YLYL thread

YLYL thread

Attached: 1571123120053.jpg (640x853, 154K)

Attached: 072yd7lilug21.png (433x401, 216K)

Attached: d051hw3g8.jpg (434x427, 27K)

Attached: 4si0rkz7kol11.jpg (749x853, 90K)

This got me.

> is black doesn't understand cops.
So your average nigger

Attached: DXzLQsdW0AA86-u.jpg (532x1164, 83K)

Why the living fuck i laughed?

I got a story too kill time. No imagine but greentext.

>Be me
>At grocery store in express lane.
>Look over and see an interracial couple.
>Girl is white and guy is black. They are buying groceries and talking about getting married
>Dad apparently doesn't consent for the marriage or relationship.
>I'm in the next lane at express.
>Whatever. Cashier scanned my items.
>Hear Black guy say "shit I left my wallet at home".
>Heard him ask his girlfriend if she can pay for his cigarettes and see said "no bae, we won't have enough for groceries".
>He looks at the cashier " small Indian girl" if he could come back and pay.
>She says no but he could if he had his wallet. Black guy just standing there quiet.
I start to leave.
>Out of the corner of my I eye I see the black guy do a quick 180 and round house smacked his gf screaming "YOU WON'T PAY FOR MY NEWPORTS BITCH!?!???!!!".
>He chimped.
>I'm in shock, everyone is looking at them, Indian girl screaming for help.
>Black guy starts trying to beat up the Indian girl screaming "WATTZZZ UP MY NIGGA, YOUR TRYING TO THROW THEZE HANDZ!?!??"
>Manager runs over trying to stop a black guy the starts getting his shit kicked in.
>Black guy keeps screaming "WHATZ UP MY NIGGA, WHAT'S UP!?!??" all while attacking the manager.
>A guy pushes me to the side and tag was the black guy and starts putting handcuffs on him.
>Turned out there is a security Bank truck officer taking the money from the store and just put it in the truck and saw the whole thing going down.
>Manager get some pulls out his phone and calls 911 and helps the security guard keep the black you down.
>I hurry out of the store cuz I don't want to be here.

That was a crazy thing for me to see.worst part is a couple weeks later I saw him walking around with his girlfriend at my local mall she had a bunch of bruises on her face that were badly attempted covered up with makeup. They were holding hands. Idk anymore but thanks for read

This isnt YLYL this is fucking dystopic nightmare shit

Attached: 56d93dd697a9b.jpg (480x456, 79K)

.gg/xyr8XyV

Attached: 1571494920621.jpg (690x690, 115K)

Just put a sign on nigger boy "I'm a republican, don't shoot!"

Фyк ниггepc

Shut up faggot that didn’t happen

Kek

That image pushed me to the edge of almost laughing. Close one. No, I wasn't got. lol Really don't have any complaints about that image. Keep it exactly as it is. This image is of note to me. I will save it and back it up. lol

I'm just shocked that someone would flip out over a pack of Newports.

Hиггepc eм мoй хyй хaхaхaхaхaхaхa

Niggers chimp out over nearly anything. They lack the ability to reason.

It happened in fucking seconds. I just remember the quick spin and how loud that smack was. AND the fact that girl was STILL with him!?!? I would of left.