NyanNyanCosplay

NyanNyanCosplay

Attached: 2A4F1E3F-D4AD-4E05-8029-C1ACADD8039E.jpg (1923x2560, 1.3M)

Dubs and her nudes are leaked by 2020

roll

lol,i thought Sup Forums moved on from that ugly trap

dubs and we finally get to see her feminine girlcock

hot

I've sent her $15 total, and I'm thinking of sending more

I gotta see

>sending money to e thots

i bet you bought that belle delphine whores bathwater to didnt you

Unironically downloaded TikTok to watch her videos. Still subscribed to her.

Hit or miss, I guess they never miss huh?

>to
God, you people are illiterate.

cry more cuck,i bet your one of the people i was talking about

No u

(>:^[)——|—-

I would if I could afford it

i think shes pretty cute myself, but from what ive heard from other dudes about her being attractive, its hit or miss

how come people who have never listened to metal in their lives do that hand sign? ive seen niggers do it to

Hit or miss

Because metal isn’t a secret club and hand signs aren’t exclusive.

yeah,but the issue is.white people started metal.if black people are gonna bitch about whites "stealing their culture"then why should white people tolerate blacks who do the same thing? stick with your chimp noise you call music.leave the rock music and culture to the white people

gib

well it's actually an "i love you" hand sign, not a metal hand sign, similar but different

honestly same

actually its not an "i love you" hand sign either

its called "devil horns"and yes,it originated with heavy metal.black people just decided to steal it like they do everything else

Stop being a nigger about this. We all have 5 fingers. You can’t claim three of them as part of your culture you dumb fuck. Throw up a west side chimp signal or a middle one, who gives a shit.

>part of your culture

whatever cuck,get mad some more.just dont bitch when another white person becomes a popular rapper

also,dont complain the next time you see a white person wearing dreadlocks.because that isnt a black thing either

Why are you niggers always fucking chomping out about everything? Have considered making a Tumblr post yet or ranting on Twitter? I’m sure you’ll be more appreciated there for your victimhood.

hey soyboy,tumblr is for liberal fags like yourself

Niggers gonna chimp. Its in their dna from the way we bred them throughout history. They probably have more inbreeding than the state of West Virginia. Its no wonder they're so globally fucking dumb.

Attached: redwingpetengkits.jpg (387x379, 46K)

roll

He ever show her feet off?