youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=OF4dzXYzQPI
youtube.com/watch?v=doGWbSr4dOA
youtube.com/watch?v=2IjRTHamD70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People who have enough money to do hard drugs

I am.

Why i need to be sad, after all?

Things coud be worse and could get worse any second, so why not to enjoy life right now?

I mean like, i could get stabbed or blown-up by mudslime, get in car accident, but right now i'm helthy and i got flat and job, no need to worries.

Since Brexit actually won, I've been filled with a very odd feeling of hope and optimism. So yeah, I guess I do.

Every single person in history has had struggles in life, but most of them have had something to mitigate and relieve the suffering- community, family, religion, country, etc. The reason so many westerners are depressed in the modern age is because these common lifelines are being cut in order to demoralize and depress us.
Life isn't really about enjoyment- its just life, but modern life has become purposeless.

This isn't r9k

>Why i need to be sad, after all?
Because you live in fucking Russia.

We are on Sup Forums ..... of course we don't.

True. Sometimes when things go from bad to really really bad you think back to how good 'bad' actually was.

Just kidding. Life has no value and suicide is literally your best option.

>New Mecca
>insulting ANY country

I do. I'm a sociopath who literally enjoys human misery and suffering and sight of corpses. Great planet man.

> Because you live in fucking Russia.
So, if i will became sad i will get eu citizenship? Only dumb people think like that.

You really lucked out, Vlad.

Yes i do.

No, thats why I meme all day

They only people who enjoy life are those born with a silver spoon in their mouths. For the rest of us, you're alive to work, and you must use anytime you're not working to prepare for work so that you can be at your maximum efficiency. If morale didn't affect productivity, you wouldn't even be granted holidays.

We believe in the philosophy of liquid snake here, fuck off

I do enjoy life.

Heh...

>Germany talking shit about countries

You guys are turbo autists always making the wrong decisions at the wrong times.

Its impossible for you to do anything correctly. If you do something you have to do it 150 percent to the point where it ruins it for everyone.

You're the kid that got too excited at recess and then got embarrassed when he got a talking to.

It's arguable. I was shown another world and don't want to burn the bridge to it, so my hands here are kinda tied. Speaking about torture of tantalus here, I mean just look at all those bodies waiting for a truck. Watch but don't touch.

Please take your own advice on that second part, Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Meme is real.

Dude youre 1/10th African and 3/10 Mexican.

No, it's just a reddit meme. I hope it ends soon.

Lies Estonia. ALL LIES.

I enjoy life when there are no muslim thug shitskin niggers around.

I do.
I got more than I need and if you just don't let the world shitting in your brain making you think that you need to really live your life, its more than ok.

Only death and health problems cannot be solved, other problems can be worked out.
Some people are anyway too lazy and are always whining, go into depression, etc. while there are people that are laying in hospital bed waiting for a slow death.

Literal millennials are a prime example of this. Raised in cotton clouds they think that everything for them is deserved and just complain while being close to worthless.
Not everyone of them, of course.

Life isn't about enjoying, it is about doing. Figure out what you want to do and do it. Stop caring about your feelings you utter woman.

I remember that feeling. Felt it when Estonia broke free from Soviet Union. Oh joy!

You have bit more control about your future now and merkel-juncker have less and are mad as hell because of this.

No, I want to kill myself everyday.

:-DDDDDDDD

You can actually enjoy what you do. Try.

I've never seen a thin person drink Diet Coke

No.

I can't enjoy something that I failed at.

Dude you're like 1/10 muslim because a muslim cock is in your ass.

I do

are you black then?

no because I'm starting my career dead late, if I can start at all, I'll never have enough money for my own home, I'll probably spend the next 30-40 years in low level work then retire and die alone

Enjoyment of life occurs on only 2 stages out of 3.

1) Very dumb people enjoy life, because they hardly understand anything beyond their daily shit. So flowers smell nice and ice cream gives happiness and cat pictures make the day

2) The most intelligent people enjoy life, because they have transcended beyond individualism and think of themselves as ambassadors of species (humankind) and a planet (earth). Thus they understand how important their limited time for existence is and try to make most of it. Like trying to figure out what black holes are, or how to pack more transistors per nanometer. Usually those people are our best scientists and innovators and such, trying to learn and teach as much as possible before they die.
Sometimes great artists too.

3) So there's that middle group. Intelligent and educated enough to see the wider picture of human condition, know the history and understand mistakes people have made, but not intelligent enough to rise above it. Those people can see all the lies and misery, yet not beyond it. I don't think many of those enjoy life. So they cry at Sup Forums and try to suppress their unhappiness with shitty memes.

not really

I can enjoy lies, too.

Yes whenever I make it 4 days without masturbating I feel pretty good about life. Then when I masturbating again I go back to depression within 4 hours.

Im positive its just a really weird recurring coincidence with absolutely no scientific basis.

Huh, thats exactly how i would put it. The too-dumb-to-understand-whats-going-on group represents 90%+ of the population. Very sad. I wish i was dumb.

> too-dumb-to-understand-whats-going-on
*tips tinfoil fedora*

The only emotion i feel now are excitement when there's a happening

French and Welsh going back at least 5 generations. Doubt there's any black in there, but who knows?

No, look around you if you can feel empathy.
If not, look at yourself.

Grab a good book or two and read for a while. You need rest.

iktf

I do as I'm doing really well in life.

Iv'e learned to be very easily amused.

paypal me some dollars

ill send u pics of my hairy asshole

Don't be a faggot you have food and shelter what more do you need?

I need to leave this website for a while, but I don't want to go into any state of denial

youtube.com/watch?v=OF4dzXYzQPI

Maybe you learned to amuse yourself?

Resting is not state of denial.

Self-respect and a support network (usually family, Sup Forums definitely doesn't count).

yeah I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=doGWbSr4dOA

>not doing phenomenally well

wew lad r u evn tryeing?

You're so cute, Vlad :3

I do, people give meaning to my life. Discussing and traveling with friends is addictive, but it's hard to find incentive for women to join in. It's like they don't give a fuck, which most likely is.

this guy

fuck thats depressingly true

>tfw in 2 group

feels bretty elite man

>Danes in this thread

You're cheating, all you need to do is look at your power outlets and it'll be another happy day

Drugs that produce death ego equals realizing what life is all about.

?

Only things that pull me back from the edge is /pol and alcohol.

Preach it Alyosha
Misery only exists if everyone else is happy.If you set the standard for happiness so low you can't be sad,oh no . Vodka doesn't hurt too.

I enjoy life 70% of the time and I have no job nor have I ever had a girlfriend nor do I belong anywhere or have any skills or special talent for anything.

As you get older you just take life as it comes and try to dwell o nthe good things in life whilst trying to stop the insane middle aged white man inside from going round killing people who disagree with you.

I am a danish power outlet

AMA

Thank you Estonia, cheered me up

>coke zero

this

What is the strangest thing someone has ever tried to stick in you?

ur benis XD

>tfw being a pastry isn't so bad

No, it sucks when your health is shit.

pound my bitch cop muscle ass hard with you twink cock!!!

I'm rich so my life is automatically great.

I enjoy it when im high 24/7. I tried being 4 months sober and it was not funny.

Also this

yeah, it's the bees knees

I make fun of niggers and jews and Sup Forums, but secretly I live with my parents and play video games all day.

sometimes I think I just use this site as a vent for my frustrations for being a pathetic piece of shit.

You can ignore eternity, but eternity won't ignore you.

I just endure it in the delusional hope of a better tomorrow.

Don't you worry, everyone has a special one!

youtube.com/watch?v=2IjRTHamD70

>Only death and health problems cannot be solved, other problems can be worked out.

False. Look up treatment resistant depression.

Life is not given to you, it is you.

Existence precedes essence.

This is why I like Russia.

Foot long self made very ugly knife.

Life is full of Happening! All leading up to inevitable nuclear holocaust. So yeah, I guess Im happy

No, you're just a big baby who has some meme depression when everyone else is moving forward, even with their problems.

Yes