Today a girl at school gave me a wedgie, I was wearing a thong. How do I not get laughed at tomorrow

Today a girl at school gave me a wedgie, I was wearing a thong. How do I not get laughed at tomorrow

Attached: 1570688631276m.jpg (961x1024, 63K)

Is over. You'd better quit school and start sucking old men for money.

Oh yeah masterful plan

Always wish this happened to me. I'm wear a thong too. What did the girl say was so hot or no?

Play it off like it was just a "joke." Offer that girl loads, and I MEAN hecka loads of cash so you can Let everyone know it was JUST a "PRANK." Everyone will see your Just friends and it was just a joke for like an acting class or something idk your problem not mine.

Don't respond when people laugh and move on with your life. By next year most people won't give a shit.

Wear another thong then accuse the girl of bullying you for identifying as female

"my clothes were in the dryer at your moms house, so I had to borrow hers."
Bonus points if the kids mom is dead. Why are you wearing thongs anyway.

Good one and cause they're comfortable

Show the thong.
And the answer is simple, don't wear a thong. Baggy pants with nothing underneath, sexy af.

Own it man just own it the more you let teasing bug you the more people will do it

Obviously the real power move is to go to school wearing girls gym shorts with a really bright thong sticking out and some thigh little tshirt.

Are all of you autist or what? Is OP supposed to just pretend like he's straight until he swallows pills?

If you do what I said the girl will apologize and do your makeup.

OWN IT

Tomorrow, you're going to school with another thong. You're gonna go up to that bitch and ask for another wedgie. If she refuses, drop your trousers and piss in her face. Anyone trying to intervene, just point the stream at 'em. The only way to survive this is to double down and OWN IT. Do something so outrageous that nobody even thinks of fucking with you ever again, because you have the crazy. Live it. This is your chance to shine. Become the zero fucks guy.

1. Why were you wearing that in the first place if you're assumedly a guy
2. Own it, wear short shorts

You're a fucking legend

That's hot. Ask her for me.

*Ask her for more.
ftfm

But how can you be this retarded though? If you don't want to be found out, don't put yourself at risk in the first place. You've consciously brought it on yourself faggot, and now you will take on what's coming.

Don't wear any underwear at all.
Won't be a problem if you have shorts or pants.
If you don't, use long pantyhose that go to your waist?
You could also stop being a gay guy who wears thongs.

this, also
>>out her on all social media platforms, accuse her of being a bigit and that she tried to rape you
>>goto the police and report it as a transgender hate crime
>>contact the local news station and offer the story about how the entire school and staff are transphobic
>>settle out of court

>How do I not get laughed at tomorrow
a girl gave you a wedgie
the thong really is irrelevant at that point
you're screwed.

I am far from legendary. There's just a few things I picked up about bullying in my schooldays.. It's basically capitulate or dominate. There's very little middle ground. Same with the dating scene. Same with prisonlife. Same with marriage. I could go on, but them's the datapoints that matter. Some situations require a pretty hardline / polarised choice. You act like a mediocre partner, you're goonna get tossed aside. You don't defend yourself on your first day in the slammer, you're becoming someone's boipussy. You don't commit in a relationship, it's bound to escalate into either a break-up or cuckage. Fuck, I typed a fuckton again, my apologies..

Post pic with you wearing the thong or gtfo

I'm not showing the damn thong.

Attached: wp_ss_20191023_0001.png (720x1280, 516K)

Start fucking dudes. Or wear thong over hips to look cool and slutty

Attached: F6E37149-003D-436D-90D6-E7DFEBF67073.jpg (745x976, 376K)

The most rational answer this far

The only genius in this thread.

No it's not the most rational. She did the wedgie action. Without repercussions, there will still be a power imbalance. This guy has got to get even, and if you're going to settle the score, then why not go with

>Or
And*

Just own it, who gives a shit.
Anyway, it may lead to you getting some dick.

Go to school completely dressed up and come out as trans. Not only will you be heralded as brave and receive a bunch of attention, but bullying you at all would then be a hate crime that would get them suspended if not outright expelled. All problems solved.

Attached: 9AA7A5DF-4290-4D45-9874-385E0843ACE7.jpg (500x489, 85K)