What's wrong with my leg

what's wrong with my leg

Attached: 15724677648044288717438160536732.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

Stretch marks you fat fuck

How strange.

>next to smooth skin on both ends

You have to be 18 to post here

I'm men bitch

Stretch marks you fat fuck

It's the beginning of homosexuality. You need to stop shaving your body and try to attract women instead of men.

It’s gay

Looks like stretch marks, have you given birth recently?

This got out of control, I better read the bible

To what...a thigh?

Fff morons

Jej

I got small local stretch marks where my chest muscles meet the armpit after making some gains. Same in the inner thigh and on the sides of my butt.

OP looks too frail for that though. Looks more like some mild allergic reaction. Have you been rummaging through the bushes lately OP?

Correct, you need to find a girl quickly before you enter stage 2 which results in shoving produce up your ass. Stages 3 and 4 escalate quickly from there. Once you are in stage 5 you will wait behind glory holes at truck stops and mainline meth into your dick just so you can get off...

I also got these on the inside of my thighs near my balls. I'm pretty sure they're stretch marks, even though I'm not fat I just worked out my legs a lot when I was hitting puberty.

I have months with this I don't think it's something allergic

Does it seem permanent? Has it changed since you noticed it? It really does look like stretch marks. If you're undergoing puberty it actually could be stretch marks

I exercise since puberty I think that happens

Is that knee larger than the other? Does it hurt, or inhibit walking?

I meant impede walking. Phone is gay

They really do look like stretch marks but I have no idea how you would get them on your knee.

Look

Attached: 15724691058779070993686426433406.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

It's attached to a faggot.

gg/wPhNG7

Looks like Ligma, it's pretty easy to fix

Fag marks.

Get off ur knees. Fag

did you lose a fuckton of weight?

Yes

I'm a fat fuck losing weight. Those are stretch marks however those are a sign of fat loss. If the marks are red/pink then it's weight gain. All that's happening here is that you're losing fat rapidly in that area.

Knee-itis

It’s white, you racist

aids

Did you have a really drastic growth spurt when you were hitting puberty?
I grew a bunch of inches in one year and my back has horizontal stretch marks.

it's attached to a faggot

Its stretch marks that are fading you egg

Aliens. Aliens did this. i have some expertise in this area. If you're interested, I have some literature you may be interested in. Regards,
duke

Attached: you did this.jpg (852x480, 14K)