Im a virgin guy...

im a virgin guy. if i were to find a girlfriend tomorrow and find out she was not a virgin herself then i would have to cheat on her. otherwise i would feel like a cuck.

is my logic wrong

Attached: OnoJoZm.jpg (750x729, 139K)

i dont know

Yeah your logic is fuckin stupid you dusty cunt, if your a cuck your a cuck,

Virginity doesn’t really mean anything except 0 chance of STD and 0 experience in the bedroom. If you cheat on a girl who’s devoted to you, you’ll actually have cucked her. Unfortunately, you’re still ugly, so it wouldn’t make you a Chad

Yes, your logic is wrong. That's one of the dumber things I've read here today and that's saying A LOT.

Honestly as a male you need to have similar numbers (or just more), or it will claw at you, unless you’re a cuck.

Instead of cheating on her just bang people before having a gf

She left you with no other choice.

well my rational is that i have been approached by girls who wanted to have sex before and refused on the premise of me wanting a genuine relationship before i have sex with a girl. i hold value to virginity for that reason.

that being said, if she already went around fucking then i would have less experience than her. while she has all these memories of other guys, the only memories i would have would be of her. i would feel cheated due to my lack of experience. that may sound retarded but thats how i think

im sure if i were to lose my virginity i would not think like that anymore

>is my logic wrong
Watch the movie "Chasing Amy" before you destroy your one chance at happiness in life.

It is flawed, but I did the same exact thing. Lmao

Why do you value your virginity so much? Virginity is like McDonald’s fries, better to use it when it’s young and hot, not found on the floor after 7 years, can you still eat it? Probably, but it won’t be very good.

i think it has more to do with experience and memories. i dont want a girl to be my only memory of sex or love meanwhile she has a whole list. it wouldnt feel as authentic from my point of view in the relationship.

You wouldn't have to cheat on her. that's idiotic. You never HAVE to cheat.

if you're asking if it's weak to have a girl who's fucked more than you, yes, it stings a bit. But you can never predict that kind of thing and can't really ask someone off the bat how many dicks they've had. So by the time you find out you're probably already in there. At that point you have to either decide if it's something you can deal with or not. You don't have to let it get to you. And I recommend you don't.

I felt like this with my first girlfriend. And I did cheat on her.
Probably my single biggest regret. Don't cheat. Unless you're a piece of shit or you're dating a piece of shit, you will end up regretting it. If you're dating a piece of shit rather break up though.

Literally each girl i've been with has had more partners than me, but that's not really so much a statement on them as it is about me and how inexperienced i was. I shouldn't have let it get to me but I did.

When I cheated on her she was my first and only. I felt like i had to have a point of reference at least. I ended up losing the best relationship I ever had. Anyway, I hate myself for that. But now i'm on 5. So there's that. Hollow victory. Numbers don't mean shit. A good relationship is incredibly rare to find. Value it.

yes you fucking retard.
do you even know what a fucking cuck is?
or did you see that on reddit?
fuck you.

interesting take

why do you think your first relationship was so special compared to the others? do you think maybe that the only reason you think this way was because you cheated on her?

why wouldn't it be as authentic?
when people have sex they generally don't think of their past experiences. unless it's incredibly shit or something. i've never thought of past experiences.

anyway don't cheat. if you want to up your numbers just fuck around that's the only way. cheating is fucking disrespectful. think of how you'd like it if a girl you were seeing was sucking nigger dicks on the side. you'd be livid.

A cuck is a cuck because they got cucked
If they weren't in a relationship with you at the time then its void. Virginity means nothing besides experience and STDs.

You sure sound like a forever alone faggot to me dipshit

No she was just genuinely an awesome girlfriend. Compared to the others. She loved me so much. She did things for me nobody else would ever have done. For the other girls after her, most things would be too much trouble. This girl actually fucking went around to the morgues and hospitals looking for me cuz she thought I was dead when I was just out of town ignoring my phone fucking some bitch who didn't give two shits about me.

But I didn't know it at the time. Didn't appreciate it. Sad thing is you rarely do until you lose it. True love is worth more than any number.

You are a cuck by beeing a virgin.

Nah, OP. Who hasn't sucked a couple dicks on the side?

You're still a virgin because of this logic.

*Unless your a beta male who's insecure about his micro penis*

It's okay bro, no need to be insecure about it, its perfectly natural