Guys I have a conundrum. My wife and I have been married for 2 years and together 2 years prior...

Guys I have a conundrum. My wife and I have been married for 2 years and together 2 years prior. Before me she's been with about 5 or 6 people (guys and girls) but I've only been with two other people. My wife thinks that because of my "lack of experience" I'm going to want to go out and find someone new to be with later in the future so she suggested I downloaded tinder or something to find a woman to have a one night stand with etc. I did object at first but shes been bringing it up over the course of a few months and I just wanted to do it now to get it over with and relieve her suspicions but now that I'm actually looking for women and being open about it (letting her know everything that's going on between them and I), she's become distant and more depressed and just moody. I do love her and I don't plan on cheating on her in the future but I don't know what she wants from me

>tl;dr wife asked me to fuck other women now she's upset that I actually might

Attached: 2EBE574E-D34A-4456-ACB4-E575CD143D4B.jpg (750x689, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xRYU4cqUAUs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look on the bright side...you get to fuck other women...just go for it, and think later about the consequences...

Bad news, OP. Your wife is retarded.

She keeps going back and forth about me doing it though and I don't want her to feel cheated on

Dude, you have fallen in a female trap.

She either wanted you to tell her "nah girl, you're the love of my life" or she wanted an alibi to fuck other men.

Don't play that game or make her very active about it, i.e let HER find you a one night stand.

You fucked up OP you weren't supposed to actually do it. Your wife was probably expecting deep inside that even if she was serious.

She wants to cheat on you.

I tried telling her she's the one for me but it didn't work. And she's tried that but she got mad talking to the girls she would find

She wants new dick, or got some dick and wants to make herself feel better about it.

Either way, you should talk with her. Ask her why she wants you to do this so much.

Why do women play such mind games?

Attached: 1570924757479m.jpg (809x1024, 96K)

Shit man you got your self a really insecure one.
>And she's tried that but she got mad talking to the girls she would find
Can you see the Red Flag right there, user?

No. Help please

I never ever post on this shit so please take what I'm about to say on board.
You are not satisfying her in bed and she wants to fuck other guys. She is using this so she has an excuse to do this. If you want this girl and this girl alone, then up your fucking game and hit the gym ASAP. Eventually she will bounce on other dick regardless if you don't. The sadness is an act. Open your eyes to this or you'll walk into your bedroom one day and find Chad down the road balls deep in your woman and she won't give a fuck. Facts

I did forget to mention she's 5 months pregnant. So sex has been difficult/painful to her lately

Your wife is an idiot. Period. Also don't sleep with another person. Women always invite fucking problems into their own lives . You have to take it upon yourself to be the moral compass

OP fuck off with your faggoty LARP wasting everyone's time. I see through your troll attempt. Not taking the bait

You're right, i completely fabricated my story in order for random niggers to call me retarded. What gave it away?

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-210822_1ypmwqc8g5.jpg (1073x1342, 842K)

>This

>And this

Come home, lift her by her asscheeks slam her on the kitchen counter, table, floor, etc. But not somewhere comfortable like the couch or bed and just go wild. Being a mamby Bambi and doing what she tells you to do is why she wants to slut around. Take charge and make her know she's your slut.

youtu.be/xRYU4cqUAUs

Pop out a kid so you two feel obligated to stay together and if she cheats then take the kid and find another woman. Don't worry about getting rejected by the next one because now you have literal living proof that you actually got your rocks off once

Attached: IMG_20191029_125025.jpg (1080x1213, 478K)

One crucial detail i forgot to mention is that she's already pregnant. The whole experience thing was more of a loose idea until recently when us having sex became more difficult for her because of a baby in the way of my mojo

Shes been fucking other guys behind your back for some time now. Sorry bud.

Overlooked this

I don't know her personally so I couldn't tell you if she's feeling guilty about not being able to have sex, or if she's unsure whether the kid is yours or not. With this new info I would consider waiting until I saw the kid before taking any action concerning the whole sit. Your hands aren't gonna leave you unless you're a third world sugar farmer so make do for time being.

>Listening to anything to what a pregnant is saying

She’s vulnerable, don’t play into her insecurities. Tell her she’s the only one you want. Be a man, and use her mouth.

>Loose idea until she's closer to delivery date.

Dude, they get crazier when those hormones are kicking in, and also think about the setup. She wants you to bang some chick to level the playing field, because she already fucked around. Probably not even your kid, and later when you bring this stuff up, she can play the blame game and say you fucked around on her while she was pregnant. This is all a complete trap, and you are dumb AF for going along with it.

Can anyone, even women, be that evil?

Your girl was right. You really are inexperienced.

Attached: 1566835616205.png (1059x587, 228K)

I admit to my own ignorance and i plea for assistance