Which one do you prefer and why?

Which one do you prefer and why?

Attached: 224f82aa22adfc9a13cd1f3bd0c88c06.jpg (2448x3264, 1.2M)

It's not even close to Caturday you fucking kek.

Attached: 1416173735591.jpg (613x821, 68K)

I would pet both of them.

I have one of each shape, an Australian shepherd border collie type dog, and a flop-eared lab type dog. Love them both more than anything. First is super vigilant and inquisitive, the second holds everything together and is my emotional anchor.

I would kiss them both on the snout.

Right because left looks smellier and dirtier and also fluff is important

Which one has a bigger knot?

Both are equally as doge as the other..

Both good bois, both are great, want both.

I thought this was Sup Forums.

Attached: 1513188009988.png (443x450, 169K)

Where's the third one?

GSD

They're a pain in the ass at first but once you train them, they're God tier dogs and smart as hell. Although, my old babysitter had one that was dumb as fuck. To be fair, she was dumb as fuck too.

kill the left one, for he looks the weakest.

I'm asking about practicality, the looks don't matter that much to me.
I read that he is a very agile and strong and he is the greatest dog for hunting, which is why i'm looking if someone has enough info to provide about both.

I lost my Weim last year. I raised him from a pup he was 12 y/o when he died on the operating table having a tumor removed. I never even got to say goodbye.

My condolences bro. How good was he? And how friendly he acted and how useful?

the shepard mogs the other mutt to the moon and back

It's a weimaraner and it's a top pure German breed.

Right because he is maintaining eye contact and he looks like a good dogger

He was my best friend. Loved everybody. The vet would always compliment how nice and friendly he was compared to other Weim's they saw. I didn't hunt him but he was good for barking and looking tough.

I've had 2 wiems best dogs ever...

left ; shorter hair, interesting character, hunter, good looks.

Left, look more smart and calm

Ive raised 2 weims and they are incredible dogs if you want a companion, but shepards are awesome as well. Would have to go with the weimaraner though.

Attached: IMAG0153.jpg (2560x1712, 981K)

ive never met the dogs, i dont know their personalities

My late great Elsa..

Attached: IMAG0170.jpg (2560x1712, 1.09M)

each breed is different, weim on left is a hunter, sheperd on right, is a sheperd.
it says a lot already

both
gg/wPhNG7

This is correct. Weims were bred as a personal gun dogs. In Germany they sometimes call them the Foresters Dog because really well if they get a lot of activity and time with their hooman. Not a dog that does with long periods of being left alone. These dogs are demanding, but if you want a companion that you are willing to spend a lot of time with, there is a not a better dog in the world.

germans over every thing i love German shepherds

It depends on the personality of the individual dog. Breed means nothing.

Well that’s not entirely true, depends what he wants out of the dog though.

That's completely wrong. There is a percentage for how extreme a dog can be depending on how its type allows it.

The one on the right probably fucks like no tomorrow