Welp, Sup Forums

welp, Sup Forums

tinnitus...

wat do? :(

Attached: thumb_me-trying-to-sleep-tinnitus-in-my-left-ear-high-pitched-62788606.png (300x272, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3157487/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

Attached: tinnitus.gif (200x258, 904K)

My dad fell into a cumshaft

Get an elephant ear from amazon and clean the wax out of your ear with it. No more tinnitus.

it'll stop bothering you eventually, just gotta wait it out

Fan on full blast.

Just keep listening to loud music

thats what I do

haha !

Attached: nef_ne72p025ht1r6gej5o1_1280.png (960x1280, 806K)

Think I might have had that when I was younger it was like someone shut off all sound it was pretty wild, warm up some vasoline oil place it on some cotton and place it in your ear it'll get rid of the pain

I got it from a hearing injury.. I have a drop @ 6khz..

I desperately pray for this, but I can't imagine it happening with this volume

youtube cures, tones, mudras try pressure points and listen to music 528hz etc, hypnosis for sleep is great it gets better with proper diet too

thx for advise. Feel like you have been dealing with it for some time as well

Listen to static at the right frequency, it actually does help to an extent.

When I was a teen it always sounded like crashing waves in my ears. And some nights I have to turn a fan on because it comes back.

You are a Beethoven
You will never hear from that side again

Recently acquired?

You'll learn to live with it. Takes a few weeks or months before you're able to tune it out. Most of the time anyways.

holy shit after reading this i got a tinnitus

I had my first tinnitus when I was 19. Now I'm 26 and I have tinnitus in both ears. What is mostly IS that one day I would have lived more with than without so having tinnitus will inevitably become why normal self. Just accept it, it wont kill you. Yes, it is hard to have tinnitus and that's exactly what will makes you a better person.

Really, I don't know if I could live without tinnitus now that I have stopped looking for them now that I know that they won't ever left. I just feel like they are my Friends and if they disapear I will become crazy because I don't remember how it is to hear the silence.

Btw, having tinnitus did nakes me a poor guy living alone in a dark room like I expected when I was 19. It's even the contrary. As I said, it makes you a better person.

You know, on internet, when you are looking on something positive, it always talks about the good and when you look for something negative, it talks about how bad the thing is. Well nothing is always full good or full bad. Tinnitus can surely makes your life a living hell and it's exactly what can also make you a person that came back from hell.

Turn up the volume

Attached: 1572231887451.png (256x256, 114K)

Kek,

Listen to Joe rogeans podcast to sleep, works for me

Lot of Baby Drivers in this thread

You should try extracts from Ginkgo Biloba.

I had a tinitus aroud 8kHz a few months ago, it came out of nowhere and was really hard to deal with. I got a drug based on extract of that plant because it has proven some efficiency in the treatment of tinitus. I was not hoping for much given that it was only some kind of herbal therapy but my tinitus reduced from almost 80-90% a few hours after taking the first pill !

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3157487/

You should see a doctor and give it a try, it may not be as effective on you as it was on me but this is something worth trying.

So you know : it's been 6 months since I got that tinitus, and it never came back to its original volume more than a few minutes from time to time...

finish learning english before making a post that long

Typing with a french phone isn't that easy. You still Can understand the message, only a full retard could not

I've used chainsaws for over 10 years, can't sleep without a fan running background noise.

OP here. Thanks for taking the time to write a thoughtful reply.

Thank you as well. I happen to be a tinnitus veteran, and tinnitus just recently spiked because of a new noise trauma. I actually already have that Ginkgo Biloba somewhere in my medicine chest.. I will grab some of them right now and put some blind faith in them

simply make any email account and as if by magic you will have hundreds of tinnitus remedies in your inbox

I really hope it will work on you. Keep going !

Kek, I actually have had friends of mine fall for scams like these, because they are aware of my tinnitus pain. There's a huge desperate market out there..