What's wrong with me, I'm smoking excessive amounts of weed and just not getting high

What's wrong with me, I'm smoking excessive amounts of weed and just not getting high

What should I do

Attached: images (8).jpg (500x334, 36K)

Just for context, I used to get high pretty easily, and yes, I'm inhaling so it's not that

stop smoking weed

Get better weed. I cant get high on brick weed anymore.

Stop smoking for a while. Wait a month and then smoke a joint.
It'll feel better.
You've built up a tolerance.

tolerance mate

just don't smoke for a month or two

I'm buying relatively expensive weed

Get a real job.

I haven't smoked in a month, I wanted to get insanely high on my birthday so I stopped to lower my tolerance

A month is all you really need for a full tolerance break, 2 weeks for a mid one

agree after a month you'll feel like the first time again

Tolerance break. Everything in moderation, OP.

More is less with weed. You reach a plateau w/tolerance & stop getting high.

take a break for at least 10 days, preferably a month or more if you're a chronic user. tolerance is a bitch and so is habit. you'll withdraw and crave the dank for a while but past a week or so it's all groovy. then moderate your use (and weed potency! tolerance comes back quickly if you're going straight to nuclear shit and dabs) when you've killed your tolerance, X days smoking followed by X + 1 days off works for me.

Stop and exercise for about a week or 2.

you really just need to stop smoking altogether, for the rest of your life, it's not good for you and you'll just end up chasing that high forever

tolerance buildup, take a break, the longer the better
welcome to the cycle

try narcotics anonymous

Weed should be illegal. There is no excuse for the degenerate scumsucking faggots that result from abusing this narcotic.

Start dreamimg use ur fanntasy if you let chaos choose the path and end up thinking about what kind of shit you were imagening you were probably high

Tolerance break mate. You need one

If you still can't get high after not smoking for a month then you should see a doctor because the human body does not work in that way

How often are you smoking?
Either your tolerance has become too high or you're smoking shit weed.

It's not a narcotic you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

are you a cop from south carolina lol

Spotted the virgin

Time to graduate to PCP.

lol fuck you faggot

smoke crack or PCP like a real man, faggot

Spotted the low intellect stoners smoking their lives away.

>inb4 hurrr I've got a CS degree/I make a tonne of money and am not an incel

Make rick simpson oil. Google it.it will melt your face,OP!

Tolerance break my dude.

If you cant hack cold Turkey go on a pinchie diet.

They're trying to build a prison.....

buy better weed

Had a stroke if I smoke now after some point my head kinda restarts and the high is just gone . It doesn’t matter what kind of weed I smoke or how much my high is just gone
Yes I know I shouldn’t smoke and it’s bad but it used to be my medium if everything went over my head. Now I smoke once every two weeks or so and it’s gotten better but after 2 joints (0,5g total) it usually happens and I’m sober again
Should I worry about it ?
It’s kinda amusing sometimes but more frustrating

take a break or get better weed.

Stoner myself and I’m for regulation and it’s a drug like alcohol or nicotine and should be handled with care
Weed can be good but also very destructive .
Be mature about it the amount makes the devil smoke responsibly but damming it outright is not okay either
Be openminded as long as nobody hurts anyone with his usage it’s okay

Sounds like you got more money than sense mate

you bought cbd my friend

Get raped faggot

start smoking heroin faggot

Your body get's used to everything. I mean, is it really even that fun for you to laugh at everything and barely be able to function? You sound like the kind of guy that goes from cigs to weed to heroin "just chasing a stronger high". But if you want a stronger high either buy better weed, or smoke blunts and do poppers. Poppers are weed and tobacco in a bong mixing the highs makes it better tbh.

is that all you smoked? Certein drugs will fry your brain and you wont be able to use the damaged areas. Those areas are required to get high.

I know meth does it. Don't use meth kids.

Long time smoker here, 10+ years.

Great recommendations in the thread.
-excerise as much as possible, hell even a walk around the block once a day can make a difference.
-drink more water.
-smoke less in the mornings. I find smoking in the morning makes smoking the rest of the day less impactful.
-get better weed if possible.
-try a different smoking method. Always been a bong smoker myself but I switched to pipes in the day/afternoon and bongs in the evening.
-take a break from smoking even if for a day or two. If you smoke a lot a small break can make a difference.
-stay away from concentrates they will fuck your tolerance and make smoking flower pointless. Even kief can mess with your tolerance. I only smoke concentrates on the weekend if I smoke them at all.
-stop smoking to get fucked up and try just a hit or two. Enjoy that first hit feeling

WHY