Thoughts on World War 1

Thoughts on World War 1

Attached: 983B62DC-75F7-406F-B621-F38AFB866F9F.jpg (797x624, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CPazqSRDyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good guys lost smdh

Spicy wind

Lots of mustard for my hotdoge.

Attached: mustard.png (492x327, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI

pretty prominent in my family history on my mums side mainly but also on my dads side.

Based. Do tell user

back to the ghastly trenches

Attached: salad-fingers.jpg (420x420, 52K)

fake and gay

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9CPazqSRDyk
Seeing crowds run straight into machine guns sounds horrifying. Even more scary if you had to do it.

Absolutely terrible

Lots of incest, drugs, cross dressing, etc.

Such waste of life

Attached: CE81BA57-941E-4809-B279-AF7BB4F301C2.jpg (750x1334, 124K)

Those soldiers endured hell on earth.

>whines about shotguns
I'll never understand how the ones who introduced poison gas and flamethrowers into the battle thought shotguns were too far.

Trips have it. There are still places in the red zone in France that people can’t live in/cultivate

It was the Kaiser who whined about them, not the soldiers.

Honestly read Storm of Steel, if you want the German perspective

right, well my great grandad is abit of chad and he joined the army at 15 (much to his sisters disapproval). He fought at the Somme and survived the onslaught, conducted multiple trench raids. However, when the Germans released their spicy mist he had no clue what the fuck it was so he got caught in one of the first gas attacks. He must have climbed out of his trench and was then captured by some Germans (probably saw he was like 16 or 17 at the time so they didnt kill him). He was sent to a POW camp where he chopped down trees and the such. One time when he was moving the logs down a hill on a railway track and the brakes on his cart broke so he coudnt stop the cart. The Germans started shooting at him believing he was trying to escape. Survived and apparently got on quite well with the guards even though he couldn't speak any (or minor) German.

My great grandfather spent two years of the war as a german POW in the west, he was captured in a field in France. he said similar and the repatriation statements of his unit reflected similar.

One said (almost word-for-word but still a paraphrase) “the germans were fine gentlemen, but i wish they didn’t shoot French women who tried to give us food.”

yeah many British soldiers felt they should be allied with the Germans against the French

They were correct

Why exactly?

because he's and edgelord

Chad post right here with the trips to match the number of bitches he's got. Godspeed.

Because England was trembling in its pants over Germany, so much so they end an 800 year bitter rivalry.

Had England not been pussies and butt hurt over the Kaiser’s telegram about the boar war. Germany and England would have gone into Russia in 1917 and literally btfo the bolsheviks.

There would have been no more communism in Europe.

its not England its Britain. Saying England when referring to Britain means that youre forgetting about the Irish,Welsh and Scottish.

Wait I know this might be a dumbass question but why didn’t the French intervene in the Russian Civil War? They could’ve sent a Marine division over at least

American here. I literally don't know the difference.

England is apart of Britain much like Texas is apart of the US. England,Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland are similar to states in America. Its abit different but thats the easiest way of explaing it.

oh fuk

Attached: 1520638350638.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

I’m sorry bro but Imperial Germany winning doesn’t equal no refugees

Thank god it’s over