soups.

Yhea i eat pork
i also eat ass, dick. vagina and lsd tablets,
my mouth is the intergalactical trak for the train of fun, and i want as much trains in my mouth as i can handle whitout total pulmonar failure

Attached: FB_IMG_1572399960151.jpg (312x469, 22K)

That poor lassie was caught by an orc.

Nah, I don't even eat it once a year unless by accident

Pork tenderloin cooked for 90 minutes at 140F via sous vide with a sear at the end is one of the juiciest and flavorful cuts of meat you can have.

Exactly this. And you have to choose the right wine.

Attached: 1446601256002.jpg (500x300, 40K)

Sure do. I'm not a filthy muslim cockroach.

Are you an idiot? He wrote that they almost never smell.

Did you know that cow and pig farts are destroying the WORLD? EAT THE BUGS, GOYIM!

Attached: 1570186937196.png (785x1000, 50K)

I like pulled pork but I'm not really a fan of pig other than that.

Smoked on a sandwitch mainly, or sausages like frankfurters. Otherwise - rarely. Bacon is puke.

Every time a cow farts, my nose runs! STOP EATING MEAT.

Attached: 1571142731428.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

I don't eat pigs because I don't eat dogs and they're basically the same level of smart/chill/nice.

yup i also like to use a plate like ancient niggers used to before they all started eating outta the pot/pan or off the chopping board because "fam a lam a ding dong"

Attached: cabij.jpg (480x480, 24K)

gays and theys aren't very noble animals

Attached: trap logic.png (819x664, 752K)

I don't mind bacon and sausages but I can't stand pork chops or joints or whatever.

alright jules, fuck off with your bullshit