Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community. The earth is flat

Fuck the Jewish (((dominated))) 'scientific' community. The earth is flat.

The evidence for a flat earth is derived from many different facets of science and philosophy. The simplest is by relying on ones own senses to discern the true nature of the world around us. The world looks flat, the bottoms of clouds are flat, the movement of the sun; these are all examples of your senses telling you that we do not live on a spherical heliocentric world. This is using what's called an empirical approach, or an approach that relies on information from your senses. Alternatively, when using Descartes' method of Cartesian doubt to skeptically view the world around us, one quickly finds that the notion of a spherical world is the theory which has the burden of proof and not flat earth theory.

Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment performed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

I have yet to see a proper counterargument that does NOT have the following:
1. Fake JEW math
2. Fake CGI images/video
3. Hearsay 'witness' accounts from PAID government employees

It's time to wake up and unlock your mind. You're better than this.

Attached: wakeup.jpg (968x681, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03205300
bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-26086133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've also yet to see an image of OP being straight and yet here we are

No, you are very stinky

Well now I'm convinced. Thanks user.

Attached: 1572327709754.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Its not flat, its shaped like a dropped clay project

Its ok i understand that 5 minutes of google will bring you to the level of einstein. I went 10 minutes and found that ur mum a hoe

You're american arent you?

Provide a picture of a flat earth with evidence.

What about that one idiot who proved the earth to be round by conducting an experiment with light

Nah hes not from america he would be hung in the streets

MJpopcorn.gif

Dubs of truth

Damn I guess when I flew from the east coast to japan we shouldn't have gone west. Guess we were all damn astronauts in that plane. Or we flew east and it only took us 14 hours to complete the flight and it's a conspiracy? Yea makes sense lol

Your predicate for observation is flawed, because it presumes that human senses are sufficient to gather data on a macro scale.

Human senses are absolute fucking trash. Our sense of time is only sensitive down to about 10 milliseconds, our sense of distance is only accurate to about 300 meters, our sense of scale is only accurate to about 6 kilometers, our sense of height is only accurate at about 100 meters. And we have virtually no ability to detect anything smaller than the width of our own hair. That's why we rely on experimental models and predictions to get a sense of things that work on scales larger than that, and tools to get a sense for things smaller.

> tfw you see b8

Attached: 1536543258751.jpg (195x203, 7K)

your so stupid ,
IF the earth was FLAT , someone would have posted the edge on social media already ,
actually a lot of people would have posted selfie's and owling and planking on the edge.
you guys are just to stupid to get girls , or play sports , or be invited to parties, so you idiots come here and argue about the earth being flat.
I am glad you guys are picked on in school you deserve it.

Your headstone will read:
Achieved nothing.

if all the water falls down into space, then why hasn't it run out yet?

This dude can’t even b8 right, he’s not replying to the people who took it. Not entertaining at all

Attached: 3486262D-162B-43B5-8172-3CDA7E1B0605.jpg (750x626, 325K)

yep , bcuz they are stupid.

for the same reason that nobody has taken a selfie pic of the edge .

Not if the edge of the earth was deep in the antarctic zone. Who would trek across 1000 miles of ice to prove that it drops off into nothing?

Attached: 3iBaKtY4mF4D2VkiYJg5AZ-320-80[1].jpg (320x320, 17K)

bcuz they're stupid ?

so your're saying the entire earth has a1000 miles frozen ring around it , and no one has taken a picture of this thousand mile frozen ring , But they think the water just falls off the edge while the this 1000 mile sheet of ice doesn't

Obsessed explorers, their paid for crews, followed by bored white idiots with more money than sense. Same guys who did it since forever.

lol...those*facts* and numerical figures seem totally retarded. I wonder, are they published anywhere? surely no scientific-ish mind would put their name to such retarded information, plucked out of thin air. if you have a source pls post it.

well yes they are stupid , but I was thinking more along the idea that the earth is spherical

>YOUR so stupid

so you don't refute that user's hypothesis , you just point out their grammar mistakes , I have to agree with that user "your stupid"

Philémon - simbabbad de batbad

Attached: 305611510b38d14a476e3a368ae26958.jpg (400x491, 70K)

kekekekike

Sorry (french)

Attached: fred_0001.jpg (1509x1924, 731K)

U b a nigger or Wat?

Attached: 1418678256941.jpg (453x450, 33K)

you fucking suck at baiting

He smokes, and the cloud is the world ...

link.springer.com/article/10.3758/BF03205300

The accuracy of human estimates for size and distance are a topic of study.

You seem a little upset there, buddy. You don't get laid much do ya?

Stale pasta is stale.

I fucking wish I had fuck you money and a camera crew. I would charter a fucking C130 and fly from East Coast to East Coast all while filming with maybe 2 stops for refueling.......I don't know why nobody has done this yet to shut these fucking autists up for good

Just as a side note, the bedford level experiment is a brilliant example of not scrolling any futher in an article for proof. Yes, it did appear that the earth was flat, however, less than 10 years later, this experiment was prooven wrong due to a factor known as atmospheric refraction, which caused the reflection of the plates placed on the water to appear in line.

Also, neat b8

Attached: 1571623518248.png (546x565, 42K)

How would they get there? With rough terrain, freezing temperatures, and great distances, no vehicle could take you and you'd likely die trying to make the journey on foot.

You couldn't fly, because the cold temperatures would basically guarantee a systems malfunction and crash.

You couldn't drive a tank, because you couldn't bring along enough fuel to make the trip. Assuming you can even get it to start in the cold, and that you have no equipment malfunctions.

You couldn't go on foot, because trekking across 1000 miles of ice in -30F temperatures (at best) and then immediately back is beyond human ability, no matter how well prepared or supplied the group is.

Sounds like a left wing plan to try to get “muh racists” to believe dumb stuff. I think this will actually be an important lesson for you OP. This thread might help you understand which came first the egg or the chicken. Most people are racist because of hard science/ statistics combined with their own experiences rather than your likely ignorant view which is probably that “racists will believe anything if it’s for a racist reason lul"

You’ll likely find that nobody believes the earth is flat because that is dumb gay nigger bullshit. They arn’t going to just “fall for it” because it has racism attached to it. Which, if true leads should lead to thought provoking revelation for you.

>I don't really believe in flat earth
>I just ran out of other ways to get attention

How would you orient yourself? You'd orient yourself using the magnetic poles. Which means you would curve around the North pole. So even though you think you're flying straight, you're actually flying in a circle.

Flat earth is just a troll. But it's good to be real and answer with truth. Don't worry of troll, look for truth ...

Hey redditors! I have an idea for those evil Trumpkins that’ll tots get em :) we should pretend le jews made up that the earth is round and that it’s actually flat. Those silly Nazi’s will go right along with my plan and start thinking the earth is flat because they hate jews LOLOLOL!! This will finally get Trump impeached guys. This time it will work for real I promise :D.
Upvote me plz

Attached: dueet.gif (397x658, 964K)

What's the point of having the Earth flat? Is all planets and suns flat? Also people have trekked across Antarctica so how could they disappear at the edge then reappear at the other edge of the flat disc? I don't get it.

What possible reason could there be for such a conspiracy though? What purpose would it serve?

Because earth is finite, it is round ...

What makes you think there are other planets or suns?

And the longest claimed journey was this:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-26086133

Which was clearly insufficient to reach the edge.

Where is the edge and why have we not seen it?

Say all this was true, what the fuck do they get from lying about this?

The earth is round. Deal with it.

When you imagine it inside a space... But what worries you is gravity, no ? No answer, sorry

If the earth was flat, and you argue that you can see light over long distances.....why do we have night? Even if it did rotate to the underside it would be light all over the earth at the same time and dark all over the earth at the same time.

To make you feel small and purposeless. To give you the false perception that the Earth is just another rock floating in space, one of millions just like it, with no divine importance. It's a virus of nihilism and existentialism, because if you lack purpose and meaning, you'll latch on to ANYTHING that will give you purpose and meaning.

After all, who cares about gay sex? The Earth is just a pointless rock in an infinite cosmos that just randomly happened to develop life on it. Nothing special about it at all. Let the fags do whatever they want, because life is pointless, and if life is pointless then sin and degeneracy don't matter.

this was clearly written by a jew to discredit counter-semitism

Nah, the sun is actually much closer. When you shine a flashlight at the ground, it doesn't light up all of the ground. It lights up what it's currently aimed at.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x150, 162K)

kek

Attached: 1555159989252.jpg (700x499, 74K)

This is bait spam and probably a slide thread, Flat Earth has been disproven over and over again. If you’re reading this, you’re being manipulated by unseen algorithms

all of your points have already been disproven by current technologies :
The freezing point of the fuel must always be lower than the minimum operational tank temperature. Jet A is the most common type of aviation fuel in the USA. Typical Jet A freezing point is -55 degrees
the temperature on the ice at the south pole is -49 degrees and the north being 45 , so with minor heating the fuel is fine .
so you're stupid on that point,
number two :
don't need a tank , it was proven you can drive a diesel with special tires to the north pole along with taking a dog sled team for the same purpose , as has also been done numerous times.
point two ? you have been proven stupid again,
point three ?
going on foot , this has been done numerous times already and has been well documented both on film and digitally .

verdict on all three points ? , you are just stupid and should be executed for being this stupid.

Attached: annoyed.gif (500x254, 496K)

Would Sup Forums never change ? Is it clever to talk here, or they will never understand ? Good luck !

Translation: I hate Jews so much (and I don't know why) that I prefer to stay retarded rather than accept anything they accept, even tho they're right.

you seem a whole lot of stupid , you angry no one likes you or invites you anywhere ? and finally realized that girls are laughing at you behind you back ? stay stupid at least this makes a few people smile when they make fun of you.

A boat dissapears bottom first as it gets farther away.

>How would they get there? With rough terrain, freezing temperatures, and great distances, no vehicle could take you and you'd likely die trying to make the journey on foot.
Its not that rough, that cold, or that far. But point by point.
>You couldn't fly, because the cold temperatures would basically guarantee a systems malfunction and crash.
The only problem with flying through cold weather is if there's too much ice and snow in the form of precipitation. Go on a clear day, problem solved.
>You couldn't drive a tank, because you couldn't bring along enough fuel to make the trip. Assuming you can even get it to start in the cold, and that you have no equipment malfunctions.
There are other existing forms of ice transport we physically have and use in the artic. Mcmurdo has a god damned fleet of them, and if they're just left running there's zero problem traveling for days. And these days there's completely electric ones that have a functionally infinite range with solar snow crawlers.
>You couldn't go on foot, because trekking across 1000 miles of ice in -30F temperatures (at best) and then immediately back is beyond human ability, no matter how well prepared or supplied the group is.
The Iditarod exists. As grueling as that is, its a sporting competition, not a funded and planned expedition with less strict preparation rules.

The Earth is flat? You mean, like your head?

>(and I don't know why)

Duuuuh it's because we're jealous of your genius and big penis. Duuuuurrrrr!

Attached: jews pretending to be white to demoralize whites.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Op have you had your daily log? You're not you when you're hungry.

Attached: 1571972750612.jpg (640x480, 49K)

fucking idiot op we are very small to see that curvature on the planet

The edge is where we think the Arctic is. It goes all the way around, and it's tall like the fuckin' GOT ice wall.

Then why haven't planes crashed into it.

okay so the earth is flat?
Now what?

Go watch the behind the curve flat earth documentary on Netflix. They try all sorts of tests and "spoilers" they all fail. Pointing at the obvious outcome that the earth is indeed round. Dumb fuck face

fuck this flat earth bullshit. Here's the real shape.

Attached: Bizarro_World_002.jpg (334x371, 43K)

>makes disprovable claim
>claim is disproven
>"that doesnt count because jews"
>fucking kek

Attached: Curvature to Chicago.png (476x572, 428K)

> The continuing reflection of seismic waves caused by earthquakes and other tectonic activity map out a sphere as they ricochet off the interior structure of the planet, so the Earth probably is a sphere. This also applies to Marsquakes- only one seismometer is needed with some clever math these days, so you could check this for yourself if in doubt.

Attached: Spaceman.jpg (2477x2496, 835K)

Attached: One Eye Buzz.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Attached: sumperman through sun.webm (854x480, 1.46M)

That's bullshit. You can't even see the curvature of the earth when you fly. You people are the dumbest mother fucking idiots.

Okay okay, all trolling, ridicule, shit-talking, etc aside... just riddle me this flat earther. Why? What's the point of having everyone believe the planet is a different shape? What is the reason for this conspiracy? This is something that the few flat earthers I've encountered in real life haven't been able to answer. To me, and my day to day life, it seems that whether or not the Earth is flat or spherical really doesnt affect me at all. And I could care less. What is the big bad reason for being deceived and how does it directly affect me?

repent sinner

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

There would be literally no point in lying about the shape of our planet, not to mention impossible on a global scale.

Why are other planets round but apparently not ours?

Why is there no document of the edge?

Why are you retarded?

IDK bro, you make a very very weak argument and ive literally seen the curvature of the earth

That's fucking retarded. Even if the earth was somehow special, we're all still one of billions. Either way we don't matter so how the fuck is the earth being flat supposed to change that?

user if you don’t believe anyone, just safe some money and go to the trip around the Antarctic Or if you don’t want or can’t live your room just go to the website Omegle write name of country that is on the opposite side of the world and ask if he or she can show you the night in the window when in your country is night. The End

Attached: Auto Space Walk.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Attached: Tape.jpg (2028x2048, 521K)

Or maybe you just have a piss-poor attitude. Just because your life has no meaning doesn't mean ours doesn't either.

you should go on google maps and check out the high resolution pictures of the rocky mountains and compare them with the images of antarctica.

Attached: Antarctic Treaty.png (564x564, 666K)

I don't understand

that is state-of-the-art space technology that can take you to the moon, my friend

Attached: Lunar Lander.jpg (2349x2366, 926K)

its literally metal poles and foil. are you kidding me? ive seen tents that look sturdier than this. you gullible fucks will literally believe anything.

>of-the-art
yeah, nice art piece

2 problems, 1 it has to illuminate half the world, with a relatively straight line border. and 2, it has to not be visible from the dark area. even though it only illuminates half the world, so long as it is above the plane of the world it would still be visible, just like a flashlight a mile away . it won't illuminate your position but it is visible. now stop being fucking retarded.

that is not how tangents work. did you fucking skip geometry and trigonometry class. i mean, i know you didn't take physics nor even basic science, but shit man.