S
H
E
D

dropped him the moment he shat on Trump

fuck him

Best standup show this decade tbqh

t. r/the_donald poster

I can take someone disagreeing with me but him saying cops killing blacks all the time was too much bs for me.
>bill burr doesnt exist
You have low expectations man

>Bill Burr
>Stewart Lee

fuck off. I love Dave but this was mediocre. and no he's not back

Bill Burr is shit on standup shows, he's much better in podcasts and as a guest for Conan, this has been going on for years.

>le unfunny comedians meme

Edgy

he was great in both, but the oj simpson one was better.

where the fuck is the louis ck torrent?

I like his podcasts better as a whole but he has good bits in stand ups, this dave special was just not funny at all, and killin them softly is one of my favorite specials off all time

> louis ck torrent

just buy it like a decent human being faggot.

nah, i'm subhuman.

>buying things you can get free in 2017

desu I know he probably barely said anything, if at all...

But if he returned from a 10 year hiatus to say "danny plimpf lool" that would be absolutely pathetic.

I've only watched the first special, he sets up a joke that seems like it's about Trump then twists it at the end. There may be actual Trump jokes in the other two but the first one is devoid of any. There is regular black people stuff like police brutality and all that.

What was the twist?

Cosby

>amy schumer

>people with opposing opinions TRIGGER me
>I demand my own echo chamber

He rapes but he saves! And he saves more than he rapes! And he rapes only to save!

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of times he said "rape" "faggot" and "tranny" in his first special. It's good to know the PC generation will never take Dave.

>literally cant take a joke

why is the alt-right so thin skinned?

he never did that, that negro is based

>Just give money to some ranga cuck who protests against your political opinions and contributes to genociding your race
I'll pass.