Hi guys

Hi guys,

I need help to make the internet life of some girl a living hell. She's been trying to destroy a business, threatening their employees, gathering informations about all of them and trying to use it for her benefit.

Please show her how powerful the internet can be, and especially Sup Forums... She IS acting like a wannabe hacker, and I want her to taste some of her own medicine.

Her email adress is [email protected] , just have fun :) send her your favorite memes, create an account on the most vile website you know of (and I definitely trust you about that xD)... Just show her she is messing with the wrong people :)

Attached: Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg (380x380, 28K)

To tack on, my cheating pillhead ex could use some fucking with too. Her Twitter dms are open to anyone because she's a fucking slut. Hate this bitch. @corabora69

Pleasure

>my cheating
user, have you ever cheated on her? Also, have you ever cheated on any of your girlfriends? This information is pertinent because if you answer yes to either question it makes you a hypocrite. You can't be mad at you gf for cheating on you if you've cheated before.

>Aufkleber_Trollface
outta here muhammad

user is right, don't be a hypocrite.

I sent the bitch in OP some of my fav hentai btw.

done

Imao

Hello OP, I am from Anonymous, before I help you and carry out what is known as a DOX, you need to answer a few questions to prove you are a fellow hacker brother. Can you do that?

>@corabora69
>she dates a guy named Ruszel [sic]

Attached: D55500FD-1E0D-4526-9518-77B04534C6E9.jpg (960x600, 60K)

buy a fuck ton of pizza w her email linked lmao they'll get pissed at her and probably do something with email

Go on

Attached: C9D25A83-203F-4658-9906-489FB04A47D3.png (339x319, 117K)

Not your personal army.
>Fucking faggot.

still going to do it because why not
>but yes OP we aint your personal army nigger fag

still gona do it because why not
>But yes not your personal army fucking jew

Y u no nice

Attached: Face.jpg (250x333, 28K)

Thx I guess

gave her my number we're going to fuck i'll record and send

Just send her, i'm sure she is dtf