Japanese "army" is too sissy to Coup

>Japanese "army" is too sissy to Coup...
>They can't re-take honor
>They will never establish racial free nation...

feels bad man...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-X1bQTjQj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=T-X1bQTjQj4

You had your chance.
You laughed at him.
He sepukkud.

I think the biggest problem would be the american army

But i still have hope for you.You deserve to be greater and not american lap dog

NO!

American army is not bad. What are you talking about

Coup for what, nerd.

Start by making more babies dumbass.
Jap demographics are such that those aged 55 are in total control

But there is no need for coup in Japan. All powerful people belong to organisation, and they do have agenda to make Japan empire once again. They do think in different time perspective, as long as US is strong they cannot realise fully their ambitions.

That's a very thinly veiled proxy you have there gook. Bet that flag you posted still triggers the fuck out of you and your ancestors. Once a colony always a victim.

>establish racial free nation
>almost everyone currently in Japan is a slope

Yeah, good luck.

They forced you to open your borders
They basically forced their own form of government on you
They got military bases in you country with soldiers that literally rapes your people

I don't think they will allow a coup

NEET COUP WHEN

PAY US MORE

PAY US MORE

PAY US MORE

t. US marine

Stop raping the locals John.

They infĂ­ltrated your administration, killed your empire and your culture, wanted to force Hirohito to abdicate, nuked you, raped your women en masse..

>They forced you to open your borders
this is good
>They basically forced their own form of government on you
Democracy is best form of political system
>They got military bases in you country with soldiers that literally rapes your people
They defend us from China, Russia(USSR) and north korea.

Stop speaking ill of Americans!

Why would the Japanese army turn on its government? Asia in general has been moving away from warmongering, to making money.

Most modern Japanese find the idea of samurai warrior spirit antiquated, if you can't make a good living off it, what's the point.

We got 2 bases in Okinawa. They shit on the mainland is like military ambassador dorm room shit. Also, the only people the Okinawans hate worse than the US military is the Japanese.

>Asia in general has been moving away from warmongering
Pull your head out of your ass user.

North Korea not withstanding.

Nah, if anyone killed their culture that wasn't actually themselves, it would have been the Dutch or Portuguese. More likely the Portuguese.

My husbando

Elements tried it right before the surrender and seized control. Rest of Japan was all, "Knock it off, already. We're sick of this war shit." Organizers commit seppuku. (The Kyujo Incident)

Don't think there's a strong incentive to try again.

Are they not better off? Or should we have done the european thing and economically cripple them and leave them to the dogs (china).

>open borders
are you talking about trade in the 1800s?

I'ma let you finish, but Japan has had some of the greatest coups of all time!

i saw some jap hashtag regarding on turkish coup were trending on twitter