I can't stop thinking about him. Months after we broke up I can't get over him. It's killing me

I can't stop thinking about him. Months after we broke up I can't get over him. It's killing me.

Attached: heddwo.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Noone cares faggot.
Go fuck some other guys and man the fuck up

poor you

I can't talk about it with anyone irl that's why I'm doing it here. I have to get it off my chest.

That which is broken can be mended by love only.
Find someone else.

I tried. It didn't work.

You sound like my ex, move on

Just go to his house and say you are sorry about everything

Tell him. He might feel the same way. Even if he has someone else, it might be something he needs or wants to hear. He may have moved on wishing for you to come back to him as well.
If you’re too ashamed to admit you want him back, just enter back into his life as a friend, or even just as an ex that he’ll hardly talk to. I’m sure everything will work out.

Why did you break up?

It will heal eventually. Also tgtfo

Worst idea ever. I don't want to bother him.

I think that he doesn't care about me anymore.
>If you’re too ashamed to admit you want him back
I wish I could do that but we haven't spoken in months.

We were fighting a lot over petty things. He was kind of ignoring me so I was flirting with some girls to make him jealous and we had a big fight over it.

Well, if you're in a homosexual relationship, which it sounds like you are, this is to be expected.

Not sure if OP is a faggot or femanon. Regardless I don't particularity care.

user, if you guys broke up it was probably for the best. Love comes and love goes.... It is a meaningless little sentiment that we tell ourselves is the most important thing in our existence because instincts.

But what do I know? I bullied my last ex into getting a restraining order against me because she got addicted to heroin and constantly took me down to her level and I couldn't bring myself to walk away any other way because I felt something indescribable every time we made eye contact over the 3 or 4 years I knew her. And the hole that walking away from her ripped into my soul only seems to widen every day.

Why?

Because a homosexual relationship is innately devoid of love. There may be companionship, desire, a willingness to please and be pleased, but no love. A homosexual is tortured by the desire to seek intimacy but never attain it, thus promiscuity and abuse is prominent because the thing they want is always out of reach.

>Because a homosexual relationship is innately devoid of love.
Not true. Why are you telling me this? This doesn't make sense.

Yes it is. Because your desires go against the will of God and i'm a sinner like you. You have committed crimes against the epitome of all authority and goodness and unless you seek Christ and repent from your evil, you will suffer the fate you deserve. You regret this toxic relationship the same way I regret giving up DMT, what we want is not what's best for us.

The reason I say this is because I care about you. I've never met you, I dont know anything about you really, but for some reason I care. My email is [email protected]

God doesn't exist user...

Epitome of all authority and christ.. think you have schizofrenia buddy

You are lying to yourself. Nature all around you screams his presence. Your own biology and nature betrays your deception. More over, you see your failure to live even up to your own ideals, how can you ever live up to perfection? You need a mediator. You need a savior.

Someone get this guy a padded cell

Your reason?

Attached: agianst my instincts.png (499x460, 162K)