Sup Sup Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

Sup Sup Forums. How do you deal with a clingy girlfriend?

My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious.

I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do Sup Forums?

Please if you're an incel or a virgin don't bother giving me advice. Thanks.

Attached: 801.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

God fucking damnit it feel you op. the worst is at night, its too hot.

Honestly i wish i had some advice but its a difficult one, try phrase it as 'needing space' rather than not wanting her constantly all over you.

Start by posting her nudes

im in the same boat mate i dont know what to do

punch her in the face until she gets it

I have the same problem with my girlfriend.
I just say that I'm not in the mood. Sometimes we compromise and I give her a long hug instead.

been fighting that for the last 5 years, it never changes unless you get super lucky. you just gotta give in some times unfortunately. it shuts them up tho

>Op: hates to cuddle with gf

>Me: loves to cuddle... No Gf.

:(

I mean, she don't sound clingy to me. Could be worse. Maybe try again and really get your point across. Tell her how you feel and how you just want to be alone sometimes. Making it about your needs and not what shes doing will make it a bit more digestible I find.

+1

When she gets all cuddly you just slip your cock in her asshole.

I feel you bro, op is just an insecure ass hole who thinks having a gf makes him better, but in reality, hes unfulfilling and hates his life. He wouldn't last a second in this world without having friends or a girlfriend there to pay his back and while his ass everytime shit hits the fan. OP is weak, and insecure. And I genuinely hope his family, friends, girlfriends, all die from a horrible cancer and then he kills himself because there is no one left to support him

get one and youll understand. has nothing to do with the lack of love or affection, its just sometimes you really just dont want to be bothered at all. especially when you work 8 hours and come home and expected to be smothered

One technique I use is to have her lie down in my lap and I play with her hair. As long as she is not on my belly it doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Ah the troubles of a teenager...

But you are an ugly insecure fat fuck, so no cuddles for you.

Surprise Buttsecks

its because you're ugly faggot

don't worry man, once you get old enough and her hormones level out she won't want to cuddle you or be as affectionate anymore.

Eh appreciate that whill you still have it, she might not feel that way towards you forever op.

Get a boyfriend. Faggot.

People want what they can’t have. Give her a little attention, not too much. This is better than the alternative OP, just how it is.

Signed, married fag of 10 years to a wife who still adores me

Man the fuck up, OP. be dominant, show her who's in charge.

Tbh my ex would do that all the time and when ever she started to want to cuddle i would put her hand on my dick, and for the most part girls just want to cuddle and not fuck, also ask for a bj, they wont touch you as much cos its too much work lmao