What's the worst you ever got physically injured as a kid?

What's the worst you ever got physically injured as a kid?

Attached: Lillian.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/bOJHyLb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part of my penis was sliced off.

My brother sliced part of his penis off

oof yeah same

I saw Optimus die on the big screen

Penis sliced

stinged by a b

I really like this thread.

Suffered 2. degree burns on chest and stomach when I was 2. Still have scars (Am 29 now)

kek

Was riding my bike down a stretch of road in the rocky mountains (about 10 years old) hit a pot hole likely doing about 30 mph and went over my handlebars. Would have likely had brain damage if I didnt have on my helmet. Now I dont wear helmets ever and have acquired brain damage from severe alcoholism

Almost died from Sinusitis.
Almost run over by a truck on icy road.
Almost lost an eye while playing stupid outdoor games with other boys.

>doing about 30 mph
>on a bike

Got my penis ripped off by a dog.

I'm fine, but I did slice off part of someone's penis

I was probably 5-6, and at the Marina for our lake community, there was a 4 foot drop from the dock ramp to the old closed boat launch. I was running, fell, and knocked out 4 teeth, two on top and two through my bottom lip

Vagina got sliced by a dude

My ass is broken. My step father threw me off of a hill while beating the shit out of me and I landed on a rock right on my coccyx, which is now broken.

Can't put a cast on a girl's ass so it just healed weird and now if I sit a certain way it's uncomfortable, but basically my coccyx is pointing inward perpetually now. You can feel it if you try lol

I got in a fight with some kid in 2nd grade
>I mind my own business, this kid has small man syndrome
>He always try’s to fuck with me, and I have none of his shit, I stay calm
>One day I was sick, had a really bad headache and was extremely irritated
>This fucking faggot slams a thick ass book across the back of my head and I lose it
>I’m tossing this fucker around the classroom like a fucking napkin
>Slamming his head into the concrete and hitting him with chairs
>He pulls out a sharp pair of sissors and stabs me in the fucking eyebrow with it
>Blood goes everywhere, I’m in a ton of pain
>I grab a stapler and beat him bloody and I never see him again
>Now I have a scar above my right eye, and people ask me all the time why I cut my eyebrows like that
>Because you know, that trend niggers and women have been doing

fell down stairs onto a concrete floor and cracked my head open when i was about 4. i was told there was a huge chance i could have done permanent damage to my spine and became a cripple but i was lucky

so you had a rocky relationship with your dad then

Guys, I collect penis slices. Can any of you help me out?

>My hand went through a window, cutting it to the bone
>I fell off the jungle gym onto a pole landing arm first and broke it
>I had a ruptured appendix when I was 12 and my mom let it go for a few days because she thought I was faking to get out of school

So just the autism stuck, glad there was no other permanent damage

I got impaled through the scrotum by a spiked cabinet handle when I slipped on a wet stool washing my hands. Needless to say, for the last two decades I will not wash my hands if there is a handle on the cabinets below.

broken wrist. 7 months in a cast. still doesnt feel right.

Is 14 young enough for "kid"?
I ran my hand across a tablesaw blade in shop class. Still have my fingers because it was a dado blade but they are messed up.

some bullies punched my brother in the cock relentlessly and he died of eternal bleeding

1. Concussion on Halloween at school party when dad treated me like a centrifuge on the merry-go-round. Force beat my grip and I flew about 20 feet.

2. Mountainbiking as a teen in mountains. Took one corner of a T intersection dirt road downhill too fast. Back wheel caught a pot hole, I bent wheel, frame, forks almost in half and flew forward 6ft before landing. Landed on on my forearms and slid on gravel for about 15 feet before being stopped by thorn bushes on side of the road.

I was wearing shorts, so I cheese grated my arms and legs (still have scars) and had to carry my twisted wreck of a mountain bike 1 mile back home.

I stuck with BMX frames after that as they were the only thing strong enough to take the abuse from my riding and terrain.

the dick went into mybutt and then the trust was lost

stepped on broken glass in a lake when I was 6, don't throw beer bottles into a lake it sucks.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

Nice one!
Yeah, he also (literally, he fucked me in the ass probably once a week for four years) fucked it up even further by instead of immediately taking me to the doctor, tried to "fix it" himself, which meant shoving his hands down my pants and trying to figure out what was wrong.

He bent it even more than it was and maaan that shit hurt. I was probably eight or nine if I'm remembering right

My mom's boyfriend beat me into a coma when I was 6. I have vision problems and hearing loss as a result.

Piece of shit ended up in prison for it, same with my mom. He lasted about a month in prison before his shanked to death.

Fractured my left heel, shit still hurts when it's cold, and if I'm walking and thinking about it it begins to hurt then too

And it's hurting now right after I posted this

fml

Nice bitch ! Got nudes ?

i unzipped my dick when i was 11

Older brother flicked a yoohoo bottle cap into my eye and it cut my eyeball in a spot that meets my eye socket. It obviously hurt when it happened but the night after, when I got back from the eye doctor, it hurt the most, for hours and hours, and it didn't let me sleep for a couple days at least.
It didn't blind me, but now my vision is severely impared for that eye.

What's a kid? As in physical child or legally a child? When I was 17 at a wrestling camp, some douche couldn't finish a move on me, so he stepped on my foot and threw a head and arm. My femur forced into my tibia, smashing my cartilage and dislocating my knee cap. When I landed my knee cap snapped back into place, and the back side cracked. Still get pain in the crack when cold weather comes and my patella catches occasionally and locks up. I'm 24 now

Axe to the head. Serious. I hit myself with axe.

lol, yea exactly

Older brother (18) wouldn't let me (8) play D&D with him and his friends. I was a shit head kid so I bugged and bugged and bugged for hours until he finally let me play with them. Got me all excited, spent half an hour with him and his friends helping me create a character.

3 minutes into the game, he kills me. I run off crying and as I run by the back kitchen door, I punch the door, miss and hit the door window. Glass comes down and slices my wrist . Thought I was gonna die, but it was across.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 2.57.38 PM.png (965x834, 1.14M)

I've gone 27 on a skateboard. My buddy followed in his truck so on a bike you can go even faster

Fell on a rusty nail which tore a small chunk out of my leg and took months to heal.

2nd degree burn down my right leg and few concussions

Car accident when I was five: Dead mother, almost dead father. Concussion, so I have amnesia from then on. Could never remember my mom's face. Otherwise fine.

Poor baby, she's adorbs

hit my head right on the forehead when i was like 7 still have a bump
probably lost a couple of IQ points

nothing big, was unlucky once and got a slap that permenantly damaged my hearing on my right ear.

Too be fair i dont think he was aiming to hit me on the ear.

How cum?

yeah okay and youre a navy seal with 300 confirmed kills too

Only confirmed, though.

My mom got me a drum set and for some reason I liked to take the cymbal off. I put it on the couch and was jumping on it. I went down on it on my right foot, it angled the cymbal and turned it into a blade. 10 Stitches along my left ankle.

i just accidentally squeezed my balls. does that count?

Decapitated. Stood to close to an automatic decapitation machine. Was told not to several times, did anyway.

brother hit my head with a golf stick

I'm a big framed, 115kg, 6'4" guy and I've managed to reach 32.6mph (confirmed with gps) on a mountain bike with knobbly tyres on a slight incline. My friend has managed 46mph on his road bike on a flst country lane. 30mph is definitely achievable on a bike.

so he was a pain in the ass huh?

>be me
>6yo
>play tag during recess at school
>you're save when you touch a pile of concrete slabs left over from construction
>running full speed towards pile of jagged concrete
>kid tags me just as I reach the pile
>being tagged basically shoves me into the concrete pile
>get laceration on top of my head
>doesn't hurt much, but bleeds like a geyser
>at 6yo, i'm a total chad
>tell my buds, "no big deal, i just get a band-aid from the office"
>walk into school
>two secretaries literally pass out from seeing me spewing blood out of my scalp
>finally taken to doc for stitches
>schools calls mom, tells her i was in an accident, but no details
>mom almost has heart attack, thinks i'm basically dead

>wound looks like pic related
>but on top of my head, so covered by hair
>clearest memory of elementary school

Exposed slut at

imgur.com/bOJHyLb

Attached: preview (3).jpg (1242x2208, 304K)

>>I grab a stapler and beat him bloody and I never see him again
I hope it was a red Swingline. Because red Swingline.

Attached: 163f606d.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Started 7th grade with half my face road rashed. Chain came off my bike and I went over the bars. Grandpa said it sounded like a full paper bag sliding down the street.

broke my pinky and then later tore my ACL in one season of football as a freshman.

But as a young child, the worst thing I did was slam a glass storm door closed and it shattered, sliced my hands and fingers up badly.

pic unrelated

Attached: 1500207142572.jpg (1600x1040, 555K)

>was about 9
>Spring of '82
>School playground was hard tarmac & a multi-levelled brick wall which we're climb over
>Looked massive at the time
>Probably no higher than 4'
>Was walking over the top
>Cunty ginger kid laying on second level from ground
>asked him to move
>"no"
>Try to step into a tiny space my his midriff
>slip & tumble, head-first into tarmac
>Wore ugly glasses at the time
>landed hinge first, which broke the hinge which sliced my eyebrow open
>Get up quickly
>Glasses fucked
>hands to face
>Feel wet
>Look at hands
>so. much.blood
>Can't see out of right eye properly anyway
>Thought my eye had burst
>Start screaming
>I mean, really fucking screaming
>It's lunch break, so all the kids are in the playground
>All turn to look at me
>Playground wardens (dinner ladies) come running over
>Every girl starts screaming
>So do some of the boys
>The kid who made me fall pisses himself where he stands
>Dinner lady ggrabs my arm and looks at my face
>Only time I've actually seen someone physically turn green
>Look down and blood is flowing onto my clothes
>covered, down to my socks
>get taken into the school, blood all over the playground.
>get patched up and sent to hospital
>3 days off school
>Sister pissed off as she had to accompany me and she missed a really good art lesson.

Similar story here. My story started on ice, but same results.

Attached: 1450363395001.jpg (620x451, 124K)

Attached: staple.jpg (2048x1849, 513K)

i was born

Attached: pfeujywiwzs11.jpg (750x724, 68K)

if this happens just jump of a skyscraper. easier way out.

I broke my neck...

It was worse for your mother

Not me, but my niece is permanently scarred because her babysitters boyfriend raped her.
Tore her perenum from vagina to anus.
Took forever to heal, and she's lucky to have lived because he also perforated her lower intestine. She just about bled to death before they called 911.

While cycling, I got hit by a car and thrown of my bike.Cannot remember any details because of blackout. Seems the helmet saved my life.By pure luck no broken bones, just some sprains.But lots of skin lost where I scrapped along the road. Still have scars and visible dents in skin from back then then after two decades.

>was about 9
>Spring of '82
The fuck??

Ruptured spleen was pegged with a baseball the seams of the ball was bruised into my ribs

How did that happen user?

sister broke my nose at an age where i had no memory of it

playing 4-square when one of the kids spiked the ball hard and i was running backward looking at the ball in the air to catch it
fell over a bench and slammed the back of my head onto the concrete floor

When I was 3 or 4, I cried to sleep on the top bunk bed, so my parents let me. Apparently I rolled out of it in my sleep, and cracked my head off a dresser. Still got a scar above my eye and on my chest where the dresser cut me. Was in a neck brace for 2 months.

When I was 12, my folks and me were on a bike trail and it started raining. We were riding back to our truck when lightning hit a few feet from me and arced across to my bike, through me. Threw me off the bike about 5 ft and reset my heart.

>yetanotherbenefitofcircumcision.jpg

Attached: 1395944183404.jpg (349x389, 35K)

I've never been super physically injured. No bones broken, no big scars.

>Wed
Good on you man. Hope they are rotting int their own slice of hell

>I ran into the corner of a gravestone and hit my cheekbone, I dont remember if it was broken
>I was bitten by a dog, didnt even cry, didnt even go to the doctor. god bless vaccines
>i hit my shin with a hammer - just a small wound, but there was something in there. it looked like tiny anal beeds. probably muscle tissue or something
but the best one is this:
>before i achieved the ability to remember, i apparently cut myself really bad on glass shards, one scar on the knee, one on the foot. Today, the scar on the knee has almost fully vanished but it should be 2 inches long. but the scar on my foot is still very visible and about 1 inch long

Male cousin absolutely destroyed my ass with his gorgeous cock when I was about 14.

Shun the jew

You're 51, still browsing /p/?
Do you still have your forskin?

Obviously you've never seen her.

also, i cut a tiny slice of my finger off when i was 15
(the fingertip, if that's the right word)

greentext story time!

break my skull and die for 12 seconds

Fell off a Zip Line Swing onto my ankle, being Hypermobile it sprained pretty bad. My ankle has been weak as fuck ever since causing it to sprain really easily. 4 years ago i stepped out of a shed and ripped the ligament in it and it's still fucked.

also 3 days in a coma

I got raped

Wasn't exactly "injured", but a douchebag kid at a water park almost drowned me when I was 8. He wrapped his legs around my neck so I couldn't get up for air. When I finally did he just grabbed my head and pushed me under again. This went on for a good 20 minutes, I swallowed water several times and got too exhausted to move. Played dead as a last resort and he finally let go. Fucker wanted me to die, for no reason. I still remember his face.

Attached: nyvgnuy3hpj11.jpg (431x404, 68K)

and got out of thee hospital in 1 week as if nothing ever happened

got half my pinky toe cut off at boy scout camp

damn me 2 twice

my mother sllced my brother's penis

also i broke my left clavicle onn3 parts

Got in a fight with a much bigger kid and got a hole in my forehead for my trouble.