Pierre who?

Pierre who?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayako-iwasaki-s-nipple-lbg3a9z/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did he post a pic of himself going to sleep and completely losing his mark for köln's 2nd?

Because that invalidates a STRIKER being involved in 3 goals

>Pierre who?
This, but unironically.

>random chelsea benchwarmer comes to dortmund, a supposed top team of our league
>instantly scores 2.5 goals
how shit is our league at this point?

>Literally one of the worst players in the PL
>Already the best player in Germany

JUST

conte doesnt like him because he's black, lets be honest. never gave him a chance because he's a racist cunt.

lets examine the evidence

1) batshauyi
2) signs some bald italian idiot to replace moses despite him being the best RB in the league the previous season
3) the club signs Bakayoko and conte spergs out in the media complaining about the club not signing the players he want, now wont give him a consistent run in the team
4) conducts a 12 month campaign of shit slinging and bullying to force Diego Costa out of the club
5) does the same with david luiz
6) forces Zouma out so he can play manlet white twinks at CB
7) tells U20 world cup winning star striker Dominic Solanke to fuck of and lets him leave for Liverpool on a free
8) forces the best young player in the Country (loftus-cheek) to join a shit club circling the relegation plughole in order to play any football.
9) does the same with Chabolah
10) and with Ake...
11) and Kennedy, ola aina, Traore, Rahman, Tammy Abraham etc etc....
12) sells Mohammed Salah to Roma (£15M) for 3x lower than his value because he's desperate to get those pesky coloured folk out the club.
14) threatened to quit if the board signed Virgil Van Dijk
16) tried to offer Willian on a trade deal to Southampton for James Ward Prowse
17) tells club stalwart and Champions League winning legend Jon Obi Mikel to fuck off or he'll spend the rest of his contract training with the U20s
19) banned fried chicken from the canteen
20) he once fined Willian 2 weeks wages for having the sheer audacity to play to Wu-Tang Clan in the team dressing room

cant wait til the bald, cumskin fraud is sacked and we get our club back.

He's obviously not one of the worst PL players...

t. Mohammed M'bongo-Smith

fuck off you fat ride and dont respond to me ever again. YER BARRED

Kinda just shows how shit the Bundesliga is compared to the PL.

Michy is now one of the best strikers in that league, so it follows that Obamayang will flop in the far superior PL. He's basically Callum Wilson-tier.

The only reason he ever did well in the PL was the fact that teams didnt know how to play against his meme 3-5-2 formation for 3/4s a season. Literally hasn't done anything productive once his formation got exposed.

How autistic are you? Seriously, how far on the spectrum?

It's basically a year long training camp for buyern prospects

Kante?

I rate Batman if played in the right system.

Unfortunately he just doesn't fit in Conte's system

Sup Forums is so fucking bad at judging players. A player has a good season then plays poorly in one game: sp - "what a fucking flop, EXPOSED"

Then a player has one single good game: sp - "one of the best strikers in the league!!!!"

You guys are so autistic it hurts.

im on the low end of that particular spectrum.

the only spectrum im on is the one i use to batter over yer maws face when she's getting a length of my willie

>a handful of idiots post a couple dumb things, probably as jokes
>"wow I must be the smartest person here for disagreeing"
no, that's you, champ

It's almost as if people deliberately overreact to everything here in order to create memes, get (You)'s and have fun isn't it?!?!?!

You fucking spastic. I hope you step on an upturned plug

>"they're being retarded on purpose!!!!!"

What's fun about saying "EXPOSED" about literally every fucking player who has a dip in form, regardless of how good of a season they're having?

It's just stupid and fucking annoying. But "muh banter" right bong?

That doesn't make literally any sense

"Muh banter"

He is not even bad, he did really well in belgium and france as a starter but you known, Chelshit...
Its hilarious seeing a fat donkey like lukaku who cant control a ball to save his life playing for the biggest club of the country but Michy's not good enough ?

>the crusher of Cologne

PL sides take a year to adapt to a teams' tactics

Fucking Leicester won the title because no one picked up on the fact all they did was sit back and hoof it to a pacy pikey

>the colonizer of cologne

it makes perfect sense you fucking melt

and i'll tell you one thing mate, i'll no be taking grammatical lessons from anycunt that writes a 6 word sentence and still manages to puts the adverb in the wrong place.

Shut the fuck up, it isn't funny then and it isn't funny now.

>the final nail in Conte's coffin

>the kang of köln

>it isn't funny then
>IT ISNT FUNNY THEN

fucking lmao. the gift that keeps on giving.

i am now officially removing the banning order i placed on you replying to my posts, keep them coming son; comedy gold

>he comes to Sup Forums for legitimate and well-thought out sports discussion

Look at this guy, look at him and laugh.

>It isn't funny then
>that doesn't make literally any sense

This is fucking hilarious. Aubamayeng only looked good because of the Dortmund system...

Arsenal is so fucked.. LOL

you could see i helped the team to have a guy who participates in build up play. obama is a world class poacher and very fast but often he just stands around idle in front of the goal and doesn't really partake in the game whatsoever.

>Aubamayeng only looked good because of the Tuchel system...
ftfy

based creatura poster

>5) does the same with david luiz
are you perhaps implying this is a bad thing?

have sex

having sex right now

thanks for the suggestion. why didn't i try this sooner

you must be new

>he's on Sup Forums at 3am on a friday night
>thinks he's fooling anyone

Hiyyyyyaaaaaaa virgin lips.

1)all he did at chelsea was tap the ball in
2)Moses is not suited for a RB position, also reminder they're playing multiple competitions
3)the fuck has played bakayoko lately and refuses to admit he's shit
4)faggot wanted out to china for the money, then talked shit bout him publicly
5)agreed, he keeps playing fucking cahill just because he won't admit he got it wrong
5)his priorities are cahill>christensen>>luiz, no sense having a first team player behind them just to get unhappy, also came back from a torn acl so they probably wanted some idiots to take him on loan as a gamble
7)check solankes stats
8)when you have no place for a player you dont want to sell you loan him
9/10)retarded desicions, but i wouldn't be surprised he wanted to loan and the club sold
11)Kennedy is overrated, aina unproven, traore surplus, rahman was probably a club deal and abraham not proven either. Do you want him to do. an arsenal and lose to a championship side?
12)he didnt sell salah, he already was on a loan with a buy option
13)you jumped it cause youre a nonce
14)asks for a top player to compete and is offered second rate players
15)jumped it again retard
16)??? chelseas manager doesn't do the businesses
bad bait 0.1/10

Just end us desu

Hi jose

JUST imagine how arse fags are because they bought the best striker in the Bundes for 65m and thought he would save them. HAHAHHAHA

>biggest club of the country
2007 was 11 years ago, Jelle

>19) banned fried chicken from the canteen
>20) he once fined Willian 2 weeks wages for having the sheer audacity to play to Wu-Tang Clan in the team dressing room
Kek

more like Pierro Cacameyang

weaponized autism

Don't try to debate with ConteOut people they are retarded. They think every youth player from Chelsea's academy is a god and deserves first team minutes right out the gate, and blame Conte for not playing them.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-sayako-iwasaki-s-nipple-lbg3a9z/answers/new.html

>"I love Dortmund. Black and yellow are my favorite colors. I love Batman and Spongebob."

What did Batshuayi mean by this?

He's an excellent finisher, the problem is he's fucking shit at everything else. Conte likes strikers who can lay the ball off, pass and hold play up. Michy can't do any of those things, but stick him at the top of a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 and he's half decent.

>LE FUNNY TWITTER BATSHIT MAN XDXD
>LE EPIC TWITTER JOKES STOLEN FROM YOUTUBE COMMENT SECTION XDXD

Someone is butthurt they got called out