Is Hell really such a bad place Sup Forums?

Is Hell really such a bad place Sup Forums?

Attached: he-and-_39_s-the-embodiment-of-an-aztec-god-photo-u1.jpg (650x512, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
youtu.be/SYy0uyrS0Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it can't possibly be worse than earth

Which version of hell are we talking about?

The cenobite hell is incredibly bad

No
Source: I died and came back

Attached: pinhead.jpg (864x568, 128K)

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

Attached: 1559486134185.jpg (540x465, 36K)

It wouldn't be bad if you were a cenobite.

according to the lore, these cenobites were normal people at one time, so it was horrifying for even them.

Greentext?

If the devil is actually bad then he'll would be a party full of drugs, sex and stuff. If hell is this torturous place then the devil is actually good. The logic these theists have on the devil and hell is faulty.

>be me
>die
>go to hell
>order tendies
>revived before tendies arrive
>ass slightly hot
>suck dicks frequently.

yeah, but they grew to like it and even become its masters. hell is conceptually problematic, and generally only begins to appear in religions much later in their development.

Had to explain why bad people often thrive and lead long lives without punishment. They get eternal punishment after they are dead. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Or really good depending on how u look at it

Attached: DutyOsnXgAAlBR0.jpg (654x534, 84K)

who need to fear of go to hell when is hell here on earth

There are no drugs in hell, drugs are great.

And dosent the bible say something along the lines of Lucifer loved man kind more than any other angel? And he was cast out of heaven because he wanted god to give us knowledge? Or am I remembering that wrong

Silly goose. You think the guy who stands up to the boss and gets kicked out and gets a place of his own is gonna punish those who get sent there for not following the bosses rules? No, he's gonna celebrate and honor them not punish them.

I think some gnostic traditions credit Lucifer with giving humans knowledge/self-awareness. Not sure if that was a good thing though.

Kek

>basing your life on old jewish stories
ISHYGDDT

I think Heaven would be mind-numbingly boring. At least Hell might be interesting.

I was always told he believed himself above God, but I forgot most everything about the Bible (even the basics) so take that with a grain or salt

Definitely dint base my life off of it, but revalations is a crazy read. Jesus returns to earth with an army of horse scorpions. Fucking metal

Compared to current year...
tough call.

If I were commissioned to design a hell, I would model it after Earth populated with billions of humans such that the damned are born into skin suits. When the skin suit dies, the damned get reincarnated as another human, only no recall of past life, so they start out fresh everytime.

Well think about it.
If god sent Satan to hell what would be the point of Satan punishing you for getting there aswell. He's effectively doing God a favor by doling out punishment.

If anything he should be embracing the persons wrongdoings, providing them with their desires and all evil wants.

Never thought of it that way, but totally true. Revelation could have a soundtrack by Slayer.

Well it is better than Sup Forums, but that's not saying much

>t. Buddha

relevant theme song

youtu.be/SYy0uyrS0Uw

Attached: 81wQOjRxpTL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 68K)

The huge misconception is that the Devil controls hell and pain. While that may be partly true, while he's still awaiting trial. But Hell is God's fire. Which he's made for the Devil himself. No he'll be burning just as bad as you and I, and there is no demons there to torture you. Just you, fire and fire and fire. This is a fear tactic made by the Devil, to scare you into obedience. But nah, that bitch won't have any power down there. Neither will you or I.

Why samefag your own post?

Totaly

Attached: Screenshot_20191030-112136_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 585K)

it's only as bad as any other place which doesn't fuckin exist

No, if you became a cenobite

It's worse I read one of the books. They worship suffering and scare the fuck out of the normies with how much they suffer in Hell.

Demons to some, Angels to others

Attached: logh16.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Instead of learning another language, you instead smash random pussy.

Instead of saving up your money, you spend it all on cocaine.

Instead of following your dreams and doing what is right, you are easily lead astray by animal-like desires.

Imagine a place full of people like that. What a fucking mess

What? You can't handle some rock and roll, baby dick?

rock and roll is gay

Instead of learning to master the guitar, you decide to not put in the work. You'll just sleep in today, you say. You'll just do a line, you say. Until, eventually, you settle for shittier things, like looking like you're playing the guitar while playing a recording, or even just letting it slide.

Welcome to hell, user. Where there's no goals, and no achievements. Nothing but lies, misery, and failure

Afraid to explore your sexuality?

Attached: 3bcce773683965d412b5eddf1918370d09e52584_00.jpg (480x475, 37K)

heaven and hell are state of minds. the afterlife is a meme. if your life is nothing but mental anguish then you're already in hell. REPENT

true, they are indeed, angels to some.

This. Has anyone here actually read the Bible? Most of your perceptions of abrahamic hell seem to be influenced by pop culture, not actual scripture.

Being prideful is a sin. Saving money is greed, a sin. You don't get that he'll would be a place where you can be whoever you want without worrying about skyman being mad at you. Wanna be gay? be gay. wanna work hard? Work hard. Wanna be a lazy fuck? Be a lazy fuck.

I believe the catalyst was god loving his new toy man more than the superior OG angels so lucifer had a shit attack like a teenager

Which seems legit
What i dont get is el diablo has been cast out and forewarned of an inevitable unwinnable war good v evil and is amassing an army

Bible states the tribes jerusalem are but the only 444000 to enter shangrala
Seems the know it all deitious top dog ever knowing past present future clearly failed maths even if you took the worlds population now faith alone could not win a 1/2mil v 7billion strong army

But lets not pick flaws in a bastardized collaborative manuscrift of 2000 year old drifters

you
see

very much so.
Imagine your worst fears and pain.
Now multiply it by 10,000

>aclimatize before the end of eternity

I posed this question once and the religious person didn't want to believe it.
>Maybe God knew that Lucifer would betray him on purpose because he needed a place for people to suffer. If God is all knowing, then this would be true.
>God created the devil because he needed a ruler of the damned and way to punish sinners.

I thought it was because God loves humans so much, so basically he was jealous of humans

Their response was.
>But God can't create anything evil.

You are so cool! I want to have all your babies Mr atheist

Pretty sure this is hell.

The answer is free will.
If there is no free will, then we are nothing but puppets.

Also, determinism (and thus, secular destiny) was thrown out the window for me after I learned about the double slit experiment

The notion of "Hell" is an extremely illogical one. The idea of suffering after death makes little sense, as suffering is the purview of Life. Suffering is transcribed, decoded, and recorded by biological means. It is understood through a biological framework. Suffering sans biology is impossible. It seems to me that "Hell" is a metaphor for the human condition while alive, and that the bliss of "Heaven" is the non-existence of death. Anything else, seems most illogical.

Attached: Illogical.jpg (768x433, 47K)

No if u have canser

U better be a dancer becouse u have canser