So I want to preface this by saying I get a decent amount of women

So I want to preface this by saying I get a decent amount of women.

Can someone tell me why Eliot Roger's was so rejected? He's not a bad looking guy, he's well dressed, and he even had a decent car.

Why the hell did he have such a problem with women?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

socially awkward

I'm sure he had just as much problem with men as women. He just couldn't relate and had a very distorted self image.

His shitty personality

As a 40 year old virgin and not a bad looking guy, nor neet and even educated I'm an expert on the subject.
>Can someone tell me why Eliot Roger's was so rejected?
Zero game and big autism
>He's not a bad looking guy, he's well dressed, and he even had a decent car.
Zero game is a death penalty.
Zero game + zero confidence is a fate worse than death.
>Why the hell did he have such a problem with women?
Why not?

Ama?

have u spoken to a woman lately?theyre all fuckin retarded

You’re the problem, buddy.

>socially awkward
He was calling himself supreme gentleman.
Socially retard and deluded yes, awkward no
This, although more research is needed on the incel phenomenon.
In my opinion more bullying could fix these faggots or push them to kill themselves before hurting anyone

not your buddy pal

Not your pal guy

all hail king douche

Dude was a batshit autistic narcissist and sociopath. Every person was below him and he deserved to use people and be worshiped by them. His version of reality was so fucked that when it finally clicked that he wasn't god's gift to the world and that nobody gave a shit about him he snapped and fucking killed a bunch of people.

You can, if experienced enough, observe a person and hear them speak and tell whether or not they are functioning properly as a] modern member of human society. That guy wasn't there man.

Why do you all reply to those obnoxious men instead to me, the supreme gentleman?

I wonder how he would behave during interrogation.
Incels like him are a living meme.
But there are very few like him, unfortunately they use him and others like him to give all of us a bad name.

he expected women to want to fawn all over him without having to do anything cause his parents raised him as a special special boy and when they didnt he got real upset. the rest is probably unexplainable. plenty of guys think theyre gods gift to women without ever going on a shooting spree. the explainable factors are probably

>neglected by father
>coddled by mother
>rich kid
>only child
>not special at a school full of rich kids

shitty and entitled personality

>modern member of human society

Attached: s4f1k.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

He was a handsome faggot.
Too bad he was bat shit crazy.

he wasnt an only child my bad.

Even though he had ok looks and a nice car -- He was beta at heart and bitches can smell beta soon as it enters the room.

I had a friend in highschool, better looking than me, taller than me, richer I'd say -- but at parties no girls would get with him because he was beta and bitches knew

You listen to him 5 seconds and you get annoyed by his self pity.

I hate to say this but I can relate to him on some level, I'm delusional too. I don't think I hate women the same way he did, I'm mostly just indifferent towards them. I would never, ever go on a killing spree. I've been told I act like a sociopath by at least a couple different people. The sense of entitlement is something we share. I refuse to take responsibility for myself and think my parents should provide for all of my needs, even though I'm 28 years old. I spat in my mom's boyfriend's face and kicked him last year, I can still barely look him in the eyes. I'm always asking my not so well off dad for money and not paying him back. Yesterday I asked my mom if we could go grocery shopping and the text I sent sounded so childish. I still act like a little kid. I don't think this is all my fault, but I still feel like a loser.

Dude it's a fucking hoax like 90% of mass shooting do you really think this guy can't get his dick sucked anytime he wants? He looks better than 90% of the people who post here. Almost too good. Almost like an actor. Elliot did nothing wrong

Attached: ucsb-shooting-elliot-rodgers-11-ftr.jpg (600x800, 90K)

The way that you were raised and reared as a kid comes in to play but at the end of the day as an adult you make a conscience decision to act the way that you do. That's on you man. You choose to be shitty but you can change if you want to.

Not sure if trolling or retarded but nobody would wanna get with an asshole like that dude. Ugly dudes with a great personality are swimming in pussy - I wonder why that is?

Being told you are a sociopath is because they've watched tv and have been told what a sociopath/psychopath is supposed to be.
You most likely aren't one, in that a psychiatrist would not diagnose you as one. If you read up on it, you will find out that you don't tick enough of the boxes.

The sense of entitlement, the childishness, the errant behaviour, it comes from not having gone your own way yet, and it is all curable with some months in the right environment.

Take some short courses, start with one that lasts a few days, finish it, realise you can do something. Then take a longer one.
In between each course, start looking for jobs.
After each course you will be more capable and more useful to others.
Take small steps and facing your fears. You will learn that it isn't so difficult as you thought.
You are probably above average intelligence and overthink things. Start just making plans and carrying them out without too much thought and almost no hesitation in between.
Doesn't matter whose fault it is, you are old enough to raise yourself now.

Find some short courses/qualifications in your area. First aid course can be 1-3 days, and you'll have that certification then. Do one of those if you can't think of ideas yet.
Don't talk about it to others, just do it, don't ask for advice, just choose something and do it. Don't do it to spite, don't avoid doing it out of spite, don't second guess it. None of it is a big deal, just do it.

Read up online on how to write a good resume/CV, write 5 versions, don't lie in it. If you lack experience, make it a skills based CV, with any useful skills at all, repairing stuff, painting a wall, computer skills listed, hardware and software, social networking experience.
As you take each course or do each job, add it to your CV.
Within a short period of time you will gain a good amount of stuff and can find consistently better jobs.
Then you can aim to move out, live on your own and be your own man.

>self pity
Are you thinking of someone else?
He's the supreme gentleman.
Someone who has self pity would first kill himself than hurt someone.

Instead of bettering yourself, you would rather be lazy and turn your lack of being social into a virtue. No one cares, your lack of things isn't an interesting feat. Get lost and find companionship in your own way. Everyone has a level of their own that they need to figure out and master.

>Ugly dudes with a great personality are swimming in pussy
Why you gotta lie and turn men into submissive little sissy bitch who live to please women? The only ugly dudes who are swimming in pussy are the one who play the number games and ask every women out

Boohoo nobody loves me, evwn though I have a BMW and some expensive sunglasses boohoo

Beta loser self pity. You need some confidence and self esteem, you can't hide behind your stuff, women will call the bluff.

How are women so smart

There is a difference between "talking about how you're struggling to find a relationship and how it's affecting your mental health"
And
"complaining about women, saying women only want hot guys, that women don't care about personality, women don't know what they want, ect"

Have these people tried making friends with people first by talking about common interests?