Have you ever been catfished by someone or catfished someone...

Have you ever been catfished by someone or catfished someone? I'm pretending to be an 11 years old girl and pedo guys just worship me

Attached: aa5f20c20b572c0e075e844ab7fff648.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Fag

Do they send you any money?

you sir, are a true hero!

without you, innocent 11 year old girls would get molested or pedophiliacs wouldn't be able to get their fix on the web

Wow I haven't tried that

Yes
Probably the most embarrassing moment of my life when I show up to the park and sitting there is this fat old bastard instead of a twink.

Completely ignored his rampant apologies got in my car and left.
Fuck that was so damn embarrassing I was completely fooled by him.

I'm glad I'm out of the dating scene for the forseeable future, just gonna stick to my BF and not have to deal all the liars and degenerates

Attached: 1543948748524.jpg (1360x1892, 167K)

Holy shit user exactly what did he say to you and how did you respond? Or you just left without saying a word?

Cute cosplay.

twink bf
how to ?

I’ve catfished men by pretending to be a 14 year old. It was actually exciting to get them to break down and openly admit they want to fuck me and are scared shitless.

yeah, I've done that to scare pedos off from talking to other people i knew were underaged

for some reason showing people their own ip address scares the shit out of them, along with a little fake NSA message

BF isnt a twink

Hes cute regardless.
He kept saying "those were pictures of me" and "I swear I'm 25"
Just ignored him and left.

Attached: d41e94ca66cc5de627ce0f694c78cf533a1f2607v2.jpg (1024x665, 56K)

> Have you ever been catfished by someone or catfished someone?
Yes. I had a thing last summer where I was helping a girl start and run her premium Snapchat and I spent a fair amount of time pretending to be her on a half dozen different dating apps and I learned a few things.
>it feels dirty
>men are fucking disgusting, doing this shit could turn a dude into a feminist if he’s not careful
>it’s really easy to play the part, horny dudes are not detail oriented

Where did this leave us? She made enough money to pay for her first semester of college, is on her way to becoming a teacher and is horrified and terrified about how many of her nudes are out there. I’m banned from tinder, but she gave me over $600 for helping. No, I won’t post her tits, her pics come up here regularly and you guys know her real name. I’ve got another catfish story that I’ll greentext below.

>be me
>hopeless 40something
>empty inside so I spend my nights looking for strange pussy on the internet
>fuck dozens of girls of all types
>message girl on filthy app
>snark ensues
>I’m immediately intrigued
>also no face, but my type of body to a T pic related
>I need this
>get her number before she gets banned for trolling
>my type of girl
>3 days later her bf intercepts a text from me
>oh well
>few hours later an apology, explanation, and instructions to continue
>she’s 29 and in a loveless sexless relationship lives with him was just looking for entertainment
>would never meet
>10 months of texting, no face, but I am literally enchanted
>start catching feelings
>she’s amazing and we like ALL the same shit>
>stop fucking strange pussy
>get tested
>insist we meet
>she can’t: bf is difficult (dangerous?)
>press harder
>everyone swears I’m being catfished
>finally meet
>she’s real
>real love at first sight ensues
>fuck her senseless in backseat
>a lot to untangle but now planning a future together

I can’t even believe this is real.

Attached: image.jpg (531x789, 129K)

>men are fucking disgusting
Pretending to be an 11 yo girl made me realize of this. Horny guys sending dickpics right after I give my fake discord profile made me feel disgusted. Also there are some guys that simply come up with "oof I want to kiss your neck" in a non-ledw conversation. I know I am not innocent because I am pretending to be a girl, but I learned why weirdos and incels are so hated

> know I am not innocent because I am pretending to be a girl, but I learned why weirdos and incels are so hated
Dude, I actually realized from doing this that my unlikely success with women (I’m 7/10 broke) has everything to do with what I say to them. These fucking guys either can’t get past “hey wyd” OR lead with a dick pic and “I’m gonna cum in your asshole”

What the fuck, guys? I have fucked a lot of slutty, nasty girls, but not even the literal prostitutes I know like that shit.

Attached: image.jpg (245x206, 22K)

bump

Congratulations user. Somethingnsimilar happened to me. She had a bf, but they were in a "separation process". We met, she broke up with him and we started to hang out after that. But the guy was REALLY difficult, he started to stalk her in streets and then when he found out she had a new bf, me, he just beat her and broke her ribs before running to Europe. I never felt so guilty in my life

Damn. You still with her?

Yes. 2 years of relationship
We were scared af because he is part of the spanish civilian guard. He stopped messaging her after she reported him tho

and that's how you secure the tight young pussy all for yourself.

based and cunny pilled.

You should blackmail the fuck out of them ftw

I might do this an see if they send money, I'm broke af.. Where do yiu find em?

I remember catfishing girls at my school on myspace

man I hope you get blackmailed with threats of being #metoo'd or whatever the next feminist witch hunt is going to be about

How do you go about it?

Nah I'll say I'm a pedo hunter

and I hope one day you also get fucked over for trying to get laid. that's the world you're creating.

What is your damn problem

I obviously take an issue with cucks who are too lazy to get a job so they leech off their fellow man while digging us all deeper into jewish feminist subversion

Nope. But I did "fish hook" a 13 yo while she was bent over

I find your story relatable and hopeful, user. Thank you.

What is your damn problem

>pics are breaking bad todd
>irl is el camino todd

Hues you're not caught up with the times but baiting men and catfishibg can actually make you the one in the wrong and cause you to get in trouble.

flat chest or gtfo

How so? They literally confess they want to fuck a child

Wtf is "fish hook"

While behind someone inserting your index finger into thier mouth and pulling back towards the back of thier head therefore catching them like a fish on a hook.

That spunds fun. What did she do?

They're leeching off of pedophiles, there's literally no problem whatsoever.

I wish I had the balls to do that myself. But having a fucking folder full of small girls in sexual positions is not a risk I'll take.

You don't need to do that dude, just put a no-pics from your part condition

Shut the fuck up you stupid pedo defender

You are welcome user and thank you too

>what is perverted justice?

Whats the point of doing it if they are not sending you cash?

how am I supposed to do that

i dont know but why are you pretending to be an 11 year old girl on the internet for no gain?

Where can I go to find these people and get them to give me some nice cash

Not op but instgram is full of low iq fucktards who are into children

>what is an amazon wishlist?

pretty sure this gives them the address it ships to

That sounds like an egregious violation of privacy. I mean yeah, Amazon's gotta know where to ship it to, but some rando who gifts you something shouldn't be able to get that info.

Well they can pretty easily.

My niece gave me her phone because it displayed time wrong (having a vagina makes you unable to change time zone?) i find no nudes but a lot of of pics that i save anyway, no tinder or Snapchat because they aren't popular in my country, go to Instagram to try to find nudes in the chat with her boyfriend, see that there are dozens of guys from Pakistan that message her(makes you wonder how they found her in the first place), chat with a few of them and they almost instantly send or ask for nudes, i tell them that i am 17 but they don't seem to bother by that, made me understand why women there are covered from head to toe, also i wonder if men from all countries behave this way or if it is Pakistanis in particular, i block them and delete the chats and save all the pics from my niece i could find

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190910_062712.jpg (818x720, 115K)

If anyone's regularly catfishing pedos on discord, for the love of god please document it. Both for the memes but also so if they say or do something that gives away their identity, you can get it to the police and have them prosecuted. I've considered maybe doing it in my free time, anything to make pedos feel that much less safe on the internet.

Any idea where to start? Might as well get something to do to alleviate my boredom.

Now pull a pedo poachers and get them to meet and roast the fuck outta them grab their plates and pray they put a bullet in their head.

First off don't use discord use dating sites like eharmony or something and don't contact them first or its entrapment. After you say hi tell them "I lied I'm actually 10/11/12/14/etc years old"

Then go with what they say and if they send pics bonus for you. Grab the whole log, go to the FBI, police, whoeverll listen and hand over the logs.

Try to get their real name and address too. If they want to meet and you want to pull a pedo poachers then you can livestream it too.

Discord has tons of dating sites, and they're mostly for 18+ but that doesn't really matter. Make an account, put an anime pfp and join the server. Put your age as whatever is lowest, 16 or 18 or whatever. Wait until a shit load of guys hit you up, and lead them on. Make sure you tell them that you're actually a minor. If they back off, then good for them. If they don't, it's fair game.
If you look up discord pedo hunting or discord pedo baiting on youtube, there's a decent amount of people who do this and record it.

Remember to ensure that you don't make the first move or it's entrapmet

I'd discourage actually meeting them in person. Go for the address if you want but I dont think meeting in person is a good idea. There's the danger factor, and since you're not tcap you dont have any cops behind the bushes waiting to spring on the pedo. Even if you bring friends, people are unpredictable, especially if you get their face on camera trying to meet with a minor. Just play it safe.
And from what I've seen, you dont really need to worry about that. If you play your cards right you'll have a dozen potential pedos in your DMs before long.

Whose pictures do you use?

Yes like 3 times on instagram sharing nudes, but thanks to google reverse search i could identify that the person was fake, sadly it was too late because they have already seen my balls.
I know that from the 3 times, at least one was a uglier girl and another was a gay guy.
I hate my dick for making me such a dumb bastard.

Well, not catfished as such, but I've been lied about who my online partner was.

Twice I found out the guy I was together with was actually a girl :|

I'm bi so I would've been okay with it, but being lied to like that just ruined it :|

Pretty much every POF profile that replies or messages me is a catfish these days.

>They respond
>We make small talk
>They always end up saying they need a gift card or money for something

One girl catfished me into going to a movie with her. She used really old pictures and she was fucking huge. I watched the movie but she just kept saying shit like "I'm cold" hoping I'd snuggle with her.

The ones that are skinny and fuckable are usually married. That's how dating sites go.

Want to catfish hot chicks by pretending to be a hot guy, try to get some nudes. How to get pictures of hot guys that are not all over the internet. Story must hold for a few days or weeks for big wins. Any experience with that stuff?

yeah when i was 14 and stupid enough to believe that shit. at least she was still a girl but she also denied me a chance at a relationship with a qt i was friends with in hs

Lots it was super easy back in the day using Casper on snapchat.

Now there is nothing good that lets you send fake pictures/vids on snapchat.

I pretend to be an illegal immigrant and liberals worship me lol. One even offered me to fuck his daughter so I can get citizenship.

Catfished a lesbian on eharmony.com once. Talked hot and heavy for a few weeks, then she suggested we meet in a public place. Didn't show obviously. Shit was cash though.

I've tried that. I wanted to see if I could catfish girls into going to a bar but they would all either flake or none of them would want to meet. Only one girl called me out as stealing someone's IG pics.

pof is worthless.

Sounds like he was catfishing you lol.

Where do you go though? MeetMe turned into one of those swipe apps and the response rate went drastically down.

Got pics?

>5 girls show up looking for alpha model Chad
>Instead, they see some awkward sperg sitting at the bar by himself
Sure to get results!

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

I've found that the longer the conversation goes on, the more chance they'll flake out and never meet you. I have no idea why that is but women. The best success I've had is within the first 5-10 messages. if it goes past that, she's prolly gonna flake and never actually want to meet.

How do y'all get around the whole get on discord thing or cmon get a mic already. Man catfishin is hard

Attached: 67683732_726624167778090_6931710738583166719_n.jpg (1080x810, 134K)

When the fuck has a woman ever asked you to get on Discord...? Most thots have no clue what discord even is.

Ive catfished almost every girl ive ever wanted to fuck even family

Attached: 049B9303-3DEF-4192-AFA5-4CE832BC5D2E.jpg (3264x2448, 917K)

This one was my boss from work

Attached: D152A6B3-69CD-4ACC-A438-B6C0B21776D7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

My childhood friend

Attached: 4971110C-6FDF-4EC3-A262-5D3FFBA159B1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

What pictures do you use for catfishing?

Wait your 11 where do you live?

This slut used to make fun of me now i jerk off to her nudes the dumb bitch sent me

Attached: 07928F1E-2A66-4B38-888F-43EFB47F6DC7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

>even family
what member?

All those pics were min and the pics i used for catfishing were of a hot guy from my highschool i just stockpiled his instagram/fb/snaps and ised them and one by one they all fell for it aside from those four pics i posted ive got 100 more easily

how'd you get here nudes you sTALKER.

My little sister and three cousins here is my sisters fat tits

Attached: 4CDABC97-A0CF-4062-B6DC-191CBEEA2780.jpg (1141x1522, 306K)

>Pretend to be attractive
>Girls do whatever you want
It's not a secret.

Are you her boyfriend? lmao?

more?

Attached: 632362E3-FCF9-4F0A-AA70-B834A4695922.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

shes hot as fuck

I e found catfishing through snapchat is easiest girls always wanna be sluts on snapchat

Literally got her to ride her dildo while i was jerking off in my room right next to her while she thought i was the man of her dreams

lmaoooo