Nothing gets me off like the thought of breaking into a woman's home killing her and fucking the corpse AMA

Nothing gets me off like the thought of breaking into a woman's home killing her and fucking the corpse AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20191030-142044.jpg (720x388, 220K)

Don't you feel scared about your thoughts? Whenever i have fucked up thoughts like that i always think what the fuck am i even thinking.

Eh not really I find them super erotic besides the time I almost killed my cat because I was horny that was a little scare

But yea other than that i just go with the flow

Are you a nigger

Attached: F13AC2C9-B0EE-4BC8-A556-BE1E9A905A18.png (160x186, 6K)

Negative

I second this

Thirdsies

woah "thoughts"
we've got ourselves a badass over here
make a post when you act on them fagbag

You have truly pushed me over the edge with comment I must now go kill a woman and fuck thy corpse

Oh, so you're a legit sociopath? Ever been to a mental health doctor, cuz you probably should

does somebody have a band-aid
i just cut myself on that EDGE

Oof how does it feel knowing that the majority of people with mental illness are white?

Edgy. Watch out this guy studied the blade. We got a badass over here! Do you bathe in mountain dew? Do you even bathe at all? How overweight are you? How many fedoras do you own? How many mall swords do you have?

Nope never been to any mental health doctor I don't think I'm a sociopath I just have weird fantasy

Yes
Yes, mtn dew

So what type of home is your favorite to break in?

Wonder why? Maybe because everyone targets and hates white people nowadays ?

Log cabin

My neighbor's tent

Sauce for that claim ?

Attached: global_mental_disorders.gif (460x402, 24K)

I'd like to see the stats behind that

Nice dub