What's the best way to impregnate a woman and get away with ut. I don't mean get a gf, or even a hook up...

What's the best way to impregnate a woman and get away with ut. I don't mean get a gf, or even a hook up, I mean actually impregnating a woman, and leaving her without a trace so that she is left with a child to raise on her own. The thought of ruining a woman's life and having a bastard child somewhere out there makes me rock hard.

Can be in a different country

Attached: pxwcjcxbnhv31.png (614x768, 751K)

Be a nigger

I'm white

>Have burner email you setup at untraceable location
>Get a fake I'd in case she goes through wallet
>Get burner phone paying in cash
>Get Craigslist roommates pay in cash
>Burner phone never leaves the room
>Never bring burner phone to real house or job, just tell her you travel
>Get tinder girlfriend that's not on birth control
>Cum in her at night so she doesn't get up and her cervix has many hours to slurp up your wad
>Ghost after she too late to get abortion.

thats a lotta work

Just kys you cringe lord faggot. No woman on Earth would touch you with a 20 foot pole.

I mean... There's always roofies but what's to stop her from having an abortion?

>Philippines

Attached: 1564448836712.jpg (640x566, 80K)

Actually your burner phone should not be in the room in the first place. It should be somewhere in the other part of the city, and should not be higher then android 2.3, or ios 6, and if you're a hardware expert, you could remove the gps antenna on that phone, (but you re still traceable by cellphone signal

Fuck yes, I love it!!! Makes me so hard too

OP here, I'm unironically above average looks, smarts, job etc. So that's just false

Just find drunk college girls. Get them blacked out and go to town. Using fake name is advised if needed, but if she’s passed out already no need.

More of her.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

If you have some extra cash, go on a sugar baby arrangement site. I've been lying to girls in a few different states about having a vasectomy.

Attached: Attach14496_20190805_181425.jpg (720x1280, 66K)

Attached: 8rt4houwrnv31.png (616x767, 667K)

Such a little cutie. Keep going.

Your penis would probably be the best way to do it.

i would give her a baby so hard

All I got

Attached: aygo4aqvwpv31.jpg (1080x1307, 191K)

I am the father to atleast 12 kids because I never use condoms and like tinder hookups,use a fake name and burner phone

Not even same but thx

What happens after you fuck them? You just ghost? How many dates do you go on? What kind of dates?

I meant those 2 is all I had

Attached: 7sf5s7k3krv31.jpg (600x600, 50K)

okay, this is what you have to do.

Step 1: acquire at least a teener of meth

Step 2: Go to ER

Step 3: Complain of interdimensional demons fucking with your surveillance

Step 4: Meet some cray cray 18 year old at the hospital

Step 5: Convince her you're actually raptor jesus.

Step 6: ??????????????????????????????****

KNOCK THAT BITCH UP

By a simple process called rape.

>go on vacation anywhere but where you live
>get a hotel room, use a fake ID and make sure you're covered up when you go there.
>meet girl while on vacation
>fuck her and keep cumming in her
>stalk her online (only at public libraries with a laptop you don't own)
>wait to see if she's pregnant

I'd like to also elaborate. You don't even need the fake ID or cover it up. You just have to give her a fake name when y'all hang out and ghost her. Then go back to your home state and facebook stalk. It isn't that difficult.

you will never be raped

Well first you buy a gun, and some bullets of course. Then you’ll want to load it (make sure the gun isn’t shit and can really mess someone up) then I want you to put the gun up to the roof of your mouth. Once you’ve done that, I want you to pull the trigger and blow your brains out faggot. What are you? A fucoing nigger father? Please die

Attached: D80D4FD9-7EEC-4DD9-A4A3-AB7C7753368D.jpg (414x508, 27K)

>> The thought of ruining a woman's life and having a bastard child somewhere out there makes me rock hard.
Yeah, tell your shrink, you fucktard. You are so damaged you probably don't even know it.

"Ut"???? What are you fucking gay

Sincerely user.K

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Maybe you could just donate your sperm to a sperm bank and check in to see if anyone took your sample?

OP here, I did a 23andme and it turns out my dad isn't my biological father, ever since then I have been turned on by the idea. I hate my mom but love my dad.

Not as satisfying but definitely an option