How do I become less ugly?

How do I become less ugly?

Attached: IMG-20191030-WA0004.jpg (1458x2592, 626K)

confidence

and maybe shave

You’d be much more attractive if you got rid of that facial hair.

Steroids probably

Shave get a hair cut

Dude, shave nigga, ur fucking adorable wdym u ugly

You have nice facial structure. Stop being a beta fuck and be confident.

Cover half of your face with your hair user, an emo-kinda hairstyle. Worked for me. Doesn't look like it would fit your style tho :l
Pic related just like this

Attached: mk.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Wait just shave the sides not the stuff up front, God you are cute

Actually that makes it worse. I've tried.

Stop douting yourself user
You're beautiful.

It wouldn't work for him

Trim your eyebrows, shave face, wear makeup, dress like a lady. Your bone structure demands it, you were born to become a sissy user

Your biggest problem is your pussy facial expression. Shave, haircut and workout. Right now you look like a whiny bitch. I would have knocked you down in gym class

My eyebrows and nose are too big for a very short haircut.
Thanx boys

Faggot here. I'm a professional man lover so I can give total accurate direction. Do not listen to the other farts telling you to shave and be a sissy and shit. Don't do that.

Trim your brows and shave the sides of your face. Other than that ur good, you are a really good looking guy. You might just need a little confidence :)

I'm working out and most of the time I just look bored or smug. I don't smoke much because my smile is ugly. Thanks for the advice, though.
How do I do the eyebrow thing? Are there places that do that to men?

Eyebrows yes, your nose doesnt really have anything to do with your hair

Do you have a Kik or something? It'd be easier to explain

start lifting weights like your life depended on it, get a medium fade haircut, skin on the sides or a 1 and leave the top about 2 inches, shave your face clean because you can't grow jack fuck for facial hair, go skydiving, whatever the fuck to get some interesting stories to tell people, when you have done a lot of things in youe life people will want to hear about it or do it as well. Talking to women is just talking, once you catch their interest move in with a line like " hey would you like to get dinner" or whats something you've always wanted to do, or maybe take her skydiving as well that way one of her most intense life memories involves you and so on. Once you have her hooked act like a man, don't take shit from anyone, maybe take some jiu jitsu lessons to boost confidence because it does, then just keep up your bad self man, being an alpha is a mindset you achieve through your achievements, you earn it with pain and experience, only growth can make you an alpha

I'm with this guy. I'd suck your dick if you shaved the cheek area, leave the chin

Yeah literally this, you're good looking just shave the sides of your face, the front looks pretty good, and see if you can have a female friend do your eyebrows, or just do it yourself. Very good looking just need confidence.

Or like a discord or something

Dude, my barber shaves my eyebrows. simple and they know what theyre doin

Don't do this, the hair looks good

nothing wrong with the nose

You can do it yourself just with a razor if you know what you're doing

Cut your fucking hair....buzz cut makes most people look better unless you have a cranial deformity

Attached: aw.png (900x835, 1.2M)

maybe but why bother. im already there might as well get it done and they dont charge. same thing with the ear hair.

Shave your head or go with a shorter haircut, also you nearly have a unibrow. I always wax my eyebrows(you can use a razor too) about the length of my thumbpad.

Dont do this, just don't.

Trim them eyebrows and shave the hairs not bad

Oh I thought they charged. That's fucking cool

This guy gets it and he is right about your hair. A big pile of hair on a thin guy will make your head look big and your shoulders narrow

You arent ugly Hon

Trim your eyebrows and shave, you will be just fine

Attached: 43597829a97f6f25e338c796007c2fc0.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I just want to be less ugly for myself. I have been with women before, I know I can do it. I've never been an alpha, and I doubt I can force it. Im fine banging 6/10 chicks and art hoes who share my hipster interests. I just want to feel like I'm not an eyesore to the people I talk to.

He ain't got it, at all. Not even a little. Stop

Attached: 1569366256110.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

Op, text me or somthing. StepOnAndy is my Kik if you got that

cut your hair
gain some weight
work out

Pluck/shape your eyebrows and clean shave bro

Here is the only right answer ITT

>smile and look happy

If you can't grow a beard, don't.

Skin care regimen. You have a pretty bulbous nose, which itself can be quite cute, but it thrusts blackheads and big pores right to the forefront. You need to keep those cleaned out and the pores will shrink.

Hair is cute, but it does have a sort of boyish or twinkish look to it. So if that's what you're going for fine. It will attract a certain kind of person. A more "adult" hair cut will work for other people, and other situations (professional work). You're young so a youthful style is fine, you just need to sort of pick a theme for yourself and go with it. Casual/boyish hair/youthful presentation is fine, but you need to keep that in mind when you dress yourself, accessorize, etc. You don't want a hodgepodge of personal styles.

Can't really see your clothing but here's some basic tips: buy clothes that fit you. If they don't fit you, either buy sizes that do, or if that's hard to do because of your body shape or you don't want to get rid of clothes you've already bought, take yourself to the tailor and have them taken in. As long as you're reasonably in shape, you want slim fit button downs, for example. They should not fit you like a burlap sack. Jeans are good, but have some slacks/chinos too to mix it up. Make sure those fit you too (no relaxed fit).

Also, learn how to iron a shirt. Youtube is full of tutorials. Even if you're dressing casually, shit needs to be pressed and unwrinkled. TAKING IT OUT OF THE DRIER IMMEDIATELY IS NOT THE SAME AS IRONING. :D

Good luck user.

It's mostly the facial hair. Facial hair is fine, but that pathetic attempt at shaping it is... yikes.

It's mostly confidence, though. Normally I'd say get a hair cut, but your face works that hair pretty well, to be honest. It depends what kind of pussy you're going for though.

Actually after a closer look you're pretty cute.

A nice square chin, and curly hair. Those eyebrows are what beaker it, trim those and you'll be golden.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2017-05-23-12-42-15.png (1076x575, 346K)

hello guis, this is athene, and today we are going to play DA GAIMZ

Attached: da gaimz.jpg (268x188, 13K)

you are not ugly, you have a not pretty manly face cause you have a tiny jaw, but that's ok usually manly faces look to old

Your eyebrows are criminal

it worked for me, should work for him too.

Hey OP, if you timestamp I'll take the time to photoshop a hairstyle, eyebrows trimmed, and facial hair that I think would look good on you.

Shave your face
Grow your hair
Stand up straight
Work out
Smile more
Get a small facial scar. Chicks dig danger.

Also, push your hair back so I can see your hairline.

Is that Manson? People have told me I look like Manson
Yeah... My nose is fucking disgusting.... Also I'm a lazy fuck living in a big de-centralized city so my clothing situation is pretty scarce, I just don't feel like buying clothes, although I thing there's a determined style i like.
I've never tried shaping it lol. Also I just want regular pussy. I know I can't get a Stacy even if I did that Chad transformation the other user suggested. There's this ugly thicc girl in my college class who has that whole 90s short hair and mommy boots look. I want to do terrible things to her

Attached: IMG_20191007_205924386.jpg (1944x2592, 1.05M)

Cut your hair to a shorter more masculine length. Look up short haircuts.
Have someone pluck/thread your eyebrows so they're shaped properly.
I would tell you to shave, but you don't even have any facial hair. Let it grow full, then trim it down.
Confident smile as you walk around, but not a creepy smile.
Don't wear plaid shirts. You're not a lumberjack, and skinny guys like you just look like fake hard workers which girls don't like.
Work out to put on muscle. Here's some pointers:
To bulk up, eat the amount of grams of protein equivalent to your current body weight. You can get away with 70% of that amount. Ex: You weight 150 lbs. Eat 150-100g protein a day. Drink a protein shake right before workout, then right after workout. Drink plenty of water.
Every time you work out, do a different part of your body each day, don't do everything on the same day. So Day 1: Leg Day (necessary to keep testosterone high) Day 2: Don't work out Day 3: Chest Day Day 4: Don't work out Day 5: Arm Day Day 6: Don't work out Repeat repeat.
Look up good workouts for these parts of the body on youtube. There's so many great resources. Use only dead lift weights. Try to stay away from machines unless that muscle group is mostly only possible on a machine, or you can't handle dead weights for some reason.
KEEP AT IT! Ignore meat heads at the gym. Regardless with how skinny you are at the start, if you keep at it, after one or two months you'll go from the "skinny kid" to the "regular" regardless if you're putting on muscle. Most people quit working out after two weeks, so one or two months makes it habit.

Attached: anus duck.jpg (665x466, 47K)

Also stop saying things like 'stacy' and 'chad'. It's beta as fuck.

Are you trying to have Charles Mansons exact haircut?

I'm a nigger and I approve this thread.

Lol I used to. As a young lad I grew my hair pretty long and scruffy. Puberty hit me like a brick and I wanted to hide my horrible face behind my hair. I think I have evolved a bit since then but it still bothers me...
Duly noted
Thanks Cesar

could be worse, mate. Now go and throw some weights around to get the blood flowing.

I will. Just don't be too much of a faggot

Your face is handsome as fuck. Trim your hair down though.

Prolly past the point of no return prolly should just anhero

Then become an alpha, people can feel your energy and you instantly become more attractive

A nice haircut would do you some good. You've got those bushy brows dude. Go to a proper barber and ask them to trim them down. My barber does mine and they look great after the fact. Also grow the facial hair out more and then have it styled, or just get rid of it all together. Women like facial hair when it's got some upkeep and planning.

Im depressed because I'm unattractive, and I'm unattractive because I'm depressed. Maybe I really should an hero