I had my first man-on-man sex last night

I had my first man-on-man sex last night.

AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20191030-122535_Chrome.jpg (996x731, 422K)

Fuck off you attention-seeking fag

are you gay?

No. Not attracted to men... just sex.

were you top or bottom?

how do you like your aids?

Mostly top. I didnt bottom but he did finger me and put a butt plug in. Which was amazing.

Where did you both cum?

how does it feel to have god hate you

My first blow was in his mouth while he was fingering my ass and giving me head.

Second was in his ass.

He didnt cum

How does it feel to be a hellbound chicken shit pussy asshole OP?

How old are you?

Are you going to do it again? How did it compare with your straight sexual encounters?

Possibly. It was hot but as I mentioned early I'm not really attracted to men, just sex.

I really enjoyed him playing with my ass. Never had a female that would do what he was doing.

My ultimate fantasy is getting pegged with a strap on by a female.

Was it more organic or performative?
Did you flow with what you 'felt' and 'desired' or what you thought you should be doing cause it's 'that gay shit' and you 'ain't gay'
How did you maintain your erection?
If he did not cum, did he appear to be aroused? Or also just trying to fuck and using you as a substitute for what he wanted?
Did you feel wanted?

He absolutely worshipped my body. Started with a massage and then rimming my hole and playing with my cock while I was on my stomach.

After awhile he got up and walked in front of me where I immediately took his cock in my mouth. He stayed hard the whole time so I must have been performing well enough.

He tried fucking me but couldn't stay hard. Said he had jerked off shortly before I came over. He was an older man at least twice my age so I understood.

Started playing with my hole again with fingers and butt plug. This is when I came the first time.

After running my body he found his way inside my hole again with his fingers to which my cock immediately was hard again.

Started fucking him missionary and then from behind. Blew my load in his ass.

Then we took a shower. Cant lie this was when it got a little awkward as all my sex desires left and now I was showering with a guy I didnt know. But, it was fine.

One time bump

Good job user. I’d never enter a relationship with another guy, but it’s awesome as fuck to leave the bar at 1-2 in the morning and be having my cock sucked by some sissy from Grindr within 15 minutes.

I suck off a dude I met on grindr about 2-3 times a week. Don't even know his name, but he has a long fat cock - at least 9 inches. I wish he'd fuck me already!

Mm hot. Would like to try a sissy/tranny. One of my biggest fantasies

Grindr is where I met this guy at too btw

Disgusting

Fail thread

I had my first man-on-man sex last night: in the middle of nowhere, it turned out that a man called an ambulance and the local police are here.

As you saw on this morning's bulletin, this is a very serious matter. Please come with me."

"You have done quite well, Mr. Kainan. However, I still have some things to ask of you."

"Of course."

"We would like you to tell us what is going on inside your anus. The local police are waiting, so please be quick. I don't understand Japanese."

"No need to worry, I can read."

"I'll understand that."

Sitting down on one of the chair, the policeman examined the man-on-man's anus, which was very smooth.

"Is it possible that he has a sexually transmitted infection? There are signs of it: there is a fever, his blood pressure is slightly elevated, and the color of his pee is also darker than normal."

"Of course I have this thing."

You must be a good little cocksucker

He said I'm really good so I can only assume so. It's probably because I can deep throat him though.

Sounds like you would make a good sub bottom boy

user, sit down I need to tell you something

You faggots are going to breed infectious diseases. Worse than sharing needles.

Now you're a fully fledged faggot when are you going to tell your parents you love to suck cock

Lol. I've never in my life saw a guy and thought "damn, I'd smash" like I do with 90% of women.

cool

Fuck off larper