This is allegedly Ukraine call whistle blower CIA Officer Eric Ciaramella

This is allegedly Ukraine call whistle blower CIA Officer Eric Ciaramella.

Attached: whistleblower.jpg (800x482, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/steve-bannon-targeted-incels-manipulate-cambridge-analytica-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-1468399
jta.org/2014/02/28/global/in-kiev-an-israeli-militia-commander-fights-in-the-streets-and-saves-lives
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When’s he going to “kill himself”?

He's not a whistleblower, he's a leaker.

imagine being this retarded

way to narc on the dude

he now gonna die

good job OP

traitor

should get the chair

Same shit different name.

All american hero

Why? What law has he broken?

Looks like Groucho Marx with a soy-beard

He has a second job delivering pizzas, so he will probably have a car "accident" tonight

how dare he tell the american people their president is lying to them.

He definitely looks like a faggot millennial

why is this board being used by the far right assholes now. fuck this shit

I think he means Trump.

Attached: 1559144622786.jpg (700x800, 105K)

he exposed Trump lying to the American people. We want to live in ignorance and pretend it didn't happen

Last warning:today a deep state slut/freemasonsubhuman crossed my way. If this ever happens again murder on the spot, including armed robbery.

Attached: csm_191030_Papst_27ab774193.jpg (720x540, 91K)

Good for him. I'm glad people still have respect for our democracy and the guts to stand up to Senior Fucknutz.

Attached: ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg (300x225, 16K)

doesnt answer user's question dipshit

newsweek.com/steve-bannon-targeted-incels-manipulate-cambridge-analytica-whistleblower-christopher-wylie-1468399

Found the deplorable faggot

>he exposed Trump
He just alerted his bosses because there might have been something said that crossed the line.
Trump is the one that exposed it when he released that transcript.

I know you can feel it user. the electricity in the air. you don't need to be afraid, though. no one wants you to die like you do them.

Attached: 1508716810100.jpg (952x630, 58K)

>steve-bannon-targeted-incels

Attached: 1510195055620.jpg (2048x1536, 513K)

You mean the doctored transcript and then said it was the full transcript?

>still swallowing and sharing his alloted daily spoon rations

Attached: 1571092696549.png (380x380, 38K)

And?

Because it's been infiltrated by neo-Nazis who (correctly) view its main user base of young, socially disconnected white men as prime recruitment material.

The one that sounds like it's right out of a holllywood mob movie, yeah.

Where have you been? This board has always had incels and 13 year olds

What other president has released a transcript? Oh yeah that's right youre just assuming its rigged because it doesn't fit your agenda

till I see your fucking security clearance to even be able to steal access to that information, not buying it.

And I thought people had the right to know the identity of someone that is having such a huge effect on their government. Is there is a problem with that?

Would pay him or W from G gets it.

Attached: 1572481919536.jpg (500x524, 73K)

Suck my ass pipe

Nonsense. I'm Trumps boss (and this guy, if he is the whistleblower as you say), and so are you. All of us are. He has 330 million bosses. All this employee of ours did was tell us another employee of ours is misusing the promotion we gave them. There is nothing illicit about that.

But we already know Trump's identity.

>it doesn't fit your agenda
the truth hurts

Attached: vindman-gty-jt-191029_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 79K)

In your head it was real. Kill the mi5 nigger from G. This will never stop.

Attached: 1c8260133b4df89042c945ee2006b12f-imagejpeg.jpg (2448x3264, 1.2M)

And President Warren will be awarding him the Medal of Honor.

>This is allegedly Ukraine call whistle blower CIA Officer Eric Ciaramella.
TRUSTING a CIA agent, ever. Only Sup Forums would be this retarded.

Whats it like to shill for the most dishonest president ever?

Another target in the assasination attempt. Check his ip. If im right I want W. from G. dead.

Attached: t_b773062f85f6dc93bc80575b10d8c334-imagepng.png (200x200, 9K)

Now?

Why is it full of fucking reddit chumps now?

He's not supposed to be wearing his uniform as an NSC operative, but he does, hoping he can pull off an "Oliver North" moment.

The White House “whistleblower” is Eric Ciaramella.
- Registered Democrat
- Worked for Obama
- Worked with Joe Biden
- Worked for CIA Director John Brennan
- Vocal critic of Trump
- Helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation hoax

Attached: 1558053389828.jpg (580x389, 41K)

Nothing would be more retarded than believing Trump over basically anybody else. The guy lies like a used car salesman

I like how you avoided all facts and went to name calling. Exactly what I'd expect from someone like you

Espionage act, technically not treason. Luckily it’s a strict liability crime so the only defense you can used is “I didn’t do it.”

Thank you. Antiforensic Action will strike on the special cases sooner or later. Playing god. They found the cip. You so dead.

Nice work Ivan.

I assure you I have no fucking idea what you're on about, but best regards.

Explain. How do the actions of whistleblower violate the Espionage Act?

nope. all whistleblowers are protected under US Law.

Attached: 1556840370007.jpg (700x522, 48K)

It's not him. He wouldnt have access to any real info. Nice try though.

Patriot

all democrats are leaker

Attached: 1572382959288.jpg (800x800, 50K)

Attached: 1gsiwg.jpg (666x500, 84K)

Fake and gay.

news flash: it's Russia investigation all over again.

Lots of talks, then nothing comes out of it because you're retarded, and you'll rage for 4 more years. you silly libs are going to get MAGA'd right up the ass again, and once again you're going to have no idea what went wrong.

>2016: it's over

>2017: it's over

>2018: it's over

>2019: it's over

>it's over

>every fucking day, it's over
>every fucking scandal: not true
>every fucking scandal: created by dems
>every fucking scandal: unearths more dem corruption

inb4 it's over

Attached: 8d6.png (680x628, 195K)

What did he leak? What was the lie?

My favorite part is when the russians and the 13 year olds banded together to defend the president no matter what.

No worries. An experiment. Dont you worry.

Ever notice the Democrats wanted us to be nice and have economic ties with the Soviet Union, but when it became Christian and became a Democracy, all of a sudden they're telling us its the worst threat to the USA?

Attached: russiarussiarussia.jpg (900x600, 257K)

>He's not supposed to be wearing his uniform
Found the Fox News guy.

Attached: 1531344270759.jpg (864x960, 165K)

My favorite part of these is when they talk about how nothing came of the investigations but "democrat corruption" and use nothing happening as proof that Trump is innocent. Yet, nothing happened to democrats, so shouldn't they be exonerated by their same logic?

Negative anons, only covers for fraud, waste or abuse, this is none of those. The whistler blower act didn’t cover Snowden, you think this guys safe?

Who could be behind this?

Attached: 1572103894891.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Whistleblowers inform to Congress (which he did). Leakers inform to the press (which he did not.)

lol "when it became christian"

Found the Russian

Who gives a fuck if its Christian or not? Remove that part from your script, no one is going to buy it.

It worked.

Attached: t_17c3af77a95a775d54c6323a8b73aab7-imagepng.png (200x200, 39K)

WE'R ALL GONNA DIEEEE

Fuck hohols. Subhuman slavs. Go to hui.

Attached: 1571427533222.png (710x505, 299K)

Does knowing his supposed face change his message or something?

If it turns out Eric Ciaramella is Schiff’s informant, people ought to know that Billionaire Clinton donor Victor Pinchuk sent Ukrainian Minister of Parliament Bielkova to meet with him same day she met with David Kramer and kicked Steele Dossier operation into high gear.

“Whistleblower” = Dossier 2.0

Attached: EGnYk0wW4AAkZNh.jpg (1242x1715, 249K)

Democrats want to snuff out the Ukraine investigation because it all leads to Obama, Biden, Hillary.
Their hope is to try to somehow impeach Trump for attempting to investigate corruption in Ukraine that would lead back to Obama, Biden, Hillary.
Obama funded neo-nazi groups like SVOBODA and Right Sektor who helped overthrow the democratic country. The civil war killed 5000+ people, mostly civilians in Donetsk and Luhansk.
Biden was able to get his son on the board of a Ukranian oil company.
Meanwhile Obama's jewish foreign secretary was openly supporting nazi groups and handing out freedom cookies to the "protesters".
Israel did its part, sending ex-IDF soldiers to help organize protests and give them real weapons. The government didn't even use soldiers, the police were forbidden to use anything other than sticks and shields to quell protests. Some cops were shot dead by "protesters".
Under extreme pressure the president left Ukraine in hopes of satisfying "protesters" but they took over the government, many of their nazi toughs were threatening parliament members with death if they didn't vote for anti-russian bills.
A jewish UN banker was installed into power, then a president was "elected" who had no real experience (He owned a chocolate factory).
Eventually Ukranians got sick and tired of this coup government and elected a comedian of all people. He then began investigating corruption.
Once that occurred, the Democrats began to sweat, and thus the anti-Trump Ukraine disinformation campaign began.

Congress isn’t an actual legal outlet to whistleblow. They have courts.

Just admit you don't know how any of this works.

Attached: zr62o.jpg (666x499, 80K)

Gonna need sources for that trainwreck of a post.

Let's start with the first claim. What's your evidence that Obama funded neo-Nazi organizations in Ukraine?

He was a CIA operative performing spy ops within the United States. Something the CIA is not allowed to do.
The FBI is supposed to do that within our borders, the CIA outside of.

I don’t know all the ins and outs, but I do know classified information can only be reported to the article one courts or inter-agencies. Press, congress and foreign agents are off limits.

oh boy, Obama and Hillary are so crafty! And the Jews! Always the Jews! They're as smart/dumb and strong/weak as you need them to be for you theory to make sense! Good thing Trump is trying to get to the bottom of this corruption!

He was not performing "spy ops" because he wasn't acting as a CIA operative under the CIA chain of command. He was acting as a private citizen concerned with the conduct of his government. He went through all the correct channels and took care to not leak sensitive information.

Exactly

Dnc shills on full damage control

Attached: 56D867E1-4982-4895-882B-F9F964D2B4BB.gif (250x188, 814K)

He was working in the white house as an intern.
The CIA can and will say anything. They're an impenetrable wall of classification.
There are no checks and balances on them. Tell me, if you were a seasoned spy making hundreds of thousands a year, even if you had time, would you really be an intern at the whitehouse?

Attached: ADE8EC9D-BF82-4524-BC57-A8365A1E9CF3.gif (263x301, 383K)

They don’t make that much

That's NO evidence. Nice job undermining your own narrative.

>Let's start with the first claim. What's your evidence that Obama funded neo-Nazi organizations in Ukraine?

Look on youtube, a congressional panel actually roasted her with questions about her active support for neo-nazi groups in Ukraine. As usual though, not much was done by congress, a totally ineffectual body. And even worse, the public seemed to not care either that we were giving billions to real eastern european nazis.

Ex-idf helping protests, well they weren't even hiding the fact
jta.org/2014/02/28/global/in-kiev-an-israeli-militia-commander-fights-in-the-streets-and-saves-lives

Obama initially bankrolled 5 billion for overthrowing Ukraine, but upped it to 8 billion after Victoria Nuland recommended it be increased.

Ok Kike

Intern at the White House? That's news to me. What's your source for that?

Dumbasses are mad someone had the balls to call out trump's crimes

Can you provide the YouTube link? I couldn't find anything.

Is he going to spring a leak soon?

From the article:

'“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.”

The commanding position of Svoboda in the revolution is no secret, according to Ariel Cohen, a senior research fellow at the Washington D.C.-based Heritage Foundation think tank.

There ya go, a jewish IDF agent coordinating with a Neo-Nazi group (SVOBODA) and Washington D.C. foreign agent groups like the Heritage Foundation not only knew but supported them.

red vs blue has become all out bloods vs crips gang war at this point. Total shit show.

>Dumbasses are mad someone had the balls to call out trump's crimes

What are Trump's crimes again? Saying mean stuff? Being a poopy-head?

Attached: 1571873359602.jpg (924x644, 89K)

What other president has done something so illegal that everyone demands the transcript