Bill Burr is not even remotely funny, seriously why the fuck do people like this guy?

Bill Burr is not even remotely funny, seriously why the fuck do people like this guy?

Attached: bill burr.jpg (2000x1207, 1.84M)

Attached: slwidl.jpg (387x417, 155K)

Attached: 175.jpg (360x259, 21K)

he's objectively unfunny you fucking retards

Lol op is a huge faggit. Is English not your first language or something?

I'm not saying he is, I'm just saying that you're a faggot.

No way man English isn't my first language even though I can articulate full sentences in English

why? for posting something you don't like? kill yourself pussy

Go back to watching Dane Cook you gigantic faglord.

Attached: 1508768761107.jpg (800x680, 54K)

No, because you try to suck the soul out of men through their penis like some sort of incubus faggot.

he sucks too

Same with Bill Hicks. Unfunny, yet people suck his cock.

"He WaS sUpEr SmArT aNd A vIsIoNaRy."

Yeah but he wasn't funny.

I do like Bill Burr tho.

Because he is funny and OP is a faggot.

this, OP smokes cock

Figures it's all your fault

You must have had a good childhood and have never been in a relationship. It's nobody's fault that you can't relate to his jokes.

making relationship jokes is the most unfunny fucking thing of all time

I see you trolling good sir. Have a nice day your opinions are not going to anger me today.

why are you assholes defending this unfunny hack

To bump the thread.

Attached: feed.jpg (386x290, 28K)

He's more than funny, he's hilarious.

but he's not objectively unfunny and I don't really understand how you came to that conclusion

Bill Burr USED to be funny. His soul-sucking wife took his manhood and what made him clever

/thread

albeit more funny before he got married and stuff but still top 10 comic

His podcast is hilarious. I get all my sports news from Bill Burr

Well yes he is funny, in fact, one of the best comedians working today IMHO.

I know this is just a troll attempt but trying to argue that any comedy is "objectively" bad is wrong because humor is and always has been subjective.

Ones mans trash is another mans treasure kind of thing.

I would find it hard to believe that someone could sit through his last special and not even chuckle since I found it hilarious but my wife thinks jeff dunham is funny and I don't so there ya go.

I thought a lot of his older stuff was hilarious. I haven't watched any newer stuff but it seemed like he changed his stance on a lot of things after getting married.

Agreed.

Poor big dick bill

Rogan is actually far worse than Burr... dude isnt funny at all, when he has friends on his podcast jokes go over his head (he often gets left out of the convo until he forces his way in saying lame shit), he cant take a jab like most comedians, he panders, he brings intelligent people on and cant hang, did i mention his standup blows? I enjoy his podcast but Rogan is campy as fuck as far as comedy.

Tim Dillon is where the funny is these days.

Agreed.

His show F is for Family is funny, his stand up isn't. Usually it's the other way around.

Hrs had some good bits lay off

Here's your guy. Bonus OP, you're on the right

Attached: dunham.jpg (804x648, 177K)

This. His older podcasts were so much funnier than any material in recent memory.

Who makes you laugh OP?

Attached: Patrice.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Not Patrice. He's actually unfunny. Correct on occasion, but not funny.

I think he's kind of funny but he is definitely a fucking asshole, especially to interviewers and that kind of turns me off to his comedy.

You mean Dave Chappelle?

Comedy is subjective faggot. Imagine being such an egomaniac that you think your opinion is law.

True. At least young comedians can look at him and think: "if he can do it then i definitely can too."

Question unanswered. Faggot confirmed.

Attached: dunham.jpg (804x648, 177K)

Fuck yourself, that's what's funny.

He is funny as hell, you have a horrible sense of humor

This. Quit being such a fucking pussy, OP. People like things

I fucking hate that tard

Rogan's podcast with Richard Dawkins was comedy gold.

He'll suck your dick for a expensive night of stand up.

was game show host

>and you expect him to be funny