How would you deal with having to smell (everyday) the dead body of the love of your life because they died in their...

How would you deal with having to smell (everyday) the dead body of the love of your life because they died in their bedroom next to yours? It's a very faint scent and I'm one of the few who can detect it, this is because I did not let anyone in my family go upstairs or into that room until the fluids were cleaned up.

Attached: 20191030_181822.jpg (921x870, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/clozapine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That picture is fucking hilarious. Also, move out

Reasons this is fake
>Living with family
>Tryhard pic
> "let"
> miraculous nose for a smell that anyone who has smelled it, knows is not "faint"

I would love to move out. But it's my sibling that has died, and my mom has been suicidal since. I have to stay and take care of my mom

If you can smell it it's because it's not properly cleaned. Change the materials that smell, problem solved.

I live with my mom cus I have a spine injury.

Cartel murder pics help me cope with my own suffering.

The deceased is my sibling, so I had and still do have every right to decide who goes into my siblings room.

A decaying corpse smells a lot different than you would imagine. It's not gross in the early stages, just very distinct. The one family member that I let go into that room can still smell it just as I can.

>properly
The only fluids that are left are on the mattress. We sealed the mattress but I can still smell it

my g*d man, how long did you leave your sisters rotting corpse lying in her own shit and bile?

My mom would never let me remove the mattress. It contains the only DNA that is left of her kid

Why do you call your sister the "love of your life?"

On the extremely low chance this isn't absolute faggotry and lies...

There's a good chance it's psychosomatic. No matter how clean you get the place, your brain will create a slight hint of the traumatizing smell until you change your living situation drastically.

Thank you I am a real doctor that will be 10¢

She was there 10 hours. She liked to be left alone. And it never smelled/smells like shit or bile, just an unusual earthy smell

Because the only people I love more than her are my mom and dad. Most people can't understand that kind of love. I would take a bullet for her

I'm confused. Are you asking how to stop the smell or how to cope with what emotions the smell arouses? The answer is probably vodka for both anyways tho.

I mostly only smell it when I go upstairs. But when the AC is on, I can smell it from the living room. It's definitely not in my head

You don't get serious decomp smells or random "fluids" after 10 hours, unless you're talking about the piss and shit that will inevitably happen when someone dies.

Story is confirmed bullshit, not like we needed proof.

I get it, but most people just go visit the cemetery. Major biohazard otherwise

The latter my dude. I've been blacking out on wine almost everyday since I lost her last November. The wine isn't doing much though. And almost every psychologist is too obtuse to understand my situation

Sorry dude, sounds like it's psychological. You wouldn't smell decomposition after 10 hours even if it was hot as hell out (Iraq war vet here). It's probably in your head, which is harder to clean than actual death smell.

You don't know shit about the decomposition process. Google "purge fluid"

Look up "purge fluid" man. You wouldn't be able to smell it in a war zone because it's such a subtle smell

Your post reeks of teenage edge. "Purge fluid" is a result of putrification, which starts days after death. Couldn't you have spent just a couple of seconds googling it before posting and making yourself look like a jackass? How embarassing.

I probably just now spent longer reading about "purge fluid" than YOU did before making this edgy thread.

And it's nothing I didn't already know... it's a result of putrefaction. Which comes WAY, WAY after the 10 hour point.

You're just living out some bizarre incest/victim fantasy online, but you clearly didn't google hard enough.

Your posts reeks of projecting your attention-seeking behavior. I don't want to talk about my baby, which is why I initially refused to even reveal her gender. Like I said, you don't know shit about the decomposition process so I'm leaving this conversation

Jesus christ are you retarded? If you spent more than 2 seconds reading about "Purge fluid" (stupid name used by ignoramus tryhards like you) you would've seen that it happens DAYS after death. Yes you would also absolutely smell it in a warzone because it's your rotten insides leaking out, not "subtle" at all.

Get fucked you larping faggot. Go take a biology class, goober.

>cites a concept totally incorrectly
>doubles down and throws a tantrum
Fuck, I'd kill myself too if I had to live one room over from you and listen to your bullshit all the time!

Attached: 1557850757939.jpg (540x786, 38K)

You'll be back, bitch.

Incels are always so angry lol

No one loves you.

drugs.com/clozapine.html
Here user, take a chill pill:
drugs.com/clozapine.html

Don't project your "larping" fantasies onto me. Unlike you I don't want drama in my life, hence my anonymously posting online

>incel
I might be an incel but at least I don't have to live with my dead sister's rotting corpse stank you seething nigger.
My sister loves me, does yours? Oh wait she killed herself because your gay ass was too hard to live with.
I thought you were leaving, asshole. Go cry some more.

Damn.

Attached: 1540155325233.gif (250x250, 222K)

My sister was murdered you dumbfuck. And she loved me so much that she was about to get a tattoo for me. I have a tat for her. Go cry some more over how you can't get pussy you worthless incel

Also, I'm white. Your retarded ass doesn't even know how to sound racist lol

Just don't go all "supreme gentleman" on us lil dude. Go to Vegas, you won't be treated like a reject at the bunny ranch like you've been treated your whole life by society

You don't have to be white to be a nigger, newfriend.
Sounds like you're the one doing all the crying you emo faggot.
>lil dude
I might be little but at least my sister's not dead.

Attached: 1562768976687.jpg (652x756, 66K)

How old was your sister when she died? Did you rape her corpse?

>it's psychosomatic

she only thinks she's dead

This is some fake crying out for help bullshit.

I'm a prosecuting attorney and literally just handled a case where a mother killed her live in NEET son and tried to live with the corpse. You CANNOT do anything about the smell unless you dispose of the corpse.

Eventually the neighbors complained and they found his body.

Start burning incense constantly. After a month or so your house will just smell like you walked into some late 90’s smoke shop