Bitch took everything from me. I loved her, I was good to her...

Bitch took everything from me. I loved her, I was good to her, I gave her all of myself and she was cheating like a fucking whore behind my back.
I've lost it all, but at least I had the common sense not to create a child with this slut.
This is a shameless thread. I don't know where else to turn. I've been here since the early days. I've never asked for anything, ever, from anyone but now I'm desperate and I don't think I'm doing to make it.

Will someone please help me? I'm going to be homeless soon if I can't get my shit together and I just don't see that realistically happening.
I just need help to pay rent once or twice and buy some groceries, fuck bills! I just don't want to die homeless because of this whore.
Can a Sup Forumsro help me out?

Attached: 1400070681331.jpg (2464x1648, 365K)

Even if I had the money to spare, I probably wouldn't, since I, like most humans, am utterly selfish, and you, like most humans, are probably full of shit. However on the off chance you're life is hitting the shitter so drastically, I can only offer you an image of a meatloaf.

Attached: meatloaf5.jpg (1120x840, 135K)

Yeah, I get it.
Thanks for the image. I'll fap while looking at it in case it's the last time I even see hot food.

Take two, since trips.

Attached: meatloaf4.jpg (550x825, 184K)

Attached: 1428059004694.jpg (350x319, 50K)

Very generous. Thank you, sir.

How much is rent? Did she move out? Did you split rent prior?

Internet wont help u kiddo call mom and dad and spare us ur feelings no body cares

I've already helped a Sup Forumsro out this month, so I have to be out. The reason I'm not a trashbag like you is because I plan for betrayal even from the people I trust. Good luck though bud, even if you do become homeless, you probably won't die, but you will probably get raped and beaten, since you are obviously a little bitch.

Attached: wealthpic.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

I don't have family, I am old and they were older.

$300 AUD a week. She moved out. We used to split rent, but she emptied our shared bank account when she left. We were together 8 years and lived together 6, so a shared account just seemed convenient, but now I know it was a retarded thing to do.

based

She just took off with the money and your shit posting here?! Call the fucking cops. She stole that money.

The cops won't help but I do plan to take her to court over it, and will probably win .. but that will take months. Until then I am fucked.

That's fucking nothing, you don't have that stowed away in a sock or something? Maybe a jar of change you could count? Fucking pathetic.

Attached: excuse2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Yeah, I know.

I didn't plan for this. I trusted her. It didn't even come into my mind this could happen or that someone would be capable of fucking me that hard for practically no gain to themselves.

Good and evil seemed like fairy tale concepts.
I'm not blameless ... I should have had something to fall back on, but I didn't. I'm a retard. You're right, I'm fucking pathetic.

You're right, you are fucking pathetic. Go on Craigs list and offer yard cleanings for 30 bucks a pop, head down to home depot and hold a sign that say's "Cheap labor". Fucking get to choring bud, figure it out. It's not pathetic because of your lack of planning, it's pathetic because you are begging from strangers when you could be working and choring. God gives to those who do for themselves bud.

Attached: 1521561922948.jpg (552x459, 40K)

Also, no fucking wonder she left you.

Attached: 1521624001022.jpg (480x646, 46K)

I am doing that, of course but the real world just doesn't work that way. I am unlikely to get a cent from that within the next few days, and so I will be kicked out.

god's not real

Attached: 1515553866776.jpg (800x1000, 188K)

I've considered it.. Not just because of the prospect of being homeless, but mostly because of the heart break. I loved her. I did not see this coming. There were no signs.

One day we were happy and laughing like we always are .. and literally over night it all fell apart. I caught her txting to him and it was some smutty shit. I called her out on it and we had a huge fight and it all just went down over the period of 1-3 days and it was over. Life changed. It feels so surreal.

She literally told me she loved me 'so so much' just moments before the txting incident.

You aren't trying hard enough, if you have time to post shit on 4chins, then you have time to get to choring. Fuck bud, call your landlord, they probably have some chores that need doing, you could probably get 300 knocked off your rent for a day or 2 labor. I own a business, and a few apartments, and I do this all the time for my clients and renters. But your a fucking pathetic faggot and probably go to them all whinny and bitchy, begging with your dick out. Fucking pathetic little faggot, get your shit figured out bud.

Attached: 1562437408593.jpg (2820x3840, 986K)

real or not, it still works, since you are doing for yourself. The whole point is to not ask from others what you can do for yourself.

Attached: 1548351951398.jpg (530x352, 32K)

I have time to post because it's 4am.
My landlord does not speak English or give a fuck about me, he is Chinese and has already hung up on me.

That's what I said, figure it out.
Put a mirror down there and see what's what.

he said he has

Jesus you are whinny, even if you do get kicked out, a month on the street isn't going to kill you, I've done it. You shouldn't be awake at 4am when you are in crisis, you need rest, food and you need to stay motivated. She was right to cheat on you and leave, you can't even take care of your own shit. Nobody is going to help you, you are alone and always were, nut up and do what you have to do, and if that means camping out for a few weeks while your back account recovers so you can get a new place, well, that's what you do. Starting over is hard, but fuck it, you got something else to do right now? Fucking figure it out.

Attached: 1542731684991.jpg (1112x655, 50K)

haha, that's what you get for trusting a whore
kys faggot

Attached: steak.jpg (224x225, 9K)

I can't force myself to sleep and I ran out of food 2 days ago. This didn't happen today, I've been struggling for a while now.

Then he hasn't ENOUGH.

Any suggestions as to how? Painless preferably.

your gonna die your life is over
pic related its shit you will never have

Attached: food.jpg (2048x1359, 419K)

Panadol overdose. Chemist warehouse sells 100 tablets for $13 AUD

Does this really work?
I don't have $13 but I have a lot of panadol.

Also, thank you for being the first one to offer/say anything helpful.

And that is a fine looking meatloaf as well. One could only be blessed to receive such a meatloaf as this one. As a matter of fact my day is much better as for being exposed to this meatloaf. And just to make a point about this meatloaf and all of its wonderful photogenic properties I'm quite sure this meatloaf is very happy about it's internet presentation and I'm also sure that the International Intergalactic association of meatloaf lovers is very impressed about the diplomatic efforts of this meatloaf and the meatloaf pushing individual that posted the image of this now very famous meatloaf.
In my closing I would like to thank the international Intergalactic association of meatloaf representatives and growers association for backing this wonderful meatloaf picture for internet slackers and grunge rockers. Hope you have a very meatloafish day.

Attached: 1497021235911.jpg (500x500, 191K)

She didn't steal the money it was a joint account therefore this is a civil courts issue and it's a burden to prove ownership of the deposited money.

You can just die user, if you're not working for peanuts while transferring your excess labor profits to the 1%, what good are you? you scum.

Attached: distribution-of_-wealth.gif (1280x800, 239K)

to people just telling OP to try harder, you're fucking retarded

how does someone with $0 expect to magically make money? you've never lived a second in the real world, there are 0 jobs near him as he said, if he is totally broke he cannot afford petrol or bus tickets he's fucked

do you know how big australia is? a local job is still half an hour drive you dumb cunts he's asking for help and all you keep doing is giving him boomer levels of retarded advice holy fucking shit

you should kill yourselves and hope you never end up in need because your knowledge if fucking useless

OP, hmu on wikr I will dump BTC on you, you will not need to work for a year. Dogbog69.

Dude, holy shit. Thank you if you're serious. I'm installing wik now and will come soon.

no worries mate, we are aussie gotta watch out for our bros when they need help, fuck these americunts
literally the worst place and people on the planet, fucking scumdog cunts

Fucking stop it faggot. You deserve to be where you are. Life is about choices, and you made a bunch of bad ones, fucking live with it. Like I said, camp out for a few weeks while your bank account recovers, then look for a cheap bed you can rent. It's not that hard bud, Grab a pillow, a blanket, and find or steal a tarp , OH! and don't forget the rope to tie between the trees to hang the tarp. Matches are cheap and you can probable do at least enough odd jobs to get some meat or veggies you can roast over your fire. Fuck I love camping, I might go this weekend just for the hell of it. You are going through woman withdraw, that's why you feel like shit, they pump out all kinds of hormones and shit that are basically a drug, and if she's the type to cheat then they were probably working overtime. So, the cure is to sack up, fly straight, work hard, do what you need to do to survive, and generally enjoy being a man. Wash in a stream, sleep in your tent, built your fucking fire, work like the devil for your meals, and stop fucking whining, because the more you whine the less people will want to help.

Attached: 1521551059573.jpg (720x739, 82K)

I like how both of yous are awake at 5:40am

so are you cunt

You're retarded.

Well, this will get me through for the next year or so easily... Thanks Dogbog.

And fuck you to the rest of you :D

/thread

fair enough, good luck mate