Daily reminder if you go to the army you are a fucking idiot. Even Donald trump skipped out on the draft...

Daily reminder if you go to the army you are a fucking idiot. Even Donald trump skipped out on the draft. Even Donald trump knows America has no freedom and it’s abunch of bull shit. If your family member has died in war he was a fucking idiot who died for rich people. Most conservatives died in war for a president to play golf and laugh at how fucking stupid they are lol

Attached: BAD99043-98D6-49CE-81A7-5733F58AE99A.png (1600x1000, 1.85M)

Thanks for you’re opinion

Cool blogpost bitch, nobody cares what you think

Found the butt hurt army slave. How’s it feel to be a drill mans bitch?

I think you need a hobby. Nobody cares about your Facebook post that you were too afraid to put on Facebook because you know everyone irl would hate you.

Get a real life???says the fag on Sup Forums

OK, now try that rant about China, North Korea, anywhere in Africa, etc... and see how free you are.

I bet OP is a younger brother who never left his hometown and his bother is a chad marine

æi siggi

It's true

>younger brother
>never left his hometown
>chad marine
>lives on base eating Taco Bell, KFC, and drinking Pepsi
...not much of a difference, really.

I bet OP is a nigger and a faggot.

Puppets who believe they have freedom. Must be fun have the IQ of a nigger.

Who cares? The whole country is a bunch of european mutants. Fuck'em

Except the part where you’re in South east Asia with your bros fucking a random ho every week that you’ll never see again

He skipped out on the draft because he found a better way to fight for israel

I thank god that some of my countrymen have died for rich mens motives. The US has an elevated standard of living because of these rich men that are siphoning wealth from the rest of the world. The army grunts are the ones that facilitate this massive theft. I am over paid for what I do. I live a good life while contributing basically nothing. Thank god for these men.

you don't go to the army to serve you country, you go to the army to fight and make killing legal. It is a sick desire every human being inherits being born into this shit world, where distrust and paranoia are normal and where fear rules the day.

Fucking nasty HIV infected chinks makes you a chad?

yes

lel, this

Definitely a lot more than whining about the military on an anonymous website because you’re too afraid to say it anywhere else.

The fact that you needed to defend the military on a anonymous site shows how much of a brain washed faggot you are. Bet you lost a friend or a family member to the war right? Boo hoo

I’m not defending the military, I’m calling you a little bitch for coming to an anonymous forum to talk shit. If you had a spine you would voice your opinions somewhere else. And you did this all in the middle of the day when you should be at work.

Good spoken mate

Lol Why would I need to work? that’s for poor people.

I don't believe in wars, but in Mongol ... Lol ?

So does that mean you don’t work??

You're both cunts, go fuck yourselves

Hur duurrr lost a arm for ur freedom

Attached: B4243153-F4FD-4D9E-88FE-AA42FC67F61D.jpg (328x500, 166K)

You will never be as chad as this legless soldier.

Attached: 76D72E31-B929-400E-9E29-A22C1431B203.jpg (306x636, 43K)

Ur a nigger

Attached: Legs.gif (244x120, 518K)

Awww man I was thinking about going Air force after I get my undergrad, so I can focus on Medical school and not worry about rent

Attached: Coronary_artery_bypass_surgery_Image_657B-PH.jpg (2500x1681, 782K)

Meh I'm still gonna go
Murica!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Indeed.

my name is Chad. I can confirm this to be true, yes.

Attached: ECbullzeye.webm (1078x1056, 1.29M)

It has more freedom than any other country does.

He has bone spurs so he can only run in and save one or two schools from shootings, that's just not good enough for the army!

Dont listen to OP fellow whites hes a malignant entity. Probably originated from the far east. Stay strong soldier mentally and physically and together we will conquer the world. Israel will always support you and think about our great partnership of US and Israel the next time you use the service of fucking indigineous bitches worldwide while stationed on one of our 800 bases. We are the force! We run this shit. IDF is with you forever

>posted from my $1400 apple product that is worked on for 16 hours a day by children who have no choice but to make them so I have the option to post this bullshit from my air conditioned flat in Israel on your American website so they can fight over a bowl of 4 oz rice with 3.5 drops of Kikkoman that they took a canoe made from ramen noodle season packets through a river of dead dolphins, Dasani bottles and smog men for 7 hours at 3am this morning on 1 hour of sleep in a dresser drawer

Attached: lilycollinswedayfoundercraigkielburgerforqainseattle421201710.jpg (1280x1920, 133K)

screenshot me daddy

Attached: 1542013103985.jpg (604x527, 90K)

Op is very correct. Granted, you sound like a total smegma munching faggot.

Attached: 67086226_2334266683455632_7977409896960229376_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Donald Trump didn't skip out on the draft because he was woke, he did it because he was a coward who let his daddy take care of everything for him.

So even if you stipulate that dodging the draft was the right thing to do, he didn't do it for noble reasons, he did it because he's a piece of shit.

>that is worked on for 16 hours a day by children who have no choice but to make them
They do have a choice, it's just that alternative is worse. Companies have made lives of these people better - at least they are not dying from hunger now.

Laugh all you want but with 2 more carbon fiber pipes he is taller than you.

Don't go in enlisted.
If you can get the military to pay for the rest of your college and go OTS.

He doesn't do what's right or clever, he does what's expedient.

Trump has no values, it's silly of people to call him evil or corrupt, he truly thinks that what is right for him is what is right, so from his point of view he's spent his whole life doing right.

I served my Nation for a year. Was a Nice year. Got to challenge myself. My country has conscription, Even with Girls now. Fucking hot many of the Girls serving now. Bunch of fit 19yr old teen Girls. Trump would have served just for that

Attached: y u c k.jpg (479x559, 44K)

Sounds like someone couldn't get into the army even though they accept losers

People who can't cook lol

So many butt hurt army slaves. The closest thing I’ve ever got from the army was fucking a guys wife while he went to sand nigger hell

People like this need to grow up

>So many butt hurt army slaves. The closest thing I’ve ever got from the army was fucking a guys wife while he went to sand nigger hell

Attached: 1551729706753.jpg (474x469, 28K)

Did your girl leave you for a solider?

>died for rich people
More like jews
Well, rich jews