What to do with fat people?

What to do with fat people?

-disabilities
-billions spent in healthcare
-unemployment

Why these parasites exist?

Attached: fat fuck.webm (640x360, 896K)

i think they would serve really nicely as a concrete saver

how many cubic meters of concrete would a 150kg fat fuck save if mixed in?

As a 330lb person I take exception to this. We may be in hospital more, but it doesn't mean we don't do all the same things normal weight people do, like going to work and paying taxes. And for most overweight people, it's a mental health issue or something related to PTSD that caused them to over-eat. It's not laziness for most of us.

Chbbby bnny

I think fat people's biggest problem is they love to blame other things for their own fuck ups. Worked with some very heavy people, any mistakes are always someone or something elses fault. E.g: they are a greedy fat cunt cos of PTSD.

Just give better food to people and they will eventually thin down.

b8

This is an amazing event to the abilities of the human body. Being able to get your body to store fat on its forehead is the 8th wonder of the world.

Weren't there nudes of the one with the fucked up chubby forehead? pretty gross if I recall correctly

Genuinely not.

why do you guys choose to eat a shit ton of food instead some meds to fix your shitty habit?

Bad grammar. But from what I can extract from what you typed, the answer would be something to do with the pleasure that bad foods give us. For me, eating a 12" delivered Italian special pizza gives me more happiness than anything else in the world. I am also on meds for my mental health issues which have probably caused my overeating, so hopefully one day I won't need to overeat because my problems will be sorted out.

Some crematoriums have problems with burning such amounts of fat. Either the ovens are to small and / or the burning fat increases the temperature so much that the ovens are being damaged. *lol*

most people can't help being heavy. everything they eat results in weight gain while others eat whatever they like and never gain an ounce.

it is very unfair

Cope. You’re a lazy cunt who can’t stop eating. There’s like .02% of the population who actually can’t lose weight.

Faggot I'm 296 and just had my 5th spinal surgery I'm still in recovery and I'm active every day. If you chose to defend why your fat instead of changing why your fat then your a fool. I'm damaged and I still have an eminence amount of activity in my life and making excuses as to why you eat a fuck load isn't making you time your shoes any easier.

we can all agree that there are some groups of people that this shithole planet would be better off without - morbidly obese cunts being one of them.

Same thing can be said about smokers, drinkers, etc. etc. etc.

And the answer is pretty much "nothing can be done".

>And for most overweight people, it's a mental health issue or something related to PTSD

Oh fuck off. You lack any sense of personal responsibility and your stuck in your comfort zone. You don't have to eat constantly. Eat less, move more. Stop being fat.

I honestly can understand fat people, our entire evolution our problem was not obtaining enough calories, technology has now fixed that, these people may just not have the self control needed for his age.

Attached: 2364623842374.jpg (286x246, 21K)

Smokers at least have the benefit of not drawing on social security.

All the drinkers I know rarely go to the hospital (because their drunks), don’t have hardcore facts on this, so I could be wrong.

This.

There’s taxes on cigarettes and alcohol though. You can’t really tax food like that though because it’s a necessity.

once a person is classified as obese it should be euthanised

Oh okay mental health issue or PTSD. I understand now. Cause let's face it no one else has a shitty day.

And I thought you were going to blame your thyroid or some other type or endocrine disorder.

round them up and force them into fitness programs.

Attached: american housewives.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Attached: PlannerMarket.com-Beautiful-Quotes-Don’t-ask-why-people-keep-hurting-you-ask-yourself-why-you-keep (1000x1000, 161K)

Good God, bitch is so super morbidly obese that there's a fat roll on her fucking FOREHEAD. Super Ultra Mega Obese Mode Activated.

those are average women in the us

Obesity is a fixable issue. Your faggotry is a different story.

I'm sure they draw on social security. Also don't kid yourself on the cost to society of drinkers, it's enormous

Like I said, nothing can be done. The best thing in OPs case is just to focus on something else rather than create butthurt threads about it.

Their Thyroid conditions gave them PTSD so now they *have* to eat pizzas all day and drink nothing but Mountain Dew 24/7.

The folks over at Sup Forums told me they would like to euthanize me for being obese. What does Sup Forums think?

nah that's a meme bro, mental health stuff is serious

their is a point (weight / height ratio, BMI) at which a person is classified as obese.
your turbo faggotry is beyond classification.

Attached: american-housewives.gif (414x537, 1.92M)

user they die before getting social security

my BMI is in the 40's

yes, it would be a mercy killing.

>stop all medical care unless it's privately paid for by themselves.
>allow clothing stores to massively increase their clothing price to a better material to expense ratio.
>no disability or unemployment if the cause of either are down to their weight.
>not allowed to use planes, buses, boats or elevators as long as they are clinically diagnosed as obese.

eventually they'll die or lose the weight

that's pretty high, have you (or can you) do anything about it ?

I'm obese and fine with this

Good I want to die anyway, i'm depressed and I hate life. At least that way i'd die painlessly.

I honestly don't know at this point because for one I'm addicted to junk food, and two I really struggle to do alot of things I used to do physically speaking. I can walk short distances but that's about it.

I think in a civilised society easy access to euthanasia should be provided.

That has nothing to do with the actual comment I made, you epic retard. Obesity is a *fixable problem*. Nothing you said refuted that, and you've validated what I said regarding your unfixable faggotry, since you seem to be mentally deficient.

That poor treadmill!

Not all of them. At any rate, there's an entire host of people that cost society money, but there's no use in getting upset. e.g. addicts, criminals, welfare folks, etc. Before you know it, 99% of people would be classified as being a burden. So it's stupid to go down that road

Hell, even if someone is working a high stress job, they could be considered a "medical risk".

you know that without seeking help it's only going to get worse. And I know that's not easy to find, but do something about it.

Why did you let it get so bad? Why?! At some point, after you lost sight of your toes, surely you must have thought I should do something about this? Are you shut in?

thank you, at least I know that I've read the faggiest thin I'm going to read all day.

Despite being obese, I realize how society would benefit from the removal of our kind. I hate myself for being this way and hate other obese people I see. I never wanted it but it just sorta happened so I would accept my fate if I got put in a hospital and euthanized.

Help from who? I do speak to a mental health nurse about it sometimes because my obesity comes from my mental health issues which I'm seeing her for.

I also cannot see my penis anymore. I do go outside sometimes so I'm not a total shut-in, but I do spend alot of time in my room on Sup Forums or playing vidya. I hate having to go outside because I know I'll be laughed at and mocked so staying in is what I prefer.

No one wants to pity you. Stop sad fishing. Do something about your condition. You aren't going to die if you eat less and you aren't going to get withdrawals.

Zu tief Rüdiger

Cope harder, your lack of reading comprehension already outed you as a moron. Only thing left for you is suicide.

ask that nurse what options are open to you, if she's no help see your Doctor. Your mental health / weight issues are like a feedback loop, at this point only treatment for both will help.

obese people can change, some can. I was 140kg and now Ii am 75 kg and pretty lean

you are a hoot, I'll give you that.

Thank you for your sincerity user, It's appreciated.

I think that would compromise the integrity of the concrete and would be a liability. Sadly, they are good for nothing.

Attached: 1518310040854.png (600x600, 212K)

Attached: 1566095174046.jpg (665x700, 84K)

I hope you find a way through this, good luck man.

To feast in bad times just you sacrifice a 56% scooterfatfuck. And Booomer. A whole family is fed.

Attached: 1572440954124.png (1024x622, 1.07M)

Dont you guys think a better use of tax dollars would be to use it to fund a program where obese people are institutionalized and fed very specific meals and encouraged to exercise? and will leave once not obese? Mainly for people who are super obese and arent like body builders who have a high bmi?

Spoken like a true fag with no ammo.

Gilbert Grape

I would love that and would volunteer myself for it. I literally need to be taken care of at this point and cannot help myself.

i understand how you feel, was once super obese myself. people need the right motivation, luckily i had a gf at the the time who was my motivation

Best of luck getting that shit under control, dude. I'm in the same boat as you. I eat very healthy and exercise daily, and am a very healthy weight, but when it comes to mind-altering substances, I have a habit of losing control of myself

Thanks man, like I always say
>We all have our vices

>tfw no gf
>tfw 23 year old virgin