Actors/actresses that instantly make you go "fuck this shit, I'm out" pic related, mine

actors/actresses that instantly make you go "fuck this shit, I'm out" pic related, mine

Mark Wahlberg

Im not even going to bother posting a pic

seth rogen

johnny depp

I thought he was the best part in freaks and geeks
Aside from lindsay a cute

For me it would be
Uma thurman
Meryl streep
Redmayne

he was actually good in The end of the tour

>Redmayne
y tho, he cool af

Chris Pratt
Jennifer Lawrence
David Spade
Kevin James

this

>Jennifer Lawrence
>Eddie Redmayne
>Anne Hathaway
>Hugh Grant

basically if the Academy has given them what I view as undeserved accolades then I can't stand them

Andrew Garfield
Shia Labeouf
Imogen Poots
just these 3

Goose

As a Felicity lover, I'm cool with Eddie Redmayne.
I just don't get how that one user and which I assume was his same Twitter, say they have the same face.

>hating on based Segel

He was hilarious in I Love You, Man and made Forgetting Sarah Marshall tolerable you pleb.

>hating on based Hathaway
Her ass was one of the view saving graces of TDKR.

These but also Anna Kendrick

the plebbest post on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

wont even attempt to watch anything these two are in
>seth rogans raspy huhuhuh laugh

>tugboat maguire
God, I hope this is real.

You're gay if you can't find Hathaway hot.

This massive faggot.

Emma Stone

your personal guarantee of a mediocre movie

Paul Rudd

Dennis Leary sucks dick too

I choose to believe this is real, and even if it isn't, my keks were

I somehow managed to get through Central Intelligence. Could not decide if he was acting, bad at acting, or not acting at all

>Her ass was one of the view saving graces of TDKR.
ass was flat as fuck. you should have that shot in the batbike or whatever, post it. its the definition of a no ass made look like its barely an ass.

saw that movi ein a bus so i was obligued to watch it. i was, until the very end confused about the rock being a bad guy or not. i guess that takes real acting skills.

that said, i hate how he cheapens every movie hes in with his family friendly goofy presence. arnold replacement my ass.

stephen colbert is painful.

but extremely popular?????

Micheal Cera

I really liked Frequency

Idris elba

Both

I can't decide if I'm madly in love with or hate with every fiber of my being Anna Kendrick.

Every time I see her I have the strangest mix of emotions.

Michael Cera
Julia Roberts
Julianne Moore
and these

>He doesn't know about the Juliana Moore and Amanda Seyfried lesbian sex scene

I cannot stand Moore for whatever reason
I want to like her but I just cannot

hemsworths
pic related
JLaw, Emma Stone, emma watson
Chris Pratt
Seth Rogen and his gay buddy
Iron man actor, downey whatever-the-fuck
Charlie Sheen

Perfect as David Foster Wallace. kys

>jews
>niggers
>muslims

helen hunt and jarad leto

I don't like her either but she has some of the best tits and ass in the business.

>the parent trap
>pandoram
>that plane one in the desert
He has a few good ones

Good post

You should watch Kramer vs Kramer though where Streep plays the villain

vietnam fucking shit detected

(said no one ever)

Andrew Garfield is an incredibly good actor

Only manchildren who care about Spider-Man think otherwise

sara silverman

Yours, mine and ours is kino

APOLOGIZE

same i can see behind his facade his acting is always so try hard and shitty

Jake gyllenhal
Bryan Cranston
Ryan gosling
Keanu Reeves
John hamm

Fuck these guys.

>Bryan Cranston
>John Hamm
those two are pretty shit to be honest i hope Hamm gives a good performance on Baby Driver tough.
Keanu Reeves is just meme nostalgia actor
and you are baiting with the other two

Him for me too, I just hate him in an unexplainable way. Only thing I ever liked him in was Freaks and Geeks. He just annoys the hell out of me in anything else he's in.

Does she even do movies?

I hope this is b8, otherwise you're missing out on many a kino

Will Jason Segel be the next Brendan?

He's got some talent but his face and voice are both too one-note, he cannot blend in anywhere. Being too recognizable is an actual issue if you're an actor.

yes, she even wrote her own one

Any game of fags "actor" .gif

Hope it flopped on the cunt

Emma Watson
Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint

Ted is the next Brendan, does he even have a career anymore despite being the star of HIMYM?

I just fucking hate her. I hate her for parading that formless body around like it's not something to be ashamed of. She looks disgusting, even her face is devoid of any attractiveness, which she accentuates with that little boy haircut and that dead expression. Fuck her.

I can't belive no one has mentioned James Franco

She looks like a female version of the fat aussie guy from the idubbz videos

Pete Holmes

Oh shit you're right. Wait, why is it funny when he and other fat dudes get naked, but disgusting when fat chicks do? Shouldn't we just laugh at Lena's naked body?

T H I C C

Usually fat guys get naked because it's funny.
Usually fat women get naked because it's "brave"

This isn't true at all actually. Not even close.

I don't even know the actor's name who played Ted. I imagine he'll end up more like Jenna Fischer

I mean I find the fat guy disgusting too, but I guess he does funny things sometimes

>I'll fire her anyway. Donna! Get in here!
>Yes, Tugboat Maguire?
>Your're fucking fired. Take a hike.
>What?

Seeing that fucktard Mark Wahlberg makes me want to vomit blood. He's a tryhard wigger closet faggot.
Also hate Shia LeBeouf or whatever.

Forrest Whitaker
Wanda Sykes
Shia LeBeouf
Gwyneth Paltrow
Woopi Goldberg

The guy annoys me with his height. He always references how tall he is and calls himself a giant,when in fact he is 6'3. I am not trolling,because that is tall,but not 6'8 tall.

That doesn't really answer it, though. COULD a woman use nudity for laughs? I'm not even sure. A man being naked can be played for laughs whether he's fat or not, but I don't think a woman can because it turns men on instead of making them laugh. Maybe that's why a fat woman nude isn't funny. We (men) expect a naked woman to be arousing so when she is not we react negatively. Perhaps.

>6' 3"
>giant

At 6'3'' you don't really feel giant, but you are CONSTANTLY told how tall you are, so you kind of feel like one in that sense. Source, am 6'3''.

You might be onto something there.
Disgust is a real boner-killer.

>David Spade
>Kevin James
That whole group with the exception of Norm really.

It's funny because his style of acting worked well for him earlier in his career with Basketball Diaries and Boogie Nights. Now he either seems like a whiney adult in his roles or a completely unconvincing responsible or smart adult.

Imagine she look u sex and go to hair pucci mm

That guy has a humongous dong. I respect that.

my nigga

"Flight of the Phoenix" is that type of movie I've seen at least 50 times becausr it's always on tv. Also, the original is far superior.

His last and only good film was The Interview. But I understand the hate. His audience and Ferrel's aren't growing with the new generation.

Big Fish is great.