/who/ Doctor Who General

Huge Series 10 revelation will melt our brains edition.

cnet.com/news/doctor-who-season-10-peter-capaldi-steven-moffat-pearl-mackie/

Last but not least

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wt2Mgz8sufE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you miss me?

It is going to be some shit like Matt Lucas being the Watcher

It's Simm.
It has to be something both Casuals and Diehards would recognize. Casuals won't recognize Carol Ann Ford in her 70's and they can't put audio over it since Moffat said you would only have to close your eyes. It also fits the "time lord history" since we haven't seen his regeneration and Moffat loves tying up gaps like that. It's a picture of Simm.

FUCK

Someone post that #dwsr pic where Missy/Capaldi and another man are in a field.

I'm convinced it's John Simm, the hair looks exactly like what was posted in the previous thread

I really want that to happen
It won't, but it would be so fuckin funny

It won't be Simm. That's not enough to "melt our brains".

The revelation is that all of The Master's incarnations are future regenerations of The Doctor, Capaldi will regenerate into Simm in the Xmas special, screencap this

Tbh I'm pretty excited for him to return. I don't even like his Master but i'm excited, it should be fun.

Reminder the dude who randomly came into /who/ the other night said it was a woman with half her face turned to stone saying "Granddad?", and also that there's a shot of Missy regenerating.

It's him.

They're bringing back the Mondasian Cybermen, so them bringing Susan is not that far fetched.

I'm guessing it's a shot of Missy standing with John Simm, as well as other CGI incarnations, for the first ever televised Multi-Master story.

Note how episodes 11 and 12 have not have their titles revealed yet: I bet it's because it's something like The Three Masters, and the Mondas cybermen are just part of the story.

The Two Masters.

Big Finish BTFO

Moffat overhypes all the time.
If Simm returns that would still be pretty big, especially since people think he hates the show now.

Title for ep12?
>Masters of Mondas

You're welcome lads

>worst Thenadier in Les Miserables being the Watcher

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>first ever televised Multi-Master story
started cumming right there,

>Another le epic twist

youtube.com/watch?v=wt2Mgz8sufE

Moffat says in here in this 2015 video that Simm could return with Missy. Maybe this inspired him to actually do it.

Mondasian Cybermen aren't the main villain in the finale

IT'S SIMMMMMM!!!!!

What if its Eric Roberts?

What's the best .epub reader app for an android tablet?
got some who ebooks i want to read

John Simm will NEVER come back, he hates Doctor Who in a similar way Eccleston does. I like how every year /who/ revives the John Simm returning Master meme though. At least we are keeping with tradition.

Someone compare Simm and Gomezs height right now

Reeeee

That's it - pretty sure it's a Multi Master ep. Certainly looks a bit like Simm

Get ready to be wrong.

what if its McGann

continuing pic related

I can't see shit man, other than a cardboard cut out of Capaldi.

she's shorter but she could be standing on a box/wearing heels or something

I'll happily be wrong but you realise this happens every year? Everyone thought Ham face was going to be Simm.

Multi-Master/Multi-Cybermen story all in one.

Michelle Gomez = 5ft 2", but remember Missy wears high heels, around 4 inches

John Simm = 5ft 7"

5ft2" + 4" = 5ft 6" = Michelle Gomez in costume

Looks more like Eric Roberts tbqh

Hating Doctor Who fans is bullshit that some newspaper made up, he denounced it himself.

cliffhanger leading into xmas special?

Looks more like CGI Delgado tbqh

There was an interview with Simm back in 2013 and he said he wanted to play The Master darker but RTD had him camp it up and that he would be "interested" if Moffat asked him back.

He's even been known to not sign autographs stop fooling yourself user. He's not coming back.

Do you enjoy setting yourself up for disappointment?

How will you feel if, say, the Simm Master has been the big bad of the Moffat era, and "Missy" is one of his inventions and not the Master at all?

And the new Simm Master has 'matured' since End of Time, and is more sinister

yes

Sorry user but it's happening.

DINNERTIME

Master of the House
A Star in Her Eye

But Susan always called the Doctor "Grandfather".

That sounds too convoluted.
Just do a Multi Master story.
I guess a Multi Master is going to be a clusterfuck too though.

Missy being a 'fake' Master would be shit, and pandering to the autists who can't stand him regenerating into a woman

The idea of Simm's Master somehow being the big bad + collaborating with his future self would be cool though

>He's even been known to not sign autographs
I heard he actually attacks fans on sight. Just headbutts them with all his might

>yfw Moffat writes Simm better than RTD

RTD BTFO

He told the Radio Times: "I do get a lot of Doctor Who. God almighty, I'll be so happy when that's gone from my life. They're lovely, I'm sure, but I won't miss it."

He added: "It's great to be into something, but for goodness' sake, really? I'm not the Master, I'm not that evil Time Lord who rules the galaxy, I'm just in Tesco with my kids. Leave me alone!"

Suuuureee /who/ definitely happening.

I'd like having him back and having a more serious take on the character, but that boat has sailed. Retconning Missy would be a really cruel thing to do

Multi master story would be goat
but is there actually any proofs? How much of 11/12 was filmed indoors? I'm a little cautious that you're all getting hyped up over something that won't ever happen

Not likely, Moffat likes his meme Master too.

Not twice in a season !

I liked this meme

>cloister dies before the finale

Rude user.

Reminder that Dan Stevens is probably the next Doctor

fucking hell user, that caught me off-guard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

John Simm is 5ft 9", Michelle Gomez 5ft 3.5"

why did the CG guys model such goofy looking eyes? fuck sake it might actually be kind of creepy without them

reminder that Simms Master also dyed his hair "punk-white" in The End of Time
So chronologically it would make sense

>Simm is returning
>Bill is from Mondas
>Mcgann in Basement
>Bradley as First Doctor
>Dalton returns as Rassilon
>Susan returns

Moffat wants to make every single one of his fanfic ideas canon before he goes

Who was ham face?

do we know for sure "something in the basement" is an actual plot point or is it worth putting on the bingo?

hissssssssssssssssssssssss

>mfw multi-master VS multi-doctor story

We know there's something underneath the school in the first episode, we don't know if it's relevant at all beyond that though.

It was confirmed in one of the post press screening reviews that 'something is being hidden under the college that the Doctor is working in as a professor'.

Will google a link.

Can someone think of an explanation as to why 12 would trap the First Doctor in a basement? Like why would he do that? Where is the logic? What can this achieve?

Imagine you and your kids being swarmed by a bunch of Adams and Matts

>mfw the TP Cybermen are just in it to transform into modern Cybermen

Shits and giggles?

I'm not delusional, I know Simm is most likely never coming back, but not because he was taken out of context 4 years ago talking about how he doesn't like being harassed by strangers when he's with his family.

Moffat said the actual reason he put them in was that his story idea 'sort of needed them', so I don't think it will basically be a redundant cameo that could have been filled in by moderns.

You have to have an intimate relationship with either Adam Orford of Matt Whelan which do you choose /who? Refusal to choose is met with death.

Death

I gladly embrace death

Death.

Runner up: Whelan, honestly Orford's dead eyes would just be too much

can I be tsundere to whelan

Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whelan > Orford

Orford. He just seems like he's got an autistic passion for who. And he'll be out at filming all day.

Matt is just a pure cunt and will end up spending all day stomping around and shouting at twitter for being mean again

>sort of needed them
inb4 its a reversal of victory of the daleks
the original cybermen get rid of the new ironmen so we don't have to deal with the awkward situation of them being unstoppable every time they come up

Waterboarding him for information

But whelan at least looks like he maintains some form of personal hygiene. Orford wears the same jumper every day

who's up for a stream? What should we watch

What about George Baker. Is he an option

Do you have any S10?

Doctor Who fanfilm. Isn't there a new season?

what would be their logic?

I can get Daleks considering different variants "impure" but the Cybermen are all about upgrading, getting more powerful. Why would they want to prevent that?

S4 was delayed, they had to reshoot masses of it due to a hard drive failure.

acne doctor?

The really interesting thing about that article is that this is the first time I heard Richard Ayoade's name mentioned as a possible Doctor.

>Have you tried turning the TARDIS off and on again?

Although the first 4 episodes did get released.