Real, honest replies only, if you're just here to be a dick, kindly make your way to a different thread

Real, honest replies only, if you're just here to be a dick, kindly make your way to a different thread.

I'm currently dating a really sweet and loving trans girl. She accepts me for me, even with my flaws. But she's considering getting bottom surgery, because her current genitals make her uncomfortable, like they aren't hers. But, being a filthy iFunny user/btard, I've seen and heard a lot of terrible things regarding bottom surgery, that it could permanently damage everything, be completely unusable, or even release such horrid odors that it's better to have nothing at all. I've talked to her about it, and bringing these ideas up really stresses her out. And even if everything is fine physically, I'm really scared that she could hurt or kill herself, because of all the stigma surrounding this and the supposed 40%. So, I wanted to know how common bad shit like this actually is, unbiased facts and numbers.

Attached: 1566094649825.jpg (452x604, 57K)

>here to be a dick
>trans girl
yep, you got incoming.

Attached: 1435330205561.jpg (600x600, 24K)

have you ever seen a really pretty older trans person?

Visual shit doesn't matter, I like this person because they make an effort to understand and be there for me.

Truth is surgery is way off duplicating a working vaginal canal. Need to constantly dilate a wound. Best to keep what they have and just enjoy the relationship.

sounds like you need a therapist.

It's not so much about commonality. It's about where you get the surgery done. My friend had the bottom surgery and everything turned out fine. Just make sure it's done through a reputable place and pay what you have to to have it done right. (Unless you live in Ontario, then the province will pay for it)

Tell her she's perfect the way he is

Yeah, she said she had a friend who had the surgery a year ago and according to her, it works just as well as it should. Supposedly, the same muscles used for a dick to get hard are used for a trans vagina to get wet. She's had it for a year and loves it, my girl is planning to go to the same surgeon.

What? No muscles are involved in either of those things.

I dated this trans girl and even tho I never touched the pp i dont think i would be comfortable fucking her without it and fucking a fake vag

Attached: 1492176786631.png (439x290, 138K)

Fucking weirdo

Same process at least. I know it's not muscle but blood with a dick.

I don’t have stats user, all I know is the trans people I know that went through it are not happier, some even regret it. One had complications and is pretty beaten up about it.

Surgery is always a risk, just get her a fake one to wear over it and see if that brightens her mood.

If you were dating an anorexic girl and she wanted to get surgery to make her stomach smaller, would you support her in doing so?

How do you wear a fake pussy over your dick?

No idea, but I’ve seen them online

I belive a camp doctor in the early 40's would have the perfect solution for you.

Attached: anons getting baited.jpg (625x626, 80K)