Do you guys think there is a 'cap off' age when it comes to dealing?

Do you guys think there is a 'cap off' age when it comes to dealing?

I just turned 29, yes I have a job, but I do need that extra cash.

Just seems like something a nigger would do as a grown adult. I'm a white collar white male who gets out of tickets just by smiling at the officer.

What do you think? Advise me internet assholes!

Side note - doesn't have to be just weed, but it seems hard finding connects into the harder drug trade.

Attached: dealing.jpg (3865x2576, 224K)

Na bro, can never knock another mans hustle. Get yours

im 18 and i hope to be going for a long time lol

Just don't get caught.

Most of my dealers were in there late twenties. But I have a few that that are like 35+. Also, If you need extra money why not deal in small amounts of weed. Just only sell to 2-3 people, never over 1 oz and you're golden.

easy to find people in the hard drug trade, any addiction has signs physically, find some junkie, share a cigarette and swap stories they will let you know whats up.
as long as you arent retarded about it you can do it into your 60s if you want. just be smart and dont take chances.
just be careful the stakes go up after a certain age, you arent a kid anymore they wont treat you like one, no freebies.

depends on the goods and who you sell to. selling bud and acid to friends? 60s cool. slinging bags of coke to 'clients'? og deadbeat

I'm 30, turning 31 in December. I sell THC cartridges and flower from time to time.

You mean you peddle vitamin e acetate?

100% organic. Pesticide free and the terpene is Citric Acid, so no.

Look dude, I'm white and will always seek out other white dealers. They are 100% less likely to try to rob you/ short you on weed. I'd be willing to pay more for your product just to avoid dealing with niggers. This is all coming from a state where its still illegal. Of course id be going to a dispensary if I could. But white dealers are a close second.

You're thinking of Dank Vapes, and the many other flavor-only THC carts that are made for almost nothing and sell for 30 a pop. There's a reason my carts are $50.

Pic related.

Attached: RZGJZXGQDAI6TJRABKIWK3L5WY.jpg (1023x682, 84K)

I was just fucking with you. I’m in a state with strict cannabis laws and all, literally all the carts are fake bullshit and stoners are too dumb to realize they are killing themselves.

i spent so much money on carts
them shits don't even get me high, just make me unbe-fucking-lievably sleepy.
like what drug is actually in them? fucking heroin? i swear i'm nearly about to fall asleep and crash at the wheel when i used to vape them shits.

I live in Georgia, so I know what you mean, but dumb kids are dumb kids. If it tastes like flavoring, dont inhale it. Seems kinda easy.

THC carts should have 91-97.9% THC, and if they're nice, citric acid as a terpene, all natural, with no pesticides.

If it tastes like candy, it's bad for you. If it tastes like the strain of weed it's named after, you're good.

There are no rules when it comes to illicit activities. Who cares what other people think. I assume you already know this, but don't tell your friends or girlfriend that you are doing this. The only person that you might be able to trust with this is a wife that you have been married to for a while.

I used to be a dealer of narcotics and no one in my life knew. I got out before I got caught. It comes down to common sense and a lot of luck. Sometimes you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. I got lucky more than once. Always remember that eventually you will get caught so don't do it for too long.

Sorry, lost you on the reply.

These are what designer carts look like. Dont mess with Dank or Springfield.

Attached: Attach33034_20190925_171006.jpg (1152x2048, 464K)

How much did you make before you decided to bow out?

where to get them?

I get them from someone who gets a shipment directly from dispensaries in Colorado. If I knew which one I would be in crazy money.

But your cartridge from a dispensary or stick to flower.

wat

I'm 24 and been dealing.

Attached: 40bucks.jpg (455x454, 100K)

There are professionals who want drugs from a reliable source they feel comfortable doing business with.
One of my customers is a priest.
Executives, attorneys, business owners, teachers... Lot of professionals self medicate.
Point being they'll get it somewhere if not from you so if the profit is worth the risk keep on keeping on.
Just make sure you put away something for a rainy day, bail money/attorney.
Or get an attorney on retainer, trade service for product.
What you have is a network. Don't destroy it unless you're absolutely sure you want to walk away from the hustle because once you decide you want out it's a lot harder to get back in.

Just stay away from pills, those customers are the worst. All needy like a sick junkie yet gacked out like tweakers. Seriously the worst customers ever. They'll throw you under the buss just because they're butthurt.

Buy*** sorry phoneposting. Buy your cartridges from a dispensary or stick to flower.

oh, BUY them, gotcha, I see how that typo can happen.

But yes, that's what is safest. I'd say to trust your dealer. Make it a thing to get to know them. Know if they are trustworthy. Hell, my dude and me make YouTube videos to review one-wheels.

What i need is a hookup in utah. They could be 85, idgaf

What a pathetic scare tactic vit-e acetate is. You're more likely to be hit by lightning than get a faulty cart.

40 bucks what? 40 a g? Youre insane. That shit better shoot you to the moon.

Every beta when seeing an apex alpha like Trump get to his rightful place in life, is impotently enraged. When instead they could be cultivating a life lived by Trumps example.

True, but Id rather stick with quality anyway. Anything called DANK vapes can't be a good thing. Look for class when it comes to THC cartridges. Look for a brand that seems like people other than 7 y/o Guatemalan kids packed them.

see

Utah, damn. Good fuckin luck. Holy mackeral, good call. Mormons don't deal as far as I know lol

Yeah, he didn't buy that for 40 bucks unless he also killed the guy that was selling it to him and all he had was 40 bucks when the cops found him.

What kind of pills?

lmao
go home newfag

on a long enough time line, you'll get caught.

it's not worth it. do it while you're young, but don't fuck your future up for short term gains.

35 year old you is pissed off at you.

Attached: ceeqmcdu.jpg (360x360, 25K)

Pax?

No man, it's crime. Honestly I'd rather show up and see my dealer is some 30s normal dude.

I am 29 myself, and when I go to buy weed it's usually some little kid selling it to me in his teens. Like, what the fuck? If I wanted I could just twist his neck and take all his shit, but I'm white so I have no impulse to do that.

Deal on man, you're doing people a service as long as you're chill about it and not rolling up on fags.

saw the pic and got triggered.
here's the original.

Attached: 1377116213525.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

This guy knows. Pic related is a good cartridge company. Got it yesterday for $40

Attached: 5B98E6CA-4115-4659-9F9B-A3A2261173AA.jpg (1511x2720, 694K)

Bro I live I CO legit legal carts don't come like that. Your being ripped off like everyone else lmao

Found the nigger

Shit like opiates and xanax

See
Ya boys a retard and selling you untested mystery carts

dont deal on the street just to "friends"

Anybody I have known to try it as an adult has quickly learnt its a choice between dealing or a full time job due to the retarded hours people want drugs.

wat

I had some good sellers, but lately they have let me down

Oldest dealer in my hometown is 70+
This one turned 62 recently (pic related)

Attached: .com.google.Chrome.jpg (694x1043, 230K)

No, he isn't. I am aware of all incoming shipments for a reason. None of these are federally regulated so literally all of them have risk. It all depends on how they were made.

>Nerds logo

Super legit lool

Looks like an old stoner version of Brad Pitt

Have you not heard of the strain? Shit tastes exactly like Nerds. The flower does too. These are just extracts.

keep your clientele upscale and discrete

this

Its stupid to deal weed. Go big or go home. You'll get the punishment

They may come from CO but they are certainly not sold in dispensaries here

The Nerds logo really says it all

I'm pretty sure you can buy that packageing just like dank vapes

Mine leaked so I don't like that brand even though it was decent product.

Let me guess. Oregon. Probably close to Ontario/baker

Again, none of them are regulated, so the packaging can be whatever the company wishes.

Dont put a guys picture on the internet and say he is a drug dealer

You get out of tickets by smiling? STFU. Gay cops let you off? You put your liscence next to your dick hanging out? Ridiculous.

Why im new into smoking, this guy I got put through to says he has some fire og and incredible hulk, hes asking $230 per Oz. Am I being ripped off?

Dank and Springfield are shit and so is your diluted pseudo designer shit.
"The Clear" is what you want.
I pay 10/g for around 90% that is actually lab tested.
Downside is their cartridges leak if you let them lay down and get even slightly warm.
Go to a dispensary and you'll end up paying 40-80/g depending where but if you get it from the source it's an amazing price

Thats a fair price where Im from, but its illegal here so what do I know

Dank and Springfield are shit, I agree.

California Confidential is great. I'm getting mega high and haven't had anything wrong happen or even clue me in other than a phloem clearing cough 10 minutes after I vape, then nothing.

You do not pay 10/gram. The cartridge they put the oil in costs a quarter of that.

Good looks dude, just tryna get some perspective. Thanks

I stopped selling drugs in college. Couple things scared me straight. I once was crossing state lines with a kilo of coke. My "friend" had been up all night smoking crack and he was covered in sweat and would not shut up.
Also a couple friends got raided by cops. That shit was ugly

Nah, that sounds about right if hes getting a great deal. I pay 300 for everything here in Georgia, but it's Georgia.

If youre doing that you're also making crazy bank.

That was the biggest run. We had a hookup with some crazy irish fuckers in Chicago. The whole scene scared me.

Dude, money lol

>Go big or go home

This

Op thinks he's gonna make side hustle money selling nickles and dimes while getting high off his little dime bags.

No one cares about the green dealer but the shitbag who got my kid hooked on meth is feeding trees in a state forrest currently.
I won't pretend I enjoyed it but I sleep better knowing he's no longer around.

Look up the Reddit user CCcartsco

He makes these carts, yours are fake
Also they are not and never have been in dispensaries

Attached: BEzwXVs_d.jpg (640x853, 33K)

Ok tough guy

California Confidential is the brand I use, not Connoisseur Concentrates, which sounds bogus as fuck anyway.

Its completely illegal where Im at and Ive literally never seen that type of setup. Is that the prefered method ovee actual pot?

jesus the truth is 99% of carts are black market/fake no matter what your homeboy tells you in kentucky lmao

I have no probs with street carts just be fuckin honest

Bingo, Medford

aspirin

I've never seen carts with copyrighted logos(CC/Nerdz) ever make it into a dispensary

It's an almost certain way to spot black market carts

I wish I had a good source for carts, I've obtained one before and it was great. I just like the convenience of it in travel so im not carrying a grocery bag of pot everywhere i go. And then hearing all this shit with pesticides irritates me.