Why does this pic depresses me so much?

Why does this pic depresses me so much?

Attached: boomer.jpg (1200x900, 301K)

Because you're mentally ill

Because you can't remember where you buried her body?

Because you're retarded??

probably reminds you that you are a failure and you're never gonna be happy

Attached: 1562429813074.gif (735x920, 167K)

because our lives will never be this fun or carefree again

It reminds you how beautiful and thriving a white America was back then. It's slowly becoming a Jewish-run cesspool, just like Weimar era Germany.
And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

Because you'll never push her face down into that bed and get balls deep in her tiny little ass? Me too, user. Me too.

Because you cling to the past. Bear in mind, your children will look back on all the relevant stuff for them at that age and feel the same pang, should they hold on to past things like you do.

Attached: BCE85CFA-3633-4F99-B982-EF3054C1DDF1.jpg (637x478, 45K)

It kinda makes me think of times when life was easy and I did not have world crushing responsibles that's all I can get out of it bro

looks like my wifes room

Legs. The legs. What is wrong with the legs. Why, legs.

The view through the window alone feels like something beautiful that can't be found anymore.

/thread

I bet she grew up to be normal and happy.

That makes me happy.

Her setup looks cozy as fuck. That girl is having a great time.

Is this early 2000s or mid 2000s? That hubba bubba jug was the shit

Because the best years of your life were between 1995 and 1997, and ever since then you've been on a downward spiral. Your entire life could be described as walking down a lonely path, towards deeper and darker woods, knowing there are predators in there, but also knowing there is nowhere else to go. You had to give up a bunch of your toys because you needed some money for something, or your parents decided that you were too old for them, or there just wasn't enough room anymore, and that trend kept going year after year until on day they came and said there is no more room for you. Maybe you got an education and a job and moved out, and maybe you are still on good terms with them because you did everything right. Maybe, you didn't listen, maybe you stayed against their will, and sure they still love you, but there is so much tension over you still being in their home that the oppressing weight of it feels like cinder blocks on everybody's shoulders. You look in the mirror and you are an adult, but you still feel like the kid, sitting in front of an emac, watching cartoons, and thinking about pokemon. That's probably why it makes you depressed.

Attached: 1521561922948.jpg (552x459, 40K)

>Why does this pic depresses me so much?

Because you want some of that tender, pink veal and it is forbidden to you. Not to kings and emperors. Just sayin' quit being repressed.

>rocket power
>spagettio's
>pokeballs
>that huge monitor
Fuck op

Shes 35 now

Because you want that Bionicle she’s got

All the things you never had?

Attached: good one 2.jpg (1140x851, 336K)

lost of youth.

Because it's the equivalent of seeing a time machine that you can't step into

you will never find another poke master girl with legs 2x the length of the rest her body

because she looks more happy than you will even be
and she doesn't even look that happy

because, like me, you have forgotten the taste of the bubble jug