OK Bros. Here is the deal! I need help to solve a situation, gonna require some thinking...

OK Bros. Here is the deal! I need help to solve a situation, gonna require some thinking. Hope anyone out there is smart enough to solve it.

Imagine that you are chasing some faggot ass Wizard that is all evil and shit. This evil Wizard has prepared a room to escape through that looks like pic related. The walls are at least 2 meters thick. The door is made out of wood, door handle made out of brass. Then after constructing this, he put a spell on the door. meaning that when anybody or anything enters the room through one door. A mirrored copy will enter at the exact same time though the opposite door. This mirrored copy will mimic its originals motion completely. Just like a mirror reflection does. So if you take a step forward. it will too. You put your hand up it will do the same. It also maintains the same strength as it's original, if you try to push it (your hands will touch at the exact mirrored spot) it will push with the same force back.

You dont have time enough to destroy the thick walls and go around the room. You have to go through it. How do you procede and stop the faggot ass wizard (who is going to turn you geeeeey if you dont succsseed)

Attached: mirror room.png (1220x661, 1.05M)

Hurry up shitfags. Time is ticking

Attached: 1600383-bigthumbnail[1].jpg (450x398, 39K)

You are allowed to bring some tools, items, stuff, things, into the room if you wish.

Fuck your mimic in the ass

Disassemble the door frame with some tools. If it's the same as picture related, it shouldn't be much work

You are already turned geeey. So you lost

So you enter the room. Turn around and disassemble the doorframe. //Your mimic will disasemble his sides door. Then what?

pick up the door and throw it towards the mirror, he will do the same and the doors will collide and not land in the same place on either side of the room, I will then pick up the door on my side and the mimic will act like he's picking up a door but none will be there. then I can use the door to push the mimic out of the way and walk out

Are you in this room now?

Then you cross the door again, without assembling it back. Since the spell is on the door, your mimic will disappear and you'll be able to pass

as soon as you enter you turn around, walk backwards until you are back to back with the copy. side step 180 degrees with your back to theirs and walk out the other door

I wouldn't try to escape, I'd have my clone give me a handie

I'd imagine that depends on the rules from OP, but that's a win for me

mate do you know how a mirror works?

Since it's mirrored, they won't turn around each other, they'll just roll against each other until they reach the wall. It's axial symetry

If they do the exact same move, there's no reason the doors would land at different places, it would stay perfectly symetric since the forces are identical

there is air inside the room and those molecules are not mirrored. the forces on the doors will not be identical and therefore they will not interact in a way that is exactly mirrored. please get a high school education level understanding of physics if you are going to try to play the game

isn't it just a mirrored version of you? he didn't specify if it was axialed so I win.

if I'm facing a mirror and I move my left leg to the left, the mirror moves his right leg to the right to counter.

if I turn my back this interaction does not change

bring large mirrors with you, set them to cancel everything else out

Does the mimic get the tools you bring?

soz for AFK everyone. I have this terrible cough. Will read through your answers and see.

This one is granted! I congratulate you sir.

Attached: 1512513328531.png (255x204, 50K)

these guys beat me to it. This wont work ofc

Attached: 1508411899558.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

cant nigguh. When you reaches out to touch the dick of your clone, his hand will atempt to reach your dick. your hands will block eachother

Wouldn't rhe wizard crash into himself, and if he didn't, you could just copy what he did, problem solved.

The doors aren't identical but the force will be, howerver there will be just slight slight changes. So the doors will not land 100% at the same, more like 99,999%

OP here, This is true. And one of the clues

Attached: 1511920583134.jpg (319x331, 23K)

yes it gets the same things. Cloned mirrored copies

? negro what? photons smashing into eachother

Attached: 1504108396304.jpg (446x536, 44K)

read OP again

Attached: 1522085465219.png (741x568, 43K)

I would bring a bowl cut in half and place it in the middle of the room such that it creates a full bowl when the clone puts its half bowl in the center aswell, fill it with water, put a ball in the water, let coriolis effect do its thing, the balls will start being less and less symetrical, pick ball, clone doesnt pick ball, now u got a ball with wich u can use, ez from here

Eat about ten servings of beans, turn around, pull down your pants, and press your ass to your clone's ass, and fart continually into their asshole. Eventually, their colon will suffer trauma, from all the pressure, and die from internal bleeding.

interdesting. Go on

eternal*
but no,. you fail. and also the wiz has turned you geeey already so you dont need to continue the struggle to stop him

Attached: 1516144641741.jpg (446x357, 55K)

no the forces are not the same, the air will interact with each door differently and when the doors the collide those small differences will be exacerbated 10000x and they will not land close enough to make it so the mirror can pick up a door by just mirroring you

A.) The water will just drip out
B.) The coriolis effect doesnt work like that. Its a shit way of describing your motion on earth and an object that is fired perpendicular to the rotation of the earth at long distances and time frames. The object is fired in a strait line and follows that path you just see it veer of to a different direction because you were rotating on the earth while the object wasnt

OP here: He gets the ball. but what then?

Enter room - move in a bit - now shuffle to the left or right a few steps (your mirror image will move in the opposite direction bc his left or right is mirrored too) - move forward until you're past your copy - head straight for the door now - success
Easy peasy

I dont think so regarding airodynamics, the air at such low pressure can't realy get factored in? but however, the doors are not even remotely the same. They are different doors. The spell was casted after the room was completed

copying zelda much. No sorry it wont work. stand infront of a mirror and you will see how your mirror mirror image behaves.

Side note: I hope I made it clear that the dimensions of the room are the same on each side. it is completely cubical (except for the ceiling ofc)

U can now throw the ball at the opposite wall making it bounce back, your clone will be moved a bit closer to you becouse its going to apply the same force that you used to throw the ball practically on itself, ball bounces back to you, repeat until clone has falls over becouse of the added momentum it gets from swinging its arm without trowing anything

wow, very interesting. This is a win for sure. What you do for a living?

Attached: 1542742043255.jpg (276x183, 14K)

what happens if both balls land on the mirror side of the room?

A bring soome glue aswell
B you are kinda right, i dont completely agree with your explanation of the coriolis effect, maybe i just dont understand it the way you wrote it but im pretty sure this is going to work as long as the center of the room isnt exactly placed on the ecuator

On the coriolis effect, the water in the bowl will move around the earth in a day, but the the earth is almost a sphere so that means that some water(lets say the clone part of the water) will get to have traveled less than other water(lets say our half) that means that clone water will have some more to travel in the same amount of time to equivalate our water so its going to start spining becouse of the shape of the ball(very rough explanation just google it)

Student, math

Just pick it up before that

Well played user. Take care. God bless you. Also, rekt the wizard for me plz