Why does anyone, no matter what political philosophy you tend to support...

Why does anyone, no matter what political philosophy you tend to support, not despise the bullshit these idiot Dems in Congress are trying to get away with?

Attached: 1537410730094.jpg (575x353, 30K)

cry more

Great answer, Junior.
Are you sating you're just too stupid to see what's going on?

some of us do. as bad as trump might be, the dems have proven over and over again how intolerant and disgusting they are ever since she lost. they're not getting any of my votes anymore.

Definitely sating.

Well this guy says he's not voting democrat anymore I guess that's what I should do too since he's such a good honest role model.

Attached: zr62o.jpg (666x499, 80K)

Probably because trump is the same class as all members of the government are aka the laws don't apply to me class. It's the rich vs the rest of us.

as if the dems have done any better with their constant hoaxes and lying.

Trump is a lying crook, and he always has been. And now he’s *literally* busted and a constitutional process is being implemented and you morons are *still* sucking his limp, impotent dick. Either take a fucking high school civics class or go cry on Sup Forums you uneducated dipshit.

Attached: 9C3A4F7C-51FB-4345-B6EB-3DABA8A754FE.png (640x624, 362K)

I'm mocking you, not trump you retard

Fucking classic conservative.

We're too busy being aware that the president has his brain leaking out of his ears and you love gargling his cock and that's much more entertaining than anything democrats could do.

weak

Comprehension isn't really the Trump supporters' strong suit. I understand. :)

hurr hurr how original

Attached: 213586_128468.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>Mentally ill emotionally dysregulated gender confused autistically screeching libtard

That's no way to go through life. Donald j Trump is going to be the man of your nightmares until January 20th 2025. Maybe you should embrace it in some way that way you can cope better.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

Everyone that opposes trump, supports China

Attached: climatechina.jpg (240x125, 4K)

Attached: 1547416250068.jpg (720x1280, 456K)

>look Vlad, I posted it again. Do I get ruble?

Why does anyone not. Are you fucking retarded? Sage

Get back to work, Igor! Save questions for tea break!

Attached: DRSDp0eX0AINUcP.jpg (975x570, 104K)

how are you stupid enough to believe or fall for anything that orange retard says? He's never worked a day in his life, had everything handed to him, he doesn't care about anyone but himself and EVERYTHING he's doing is benefitting the corporations and biilionaires.

Literally the only benefit you're getting out of Trump is the ability to be less embarassed about hating blacks in public. Once Trump is gone there will be no lasting positive effect on your life because he's championing the hyper rich and his own brand.

How stupid can you be?

This. Need to pull the entire thing up root and branch and burn it.

it's because of the dishonest media.

Attached: cnnlietrump.jpg (500x504, 74K)

> NPC says based NPC shit
1. You have no idea what kind of work he's done
2. When EVERYONE benefits, billionaires are included, but they are not the only ones.
3. Trump has done more for blacks than Obama, this is documented
4. Historically, it's the left that always hated blacks, and that's pretty much still the case. The Republican party was literally founded to stop slavery and free the blacks you fucktard.

Try facts rather than your bullshit whining you fucking walnut

see:

>trump supporters

Attached: ALephtMannTrumpsSeeThemselves.jpg (947x1262, 333K)

Because the idiot in office is getting away with far worse.

Repubs were all over Bill just cuz of a blowjob from a nice Jewish girl, then a real scumbag comes along and now suddenly all they've become the party of endless excuses for shoddy behavior (just like the Dems)... are you fucking kidding me?