I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Attached: 324234.jpg (679x679, 39K)

Attached: 1505023573443.jpg (600x600, 55K)

You have a mental illness.
Your mental illness is tolerated at this point because were at the end of a tolerance cycle. Your kind will be exterminated soon.

No child should get their penis cut off at elementary even in school years. Why do you think parents make medical decisions, decide what they eat? Because we are obviously more advanced than most of not all children brains. I know people who wish they hadn’t done it because they thought they saw themselves as a girl but eventually discovered themselves as a boy. Wanna dress up and wear make up? Cool no problem but hormones and surgery nope.

>every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Is that what you tell yourself?

Attached: 1571749631765.jpg (944x655, 109K)

BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY, BAIT, DON'T REPLY

You're a mentally ill faggot and anyone who feels sympathy towards you is a sociopath. Kill yourself OP.

would you let your brother/dad pound your tranny butt?

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

I hope you and everyone like you all fucking die all at once. You are everything that’s wrong with the world outside of chimped out niggers and dirty freeloading spics. Blow your fucking brains out.

Attached: C7292781-FFCC-45EE-A564-34A44CB6708D.jpg (319x426, 23K)

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Off yourself faggot. You're a mental deficient.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but statistically, I don't even have to.

>And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.
These treatments on children who are not fully developed will permanently stunt some of their natural physical development. Kids often do not know or understand what they want, even though sometimes they do.

Gerd derm trannies! Get off my property! You diddlie doo poo rings else where ya heathen!

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

why did you post a pic of the rice nigger president without makeup

Kek

Now this.. this is the Sup Forums I grew up with. This thread is 10/10

OP, assuming you aren't a troll, and assuming you aren't LARPing. I'll tell you a bit about myself.

First, I'm a Bisexual male who has been an ally of trans and LGBT people since I was young. I am an ally, but that doesn't mean I will blindly accept anything within the LGBT movement. Like yourself, I am an individual with my own values, principles, beliefs and motivations.

That being said, what is being foisted on the general population with regard to "gender science" is mostly baseless. The idea that children should be chemically treated for gender dysphoria at an early age was a promising notion, given the literature at the time (I'm taking 1990's to early 2000's) seemed to support that being the best option. However, more recent and more rigorous science has been done in the past decade that shows that not only is chemical treatment and physical alterations not always the best course of action, they can oftentimes have very negative effects on trans individuals.

The most recent robust literature indicates that a very, very, very small proportion of those suffering from gender dysphoria would benefit from gender reassignment treatment. And of the broader population, most males become gay men by adulthood and most females become lesbians by adulthood. Encouraging children to make an expedient decision without considering all of the science is not good treatment.

I have known a few people in this proportion of people who proceed with gender reassignment surgery, and they do so in their 30's. They have confided in me that they had been profoundly confused in childhood and adolescence, and that confusion did not always manifest as Gender Dysphoria.

Given this, and given that gender science is often corrupted by bad science, I really don't think pushing children into dangerous and potentially deadly surgeries is wise. The very frustrating part of saying all of this, is that I'm considered a Nazi or bigoted for saying this.

You’re a mentally Ill degenerate. You have no more a capacity to generate meaningful thought than a dog, or a toddler.

Nothing you say has meaning but somehow it’s all incorrect.

I'll add to this that allowing biologically male individuals to participate in female sports is an extremely unfair proposition.

The arguments I've seen in support of this primarily rely on the premise that there are zero biological differences between the sexes, that result in differences in strength or other physical characteristics. Obviously this is false, and the biological evidence is substantial, which is why the IOC uses concentration of testosterone to determine eligibility to participate in female Olympics.

You have the right. But you don't have the right to make me like it. Stuiped faggot. Ther has always been fags. Go kill yourself before u hurt someone.

A lot of absolutes here, and a ton of opinion, zero citations. You're going to have to do better if you're going to convince me that medical sponsored genital mutilation and dosing children with high dose hormone therapy is 'good' or 'correct' for anyone. That said, i hope all of you get the mental health treatment you clearly need.

Attached: faggot.jpg (750x692, 50K)

kill yourself faggot.

Kys faggot, you and your kind are a plague on the planet and should be exterminated. That so many of you take care of that for us is appreciated, but the other 57% needs to go as well.