How much would you sell this computer for?

How much would you sell this computer for?

Attached: Untitled.png (515x438, 20K)

For at least 3 and a half Marijuanga

i was thinking of giving to my friend in payment of building me a new one but i feel like i could get a few hundred

How much you payed initially?

FX sucks ass, pretty good card though
$500

edit, i mean like 300. didn't notice the ram and things

300-500 $ since its a used computer and similar ones go for about 400-600 $ though depending on where you are, it could be much less.

$400 cdn at most tbh

thats what i was thinking
well fine then
sounds good thnks

I'm gonna need about three fiddy

I am no good with AMD processors specifications and no geforce specific graphics cards.

Don't know why you would choose anything other than Intel and geforce, they are like the most powerful affordable and provide the highest power and compatibility for a variety of hardware and software.

If it's used, it's usually worth half it's purchase value. But you have to account in inflation too but still looks like it's produced after 2010 so half the purchase value sounds like a good deal.

I can't sell my laptop, the hdmi port is fucked for some reason.

>Don't know why you would choose anything other than Intel and geforce
every time i go to buy a new pc it turns out that AMD is the better deal. i was going to wait to sell it in 2022 when intel has caught up to the new ryzen but reforged is coming out so ill probably be going amd again

>AMD is the better deal
Huue hue

After buying an FX series processor, I doubt I'll ever consider AMD again, unless I'm absolutely sure it's not garbage.

this one has treated me well
what dont you like about it?

3 bananas

eh I just made the mistake of trying to play games on it, my FX has weak cores, so in games that don't utilize more than one or two the performance suffers too much for me to be happy with it. It's my fault for trying to save money. It works mostly ok on games that utilize all the cores though, since thats how it's supposed to run.

Tree fiddy.

i can only go as low as 5. 6 is they're past their prime
i havent really put much thought into it yet. im going to drop 2k on a new rig maybe i can get the i9

Just do very thorough research before deciding, don't trust all reviews at face value since they pay people to say good things about shit products. And good luck.

well the i9 is 1/2 as much as i want to spend on the whole pc and the i7 is like 8 years old