What is a drug that can get you high that you can make relatively easy

What is a drug that can get you high that you can make relatively easy

Attached: 614AFF32-3B56-4D1D-B5EE-99F988E7DA9B.jpg (500x335, 13K)

Sage. The kind you find in a good grocery store.

make like in the sense of producing?

memes

jenkem

Yeah as in production

Bleach mixed with ammonia makes a dope analog similar to molly

Oh yeah I forgot

In all seriousness, alcohol is stupid simply to make.

Weed is pretty easy to grow, and legal in some states. Mushrooms are not legal, but very easy to grow so you can make all you want. You can buy the root you process to make DMT online, but it's a pain for such a brief high.

Felicia?

ayahuasca requires two different plants but it's true both are legal.

Oh damn I know about mushrooms and weed, but what do you need for DMT

Bleach plus ammonia does not make you high. It makes you dead. Not much fun.

Yeah i know

Has anyone tried using telegram to order recreational chemicals?

Don't knock it till you try it

>Research Chemicals
Sketchy market. Do real drugs instead. They're better for you.

This nigga knows what's up

AB extraction
litmus papers, acid, lye, non polar solvent (prefferably d-lemonine)
>pulverise drug
>mix with distilled water and acid
>filter
>add lye until pH is right
>add nps
>mix vigourously
>decant nps
>dry, distill or blow HCl gass through it until you get a solid
you smoke the freebase and you ingest the salt
if you take MAOIs before it will last longer and be a bit better experience, but it can still turn into a six hour vomit, seizure and diarrhoea nightmare

Weed
Mushrooms

also the easiest drugs are lean and dxm, trucker bath salts less and nitrous is median between growing shrooms and so on
lean just perform cold water extraction of your codeine pills, add something sweet and ice
dxm just buy some dxm pills (in my place theres only ones mixed with pseudoephedrine, but if only dxm is present you can just take that), AB extraction, first with ether (PE soluble, dxm not) then with chloroform (PE is gone and dxm is soluble), drop it out with citric acid
trucker bath salts are nose drops with ephedrine, aspirin and ceffeine (pretty strong but not nearly as much as meth or real bath salts)
nitrous you either heat ammonium nitrate in a controled enviroment, but there is an easier method I just can't remember it

> this

>weed
literally just plant some seeds, keep it watered, give it light and keep pests off it. it's called "weed" for a reason, it's pretty easy to grow

>beer
go to supermarket, buy $10 can of the Cooper's beer brew mix. add to a tub with 1kg of sugar and mix with hot & cold water as per instructions. add yeast and cap it. wait 1 month. congrats, you have beer way cheaper than buying it from the liquor store.

>magic mushrooms
order the spores legally online. go to the hardware store and buy a Shiitake growing kit, or failing that look up PFtek online and build your own grow kit (basically 2 plastic tubs, a small heater and shit to make mycellium.) throw in a cupboard and forget about it, harvest every month.

>DMT
can buy the rootbark powder legally online and extract the DMT using chemicals from the hardware store. takes a bit of time for how short the DMT trips are though. There's a webm that gets posted on /gif/ regularly, cant post it here cuz Sup Forums has cucked small filesize limits.

>Cactus
can often buy types of cacti that get you high from flea markets or online. basically cut off a couple of inches, remove spines & the skin, throw in a blender and drink.

>DMX
depends what country you're in, but in some countries like the US you can just go to the pharmacy and buy a few bottles of cough syrup. chug that shit, profit.

>legal herbs
can order a variety of legal herbs on Amazon, iHerb, Rakuten and other online stores. Shit like sage, blue lotus flower, damiana, marijuanilla, yarrow, catnip, mugwort etc. All have various effects, though none are as strong as weed. Makes a good filler if you want your weed stash to go further or if you're trying to quit cigarettes.
look up the smokableherbs website for full info on legal herbs & their effects.

oh also forgot
>Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds
contains LSA, similar to LSD. off the top of my head the process is basically scrub the husks off of the seeds, soak 100 of them in water and then drink the water... or something.
Similar to LSD but with some nausea (which supposedly comes from the outer husk of the seeds). Should be able to just order online if your local hardware store doesn't have them. I've never bothered with them myself though.

>DMX
derp, i'm tired.
meant DXM.

Damn this thread was actually pretty useful, thanks lads

hahaha

not him, but seriously sage. i used to add some to my smoking blend because it creates a nice, thick, white fragrant smoke.
from an article on smokableherbs.

>The dried leaves of white sage are typically used in smoking blends to improve mood. White sage promotes feelings of relaxation and also boosts memory. When smoked alone the flavor can be intense, so it is often mixed with mullein. White sage also helps to clear the throat, lungs, and sinuses of congestion.

>Effect: Relaxing and the “high” is more potent than damiana

>How is it: hard on the throat if you don’t have a bong

>Pro: Cheap, great on its own or mixed

>Best with: Mullein, damiana, alone

>Benefits: Remedy against a cold, reduce secretions in throat, lungs, and sinuses. Relaxant

>Review: Like wine, it took me some time to fully enjoy it. I love it now, and it smells nice.

It apparently helps with menstrual cramps, was used as a tea by native americans to clear up a cold and remove mucus from the lungs, it also helps sooth digestion problems and reduce imflammation.
It lifts the moods of people, improves memory and reduces anxiety.

Shit i didnt even know that. Surprised it isnt illegal since it makes you feel good

there's dozens of herbs, plants and flowers that have various effects and make you feel good, but often their effect is so minimal that it goes unnoticed, at least compared to weed.
Like if you smoke a full fat joint of Marihuanilla it feels about the same as taking maybe 1 small hit of weed.
I used to like drinking Yarrow & Mugwort tea before going out to a party, because it used to make things shine and sparkle a bit.
I used to also infuse a lot of various herbs into flasks of vodka and gin to try their effects. Was a lot of fun.

Overall legal herbs are great because of how cheap they are, at most they're like $15/ounce on Amazon or something which makes them great filler for making your weed stash last longer.

True !!! And please don't forget pic related
>Salvia divinorum (also known as sage of the diviners, ska maría pastora, seer's sage, yerba de la pastora or simply salvia)

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-jvWp3S83OdxmBC.jpg (700x1692, 149K)

>I used to also infuse a lot of various herbs into flasks of vodka and gin to try their effects. Was a lot of fun.

I once put Jimson weed/D.Stramonium, fly agaric & wormwood (absinthe) in a bottle of gin...royal amounts of all 3... left it for over a month,a shake a day...like 25 grams dried each or so in a 0.7 ltr. of gin...ca. can't remember too good, been a while...gave me and friends nice dark headtrips in spite of the "green" taste and the somewhat bad reputation of some of the herb/shrooms...

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-U6Zofm0YMPBjfeL0.jpg (520x1128, 227K)

that's retarded user
atropine and scopolamine work as antagonists to ibotenic acid and muscimol
it's either fly agaric or datura, you can't do both at the time retard