I am a Human Transitional Reincarnation Administrator

I am a Human Transitional Reincarnation Administrator.

I have 1 hour.

AMA.

Attached: 6764647409.jpg (640x480, 125K)

what did you have for lunch?

I dont need to eat food like Humans do.

Fuck, it’s worth a shot. Can you explain my fetishes and how I can rid myself of them?

Attached: IMG_8267.gif (827x543, 1.49M)

Yeah can you transfer me to the canine division? I want my dog back

Do I get any say in how I come back?

why do you guys feel the need to shoot people down who decided 2-3 or more lives were enough on earth?

I don't have access to the database of current living Humans. My department handles post-mortem decisions, I can put in a ticket for you.

Human lives are bound to the Earth server. Your consciousness is recycled for later use by department H-5U-089. Humans can only think in 3 dimensional terms, you think time is linear. However, it is possible to be reincarnated into what you refer to as the past, present, and future.

You will never get him back.

No. However, decisions can be petitioned in special circumstances by submitting a ticket, a reply is not guaranteed.

>No. However, decisions can be petitioned in special circumstances by submitting a ticket, a reply is not guaranteed.

Your customer service skills suck.

Is this plane of existence like "The egg"?

how do i become a "Human Transitional Reincarnation Administrator"?

There is no need for customer service because you are not customers, but instead the product. I don't know what The Egg is.

Please submit your Soul-History Data Sheet to 返̴̧̧̢̤̦̺̯̹̰͚͎͉̤͍͕͇̜̻̜̥̹͓͔̘͛͌̓̌信̴̧̧̬̟̱̥͕̳̥͈̗̘̮̯̱̺̠͎̭̳̭͖̰̼̣̟̟̮̝̟͍̼̭̰͙̹̩̼̭̭̰̪̳̰͇̝̱̩̙̓̾̀͋̐͛͌̈̍̈́͗̒͐̀̌̔̏͗͜͝͠͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅし̸̛̮̯͎̹̣̫͕̺͚̻͎̼̫͐̀͑́͌̑͌͛͆͌́͋́̓́̎͋̊͆́̃̌̏̀̑͆̾̕̕͝͝ͅな̸̧̨̨̧̢̡̡̯͉̫̳̯͕̮͉̦̘̞̞͔͖͔̬̦̙̘̤͙̹̬͕͔̙̘̜̭̖̱̖͖̞̙͇̥̞̯̱͈̭̞͖̟̉̔͗̈̉͒̎́͗͒̚͜͜い̶̨̧̡̢̛͚̝̮̣̼̘̮̟̤̤̖͓͍͕̭̖̜͎̜̜̗͉͙̭̳̼̭͎͖̮̘͇͙̝̫̩͚̱͈̖̝̳̙͌̽͌͒͐̆̿̈́̓̽͐̋̃́͑̒̀̇̀̌̋́͋͛̈́̀́̈́̂̽͊͘͘̚͜͝͠͝͠ͅで̸̧̧̨̡̛̮̱̩̠̭͈̭̝͙̼̯̝͙̫̜͕͎͚͚̜̳̞̘̈́̽̔̿͒̌̾͑̇̓̓̈̔̐̈̍́̔͂̃̑̒̄̔̐̈̏̾̂́̇͑̒̈̇̎̈́̿̄̂̇̌͗͌͒̕͘̕͘̕͜͠͝く̵̢̨̧̨̛̛͙̻̙̼̗̬̝̱̗̯̥̗̘͙̺̘̝̩̮̗̙̬͇̜̟̻̝̮̟̾̌͂̓̆̋͆͛̎̑̈́̾̀̋̃̿͌̍͂̂̿̒͗͌͛͂͘͘͝だ̵̻̱̬̗̯̻͖̯̯̣̖̀̓さ̸̧̡̨̨̨̛̛̛̛̛̯̝̻͔̹͉̺͚̗̺̰̜̫̻̜̥̝̺̹͍̙̘̗̟̠̳͚̺͉̆́́͐͗̔̓͆͗̀̾̈͗̈͆̋́̇͊̉̑̉̓̃̏̔̑̈̊̀͂͂̽̎̓͌̆̄̕͘̕͘͘͝͠͠͝͝͠ͅい̵̳̮͔͈̤͈̗͍̱̘̬̻̱͇̹͚̞̿̌̿͊̈́̈́̀̽̇̎̓̽̇̓͒̓͆͐̽̓͛͐͗̿̓̏̓̾̐̕͠͝͠͝͝.̴̢̧̧̧̨̢͍̳̘̥̠͖̫͙̗̠̠͕̠͕̩͓̳͍͇̪̺̭͕͍͎̻͚̝̦͔͚͑̒̏̃́͂͑̾̃̃͋̈͋͌́͆́͜͝͝

Interesting. If we are the product who or what are the consumers?

Can we get a beer when I die?

It could be anything.A customer can be anything from a dust particle to your neighbours dog. In essence all objects in their lifespan have their instance of existence supplemented by what humans can describe as "Time Matter". You have no discovered this yet. Time, in a sense, is a currency. I'm new to this job so my knowledge is limited, I can query our database to see if I can find more information for your question.

Upon death you will either meet with me or one of our other Administrators who will determine your transitional pathway. We will not meet in a space in the physical world, but the counselling session will be hosted in an adjacent universe server PMCS-89-0012. The space will contain all amenities to make your transition as comfortable as possible as dictated by the Soul Transitional Standards Board.

How about can I get a do over for this existence?

It is entirely possible to be recast into a near exact copy of what you consider your 'life', if you break protocol somehow, field agents will attempt to terminate your session and repossess your soul. Protocol sanitation will be required. Every instance of an object in the universe is carefully programmed to exist in a certain pattern and to match a behaviour so that it may work in the confines of the ruleset of the mapped server, so that it may affect and influence the outcomes of all other objects that it is near reality. There have been several situations where objects, specifically Humans, breaking out of the planned life-path.

can i be female in my next life and all subsequent lives?

Why are you assuming you will be reincarnated as a Human?

Interesting. You are well spoken. Not like most illiterate trolls on /b.

Are you collecting ideas for a book?

because you haven't explained shit.

Please elaborate your query.

No. I've just finished work in this server and I'm waiting to be ported out.

can i be girl instead of boy. do not like being boy.

Interesting. So will "i" come back as one entity or is a multiple incarnation possible?

how many people do you run over in a typical day?

Attached: truck kun.png (684x534, 227K)

Depends on your counselling session and your object instance performance, as well as the requirements of our network at those time periods. You can bring it up with a Human Transitional Reincarnation Administrator like myself when you expire - it is possible that you may have previously been a female Human of which a personality fragment was not sanitized but I cannot access that data while your session is active. It is most likely your soul will be needed on other servers depending on the organization needs and what system protocols dictate. Binary Gender is a uniquely Human trait, bound by the evolution protocol of living objects on Earth. If you'd like to know more about Object-Server Architecture, please submit a data request.

Not all souls are the same. It is possible for souls to exist on different servers at the same time, or in different linear time periods.Its based on the 'depth' of the soul. I have analyzed a data record from our Soul-Server Research Team that they managed to populate all objects of a server with a single soul; which exists in all possible instances at the same time, but there were issues.

I do not come server-side, especially on the Human Server due to the unique status of it. I was here to wrap up some business on behalf of the organization. I do not need to drive or perambulate to travel around like you do. It tends to be very traumatic for objects to experience us physically, so we keep interference with protocols and their objects to a minimum.

Interesting. I have so many questions and op is not taking his? ama seriously.

Would you please stop reincarnating things as niggers?