Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754242879015546880
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754263432036290560
twitter.com/DailySabah/status/754262036599758848?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for you to die Head Turk

Happening Christmas came early.

Just heard this on al jizz.

Makes things very interesting. Turkey will want them handed back. Greece won't want anything to do with them.

GLORY BE TO THE GODS

>twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754242879015546880

why the fuck would they go to greece

If singles it's not happening

Looks like meats back on the menu boys

cross your fingers for kek

It's Christmas in July

happening?

Praise kek

Helicopter probably didn't have enough fuel to go anywhere else.

anything is better for them now

What is payload? Fuel? Not ablr to fly over Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech, Germany and then the Baltic to get to Sweden.

Where is the original?

if triples you will get a girlfriend

as soon as one telephone call comes from america (nato) they will hand them over in a gift package.
if they havent done that already at erdodogs request

I bet they were used to drop in troops for raids

>Military is whiter shades than those islamist fucks
Why am I not surprised

Credit where credit is due, at least the roaches did something to try and change their disgusting government.

French coup when?

Probably because it is close and not particularly friendly with Turkey.

>greeks disarm and beat them

I often wonder about who the U.S. military would support. Would they try to maintain democracy, or would they support globalists?

Fucking retards should have escaped to Israel

Take the helicopter as partial payment for Cyprus and pay you denbts Greece.

Serves them right for gunning down civilians and actually tanking their own people

Especially since Nethanjew restored relations with Erdoroach :^)

didnt someone from the US already make an statement, saying they stand behind Dictatorgan, just like EU?

kek

>killing islamist erdogan supporters
>bad
fuck off, they didn't kill enough

>Stand in front of moving tank
>be surprised when it runs you over

Natural selection, these sorts of people deserve to die

>stand in front of tank
>get run over

Fuck off these islamist scum wanted to kill the soldiers from the start they defended themselves
Also civilians? fuck off these are fucking murderers islamist scum its a shame they died so fast

Yes, they have released a press statement.
(Pro Erdoroach)

>he tried to be like the Tiananmen Square tankman

That's why there should be no rules in war with shitskins. Just bomb the fucko out the whole place with VX, VZ, biological weapon and other stuff.
Nukes are too quick. Roaches should suffer.

>inb4 its the Chief of Military Staff and secular officers about to launch a coup with the main army from the safety of Greece.

Wait so they have the military generals hostage inside the helicopter, in Greece?

Yes. We stand behind democratically elected leaders unless we don't.

if kek blesses my numbers, they call the Greeks "Gayreeks" before being beaten up and handed over for execution in Turkey

>spotted the roach

If no one sees what this is really about they are retarded. This is without a doubt because ISIS is fucked in Iraq and Syria. They will retreat to Turkey and be embraced with open roach legs.

THIS

Bump

So is it still habebbin?

>who flow where and who got arrested?

Untermenschen don't get repeating digits

Kek don't wills it

>try to be tianman tank guy
>in the middle of the night in the exact second the tank drivers panics and drives full speed away

wew lad.

It's not everyday that you can try suicide by tank

Most likly pro coup supporters.
Erdoroach is already trying to bring back the death penalty for them.

> Turkish media report that pro-coup elements of the military have taken over a Frigate at Gölcük naval base.
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/754263432036290560

HelenaLive or Anzu?

PRAISE KEK

Goddamn you Luukas, lost hard

ARREST THAT MAN

HAPENDING

LATEST - Pro-coup group at Gölcük Naval Base has taken over frigate, head of Turkish fleet taken hostage, Greek mil. source says

twitter.com/DailySabah/status/754262036599758848?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Coup utterly failed?

So is Turkey now like Fallout 4 minus the sexually confused synths?

>Those subhumans are still a NATO member

>implying nukes can kill roaches
WEW

any turks know if this will lead to civil war? or is the happening pretty much over aside from a few desperate soldiers?

Yes they have failed and are now trying to get out of the Caliphate

That's a comfy gif my man

Gunner onboard identified as Gulenist hardliner "Lt. Köksal Baba"

GUD

The happening just started in Turkey.
Next few months are going to be nice

Lol I just read that, they now have a frigate

STILL HAPPENING:

>Chief of Military Staff still missing
>Explosions in Ankara
>Black smoke seen rising over military headquarters.
>Military commanders have been taken hostage by MORE coup soldiers says the *acting* military chief. Not saying where.
>More helicopters seen flying towards Greece where 8 army officers just requested Asylum from an Islamist regime
>Turkey demands the officers be returned to them.

WHY DID YOU POST THIS?
HE IS GOING TO COME FOR YOU NOW, YOU KNOW!!

looks like israel will be gettign themselves some new war ships.

$$$dollar akbar$$$

not over yet.
I actually believe that this will strengthen the secular people in the military since the coup apparently was done by gulenist islamists.
Since Erdogan started the "war" against fethullah gülen, purging them from every institution, their places have actually been filled with the old secular kemalist elites.
So there might be a real secular coup in the future if Erdogan plays this wrong.

Stupid fucks

This is what happens when they half ass something. Its what will happen to every secularist/western attempt to fight the cancer. They make a big pomp and ceremony out of doing it but when it comes to the test they pussy out and grovel on their knees for mercy, and a promptly killed.

The west and educated (secular) elites of the world are fucked. Everyone is to pampered and spoiled to actually get shit done any more. Its all meetings with a pile of biscuits and tea in a nice air conditioned room where they all sit around and agree there is a problem. Sometimes they come up with a solution, then pat themselves on the back for thinking of it and then do nothing.

This will happen in all the remaining secular arab states, and eventually creep into the west in small ways. Every time there is a event like Nice, or a general and steady erosion of western life (British working classes), people will pretend its not happening or its not worth getting worked up over, then get surprised when you get the people lashing out (Brexit) and becoming totally disenfranchised with the political establishment.

Its too late in america (Trump has white male vote, but not enough white males in a presidential election, but enough in a mid term to get the republicans in when the niggers and spics cant be bothered to vote). Europe is dying too, despite the message sent by brexit, the head brexit figures are just as bad.

Fuck this.

HERE WE GO

Most likly to get out of Turkey with their families and friends.
I dont think they are going to use it to fight.

*Greece
Israel tried to make better relations with Turkey, so I do not think it would be a good idea to go to Israel.

are you a Turk? No? Oh ok then stfu

no civil war.
even the kurds are siding with the government on this.

They lost a boat.

Turks and Greeks are fucking hate each other. Doubt that coup launched from Greece would gather any public support.

You know what will happen to them if they stay in Turkey? Either an angry mob of Islamists will lynch them in the streets, or Erdogan beheads them himself.

their government literally told them to fight on the streets. the rest of the people who didn't want to have anything to do with this shit were in their homes. so the people who went out to fight got killed. why is anyone surprised

kek

Chill out Tyron, your acting like a nigger again.

What I don't get is all this tough talk of punishing and executing rebels, that would just push any fence sitters among the Secularists to join in since they would be caugt in any purges.!

《Golcuk
JUST

The crazed Syrian woman speaks

Or truck

>golcuck
MEME
E
M
E
MAGIC
A
G
I
C

>...
Hope dies last, they say.

Another thing, anyone seen ottoman when?

>defected to greece

this stupid bitch does not know the meaning of the words she is using

and likes to pretend "she is on the scene" and not regurgitating tweets from others, like the broken chinese telephone operator she is

maybe in 90s, today? not so much
I miss the time when Greece was #1 antagonist though.

this would definitely be the top post on reddit had the tank stopped

Fuck this shit, we don't want to get involved.
I just wanna stay home and watch anime and fap to 2D girls I don't want a war ;_;

Don't really care about a coup, but a civil war in turkey would be nice

silly shitskin, repeating digits is for the white man.

turksmells have weak meme magic

>golcuck

kek

> give me back my precious

You could have prevented this.
You could have paid denbts

Nah havent seen him
hes probably busy kissing erdogans boots
and lynching heroes

do you think this will result in civil war or is the happening pretty much over and you guys will just bend over and take Erdogans stinky Muslim cock?