What’s in it for the republican party? all of his “victories” have been legislative. judges...

what’s in it for the republican party? all of his “victories” have been legislative. judges, tax cuts and nothing else. thank you mitch mcconnell.

pump and dump this chump. also fuck russia

Attached: 60F98D55-82BD-4054-92CB-3804390936E0.jpg (1180x842, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/MCfhFdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mitch is a genius, you just jelly. Turtled his way into a conservative SCOTUS and if he has it his way, he'll replace the old hag with another bro.

no shit. did you read my post? what has trump done for you

Everyone knows the truth about Trumpf. Half of the people lie, though.

Attached: Trump's in the hospitality business.jpg (1100x825, 568K)

if they keep coming than he's being too nice

>and nothing else
To be fair, most of his corrupt, incompetent Cabinet have been busy dismantling the departments they were tasked to head up.

Attached: uncle ben.png (872x636, 889K)

>> if they keep coming than he's being too nice
And where did you come from? I mean, we know you came from your mom's asshole, but where did your grandparents come from? Be honest now ...

What's in it for the retards who support him? He'll never deport all the brown people, he'll never build a wall, his shitty tax cut will only help the people temporarily, and he's a fucking moron so he makes the USA look retarded to the people of other countries around the world. He's a shitty troll president and I'm not trying to say that orange man bad™ but orange man is certainly not good either if you catch my drift.

Hmm, ok let's start.

The DOW is literally growing a fast rate after Trump removed alot of red tape.

Blacks literally have the lowest unemployment rate in history.

China is fucking starving.

The Mexican border is literally becoming a death trap for those trying to cross.

California literally has the black plague.

NK and US relations are not boiling over.

ISIS has had it's core ripped out.

Liberals have been shitting themselves for the past 3 years.

Trump 2020, get off of Sup Forums you fucking shills.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP Sup Forums???? damn you guys are looking beautiful tonight! so.. WHO IS READY TO FUCKING PARTY??? It's so good to be back here at Sup Forums, it's been way to fucking long. We're the Sup Forums rock boys if you don't know, and we are here to FUCK SHIT UP!!!
So Sup Forums I got something to ask.. are you guys feeling like going fucking crazy tonight?? I SAID ARE YOU GUYS FEELING LIKE GOING FUCKING CRAZY TONIGHT??? I CANT FUCKING HEAR YOU???...Well alright! when this next song kicks in I want to see the biggest circle pit Sup Forums has ever seen! you think you can do that?? I SAID DO YOU THINK YOU CRAZY MOTHAFUCKERS CAN DO THAT??

>fuck russia
Russia should be our #1 ally against the threat of global jewry.

nobody cares, mitt, keep it up and you'll have a D next to your name soon

alright, and obama put men in the womens bathroom

because the bolsheviks and all that right?

Lowered my taxes. Encouraged more economic activity, which has greatly benefited my business. Appointed hundreds of federal judges who are not going to see me as someone who needs to be punished for not being leftist.

Damn Sup Forums.. that was FUCKING amazing.. if somebody falls YOU PICK HIM UP ALRIGHT??? THIS IS AN OLD SONG LETS GET THIS SHIT GOING

This is a list of things that simply isn't true. Might as well start telling us JFK Jr is alive and helping The Donald rid the world of pedophiles.

You sound like a delusional baby boomer fuckhead.

You high or about to commit suicide? Either way, stream that shit pussy.

>posts 2014 photo
>implies it's Trumpf's fault
Why am I not surprised?

If he lowered your taxes, that means you're a rich fuckhead. Because everyone else's taxes went up.

You forget that Scalia got murdered just all of a sudden dead 9n a remote isolated prostitution ranch. No big deal

ino right, how has RGB survived the past 3 attempts i mean two were like super cancer

>This is a list of things that simply isn't true.
Just because you refuse to accept it doesn't mean it's not true.

gay
.gg/xyr8XyV

ARE YOU GUYS STILL OUT THERE??? WHO CAME HERE TO ROCK AND FUCKING ROLL???
THIS SONG IS CALLED KISSES OF THE FUCKING SUN!!! GET THE FUCK UP MOTHERFUCKERS

Okay, junior detective. Time to fuck off and find some more clues Q left you!

>Mentally ill emotionally dysregulated gender confused autistically screeching libtard

That's no way to go through life. Donald j Trump is going to be the man of your nightmares until January 20th 2025. Maybe you should embrace it in some way that way you can cope better.

Attached: trumpisntpresident.gif (500x536, 183K)

He's insanely popular within the republican voting base. Being even remotely contrary to Trump is a serious risk for any of them up for reelection.

Hardly rich. My taxable income last year was $41K. I paid less in taxes on that than I did on $38K the year before.

What's "Q"? Is that the conspiracy theorist moron at eightchan nobody pays attention to anymore?

Are you working hard or hardly working? hahaha
anyway keep stacking that money, keep the grind alive.

Ok, this nigger trolling. You can literally google the DOW right now and see how the US economy is doing, with an additional comparison to the GDP, which stands at about 1.9% last time I checked.

Black unemployment stands at just over 4.3%.

China literally gets the majority of its food from the US, which has an extremely high tax placed on it, which is why they are trying to switch to Brazil as an alternative.

The Mexican border is literally leading to more deaths due to it's upgrades, especially in the large population areas where disease is spreading due to how unsanitary it is.

California does literally have the black plague springing up, along with other old diseases.

We aren't at war with NK and things are relatively calm... that's even been on the MSM.

ISIS's leader literally got fucked and his compound blown to hell by US special forces, backed by air support. That's also been on the MSM.

The last point is self representative.

I get about 2 or 3 days off in a month, at most. Being self-employed tends to do that.

the problem with switching to Brazil is they are both far more inefficient and less stable. The Chinks were buying American because it was still cheaper than third world shit holes. God I love Bolsanaro.

>Because everyone else's taxes went up.
only in the blue states, but that's because of the dems running those states

how makes money by hardly working? oh yeah, yang fags

>haha ur rich
>haha ur working
t. jobless commie

Exposed whore at

imgur.com/MCfhFdw

Attached: image5.jpg (1242x2208, 258K)

did you not read my post? legislative accomplishments. this man has done nothing

They didn't expect him to win, and now they have to way out of the nightmare they helped concoct

>he'll never build a wall

Attached: The Wall.webm (640x360, 1.55M)